Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    war isnt fair
    it's also a game
    get over it
    I love it! We alliance have been loosing ground constantly, and all we've heard from horde is "war isn't fair"! Now they loose a neutral city that wasn't there's to begin with (but will still be there in Northrend and accessible to horde) and all of a sudden we hear "it's not fair"! Suck it up kiddies!! It's time to see where we've been coming from!

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    war isnt fair
    it's also a game
    get over it
    lmao i was just trying to be like all those alliance fanboys that whined and complained about OH NO!! they took out our cities.... when is it our turn!! see you alliance players... it happens both ways so stop complaining and just follow the story!!

Hooray for Lor'themar Theron doing something!

Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    Listening to Lor'themar's speech(and yay, he's going to be badass like he used to be), I'm really getting the impression that by the time, oh, 5.3 or so rolls around, it's no longer going to be Alliance vs. Horde, but Everyone vs. Garrosh. Lor'themar saying 'Old Alliances'...yeah. Methinks the Old Alliances might well be him trying to make up with the old people(after all, the High Elves were Blood Elves before they were betrayed in the first place.)

I don't like the fact that the Kirin Tor is no longer neutral, though. I like neutral groups to lend some sanity to the warring maniacs. I also find it interesting that Jaina ended up no better than the people who imprisoned the orcs in the internment camps; actually it's a bit worse since at least with the internment camps, those orcs WERE juiced up at one point and it was kinda understandable(though not totally right,) where there was no real proof that the Sunreavers gave a shit about Garrosh(even that other guy wasn't an actual Sunreaver). I hope Jaina doesn't turn into some crazed cardboard warmonger; I expect more of her after she managed to overcome her bad stuff earlier than your typical warmonger this game puts out. I wonder what the hell happens in Darnassus that could make her flip her shit WORSE than *her own place* getting taken out.

By the sound, though, Lor'themar settles down a bit at the end of it, and he begins blaming Garrosh more(as he really should.) I'm glad to see the Blood Elves starting to turn against him. The Trolls were always not his friend, the Forsaken don't like him(though they don't much like anyone-except how they got along with Thrall), the Tauren aren't fond of him.

Bah, I just can't wait to kill Garrosh. He's the one making the Horde look terrible.

Hmm, I'm wondering what Garrosh is going to do to get the Goblins to turn against him. Use them as suicide bombers?

Also might be fun to speculate how it'll go. 5.1 seems to be the start of more people going against Garrosh(on both sides). 5.2 may well see some big internal Horde stuff of factions actually calling to break away from Garrosh, period(watch Garrosh end up with a Mogu/Sha army and claiming not to need people like the Trolls and stuff anymore.) Eventually this'll turn into a potential *mass* uniting against Garrosh once the Alliance realizes that it's not the Horde that's bad, but Garrosh and the people who follow his way.
    Jaina's actions are harsh but I wouldn't say she's flipping out 'worse' than post Theramore. She imprisons those that surrender, where as post Theramore she went super crazy and would have drowned all of Orgrimmar, man woman and child, if Kalec hadn't snapped her out of it. Her reaction here is nowhere near that.

Something we need to keep in mind is that the people of Azeroth don't have the birds eye view of the plot that we do. This is the second time the Sunreavers, even if Aethas is innocent, have betrayed her. First Thelan, and now the sunreavers in Dalaran apparently allowed the incident inside Darnassus to occur. It may not be the right thing to do, but I can definitely see why Jaina would oust the Sunreavers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Hooray for Lor'themar Theron doing something!
    This does indeed please me as well. Poor dude was left in the background for a million years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Well... Bob is lobbing Alliance and Garroshs Horde in one pot, so the 'Old Alliances' will probably not be about either of them.

Maybe Naga, maybe the Illidari...
    Late reply is late but I found out this thread like 10 mins ago.

And I totally DID see what you did there my friend :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    :O

Lor'themar: "We may reconsider old alliances".
    Naga for next horde race. Calling it now.

Or THEY revive Illidan. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    :O OMFG THE SH!T JUST GOT REAL....THEY MANAGED TO PISS TYRANDE OFF.....OMFG.....KIRIN TOR....I THINK I MESSED MY UNDERWEAR (faints)

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    This does indeed please me as well. Poor dude was left in the background for a million years.
    If he ends up being the one...

1) Leading the Horde Forces against Garrosh

2) Killing Garrosh

3) Blowing up Orgrimmar and turning his back to the explosion then switching Silvermoon's place with Orgrimmar...

I will lawl. So. Fucking. Hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

About freaking time War!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    At the Tyrande one - The Horde actually infiltrate Darnassus? It sounds like they take over the Temple of the Moon and Varian is a bit hesitant to purge them while Tyrande is like "I WILL KILL THEM ALL!" nice to see Tyrande get some love.

Scenarios may be a good way to tell story after all
    It might mean the temple of the red crane. Which makes sense with that Anduin/Varian talk. Tyrande gets upset that Varian is waiting and might consider what his son is saying, also it makes sense that fact that the temple is in the Kurasang wilds where the NE's have started to populate.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    funny how garrosh seems to think (considering the sound clip) that azeroth is theirs to claim... what about the "we were here first" kind of deal :P? alliance ftw!
    If there was something first on Azeroth, it is long dead after "those elementals raging on Azeroth while old gods are sucking it dry" shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    It seems "he" is not dead.
    If those sound files are in order, at first she said "bla bla the prince is dead", the second time she is talking to him.
    Also thought I'd respond to this, in case nobody else has. It sounds more like he spoke to them prior to his death. Judging by his sound file, it would appear that he does die. Unless the bell does something.

I'm liking the developments, also pretty damn good voice acting!

Well, in the part with the Sunreavers, the Thelen guy wasn't even a Sunreaver proper; so in a way they were made to look bad not once, but twice. Which I kinda feel bad for. They seemed more a victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time twice, in a sense. And true, she didn't want to drown them or anything like that.

I actually wonder what some of the guys like Khadgar going to say about someone just up and saying ''Welp! We're part of a faction now! Just because!'

I play both Horde and Alliance(my guild is Horde, I honestly would play whatever side they moved to, I really don't care), but I'd honestly have LESS problems with, say, the Alliance taking over the Barrens that I do someone just saying a neutral faction now belongs to one of the sides. I can't say why, but something rubs me wrong about it. Hell, I'd personally rather the Alliance take over the Barrens, Feralas AND take back Dustwallow instead of them moving a neutral faction over. I guess since I can't stand the war anyway, my neutral factions are the ones where I sorta find 'solace', so when they start taking sides it irritates me far more than entire zones being lost or won, which I don't really care about. (I'll rail just as hard if another neutral faction decides to become Horde, since that'll give me *even less* sane people to hang out with. :P)
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Jaina's actions are harsh but I wouldn't say she's flipping out 'worse' than post Theramore. She imprisons those that surrender, where as post Theramore she went super crazy and would have drowned all of Orgrimmar, man woman and child, if Kalec hadn't snapped her out of it. Her reaction here is nowhere near that.

Something we need to keep in mind is that the people of Azeroth don't have the birds eye view of the plot that we do. This is the second time the Sunreavers, even if Aethas is innocent, have betrayed her. First Thelan, and now the sunreavers in Dalaran apparently allowed the incident inside Darnassus to occur. It may not be the right thing to do, but I can definitely see why Jaina would oust the Sunreavers.
    Yeah, the fact she is imprisoning the Sunrevers instead of executing them indicates she has not completely lost it. It'll be interesting to see what Kalecgos's take on the whole incident is.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    It might mean the temple of the red crane. Which makes sense with that Anduin/Varian talk. Tyrande gets upset that Varian is waiting and might consider what his son is saying, also it makes sense that fact that the temple is in the Kurasang wilds where the NE's have started to populate.
    That is a very good point, and it makes more sense than having the Divine Bell in Darnassus, and ties into Anduin helping out the temple there in 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    And thats a super noble deed?
    He was not giving stuff to the Horde, he was trading with the Horde, which means the Alliance make bling bling.
    Only a fool would consider trade a bad thing. But you are an orc fanboy and orcs don't think they should ever have to pay for anything they want, so naturally you'd say trading resources is just a "money making scheme" Lol. It'll be so nice to see the weak, pathetic orcs bankrupt with their own blood spilled in buckets. Been a long time coming, they can actually suffer like they make the rest of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    Well, in the part with the Sunreavers, the Thelen guy wasn't even a Sunreaver proper; so in a way they were made to look bad not once, but twice. Which I kinda feel bad for. They seemed more a victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time twice, in a sense. And true, she didn't want to drown them or anything like that.

I actually wonder what some of the guys like Khadgar going to say about someone just up and saying ''Welp! We're part of a faction now! Just because!'

I play both Horde and Alliance(my guild is Horde, I honestly would play whatever side they moved to, I really don't care), but I'd honestly have LESS problems with, say, the Alliance taking over the Barrens that I do someone just saying a neutral faction now belongs to one of the sides. I can't say why, but something rubs me wrong about it. Hell, I'd personally rather the Alliance take over the Barrens, Feralas AND take back Dustwallow instead of them moving a neutral faction over. I guess since I can't stand the war anyway, my neutral factions are the ones where I sorta find 'solace', so when they start taking sides it irritates me far more than entire zones being lost or won, which I don't really care about. (I'll rail just as hard if another neutral faction decides to become Horde, since that'll give me *even less* sane people to hang out with. :P)
    Thelan was personally sent by Aethas. He may have been acting on Garrosh's orders and not Aethas', but he was a sunreaver agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Yeah, the fact she is imprisoning the Sunrevers instead of executing them indicates she has not completely lost it. It'll be interesting to see what Kalecgos's take on the whole incident is.
    Actually she is killing sunreavers that stand against her treatment of them, so really, its not different then what the alliance did with the orcs years before.
    #boycottchina