Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    The Kirin tor hasn't been truly neutral since they came to aid Theramore. There's also a difference between offensive and defensive action I thin. If the Sunreavers had been sending people to defend a Horde settlement under attack there may not have been an issue, but they sent members on the offense, into an Alliance city to steal a powerful artifact for Garrosh. You can still say Dalaran wasn't neutral with jaina there in Darnassus, but there is a bit of a difference between offense and defense.
    You are right there is a difference between those actions but an almost impenetrable defence is as good as any offense, since you can engage in hit and run tactics bleeding the enemy out, but that's beside the point as I said Jaina was right to do what she did,but it doesn't change the fact that it was a biased decision, making her a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Even if you see it from all angles the blood elves didn't have much of a choice left, the Alliance forced their hand ,again I might add.

You might have to accept that the high elves will most likely never recover, their already greatly diminished population took heavy blows and unlike the blood elves they really can't take those losses.
    Oh my god! Because no allied nation ever sent spies into allied territory to make sure they weren't colluding with the enemy that lives next door. i.e. Sylvanas

How dare the alliance have night elves check out blood elf territory before solidifying an alliance with them!

In all seriousness their only mistake was not sending the spies south to Tranquillen where they were working with the forsaken already.

Didn't the night elves sabotage something? And I forget what the dwarves did.

Pretty sure you find and kill them at one of the mana station places and then go to another where they've started sabotaging it. Been a while since I lvled a Belf though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Oh my god! Because no allied nation ever sent spies into allied territory to make sure they weren't colluding with the enemy that lives next door. i.e. Sylvanas

How dare the alliance have night elves check out blood elf territory before solidifying an alliance with them!

In all seriousness their only mistake was not sending the spies south to Tranquillen where they were working with the forsaken already.
    Yes they had accepted help from the forsaken, which at this time is pretty much irrelevant since both factions weren't at war, but since the forsaken did not spy on them, unlike the Alliance they joined the horde, simple as that.

Yes. The forsaken didn't spy on them. Because they were already backed into a corner. They didn't need to spy on them. That was the thing. They had nowhere else to go. From then on the blood elves started relying heavily on forsaken support to hold their borders. Sylvanas has been milking the blood elves dry for anything she can get from them and threatening to pull all forsaken out of quel thalas and just let it fall to undead and troll remnants if they so much as question her on it.

Yes. The forsaken didn't spy on them. Because they were already backed into a corner. They didn't need to spy on them. That was the thing. They had nowhere else to go. From then on the blood elves started relying heavily on forsaken support to hold their borders. Sylvanas has been milking the blood elves dry for anything she can get from them and threatening to pull all forsaken out of quel thalas and just let it fall to undead and troll remnants if they so much as question her on it.
    And she payed dearly for it, since the blood elves more or less denied the forsaken aid throughout the cataclysm, orcs came all over from kalimdor to help but not a single blood elf was present to help sylvanas strengthen her strangle hold over Lordaeron. With the Scourge and Amani in absolute disarray and the Sunwell restored it seems Quel'thalas recovered enough to stand on its own.

Like Lor'themars speech indicates.

At any rate the blood elves certainly haven't shown themselves to be trustworthy. They aren't the race in the horde that would bridge the gap between alliance and horde. In fact the only races of the horde that haven't screwed things up are the trolls and tauren. Also when I listened to the audio I heard Jaina say she had traps and barriers keeping the horde from using Dalaran and its portals to get to Darnassus, not a barrier around Darnassus keeping out attackers. That's hardly breaking neutrality. That's enforcing it. This is the second time a blood elf spy has used Dalaran for an attack like this.

And the whole Rhonin thing, I would hope neutrality wouldn't stop a group from stopping the wholesale slaughter of civilians with an arcane powered WMD. The kirin'tor are supposed to police magic in Azeroth. If they didn't do that Malygos's prediction would come true, and the nexus war would have been pointless. The horde don't care who they kill or how, as long as it's in alliance territory. They'll use as much magic as it takes, arcane or sha based. Reckless use of magic is kind of against the kirin'tor's creed.

At any rate the blood elves certainly haven't shown themselves to be trustworthy. They aren't the race in the horde that would bridge the gap between alliance and horde. In fact the only races of the horde that haven't screwed things up are the trolls and tauren. Also when I listened to the audio I heard Jaina say she had traps and barriers keeping the horde from using Dalaran and its portals to get to Darnassus, not a barrier around Darnassus keeping out attackers. That's hardly breaking neutrality. That's enforcing it. This is the second time a blood elf spy has used Dalaran for an attack like this.

As Jaina said herself neither have the Kirin tor as a whole over the years. There isn't a single race on azeroth that did not screw up at some point in history. Fact remains Jaina broke neutrality before the Sunreavers, she herself said she had darnassus locked down, overseeing teleportation ,keeping horde out, that is a direct interference. That is a fact ,though it matters little both sides are to blame here.

And no matter how any of this progresses, it will end exactly as it started, both sides balanced and still at war, because Blizzard's revenue stream is shackled to the Horde/Alliance conflict.

H/A will never be interesting, it will never go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    As Jaina said herself neither have the Kirin tor as a whole over the years. There isn't a single race on azeroth that did not screw up at some point in history. Fact remains Jaina broke neutrality before the Sunreavers, she herself said she had darnassus locked down, overseeing teleportation ,keeping horde out, that is a direct interference. That is a fact ,though it matters little both sides are to blame here.
    Actually Rhonin broke Dalaran's neutrality first, and oddly enough Aethas Sunreaver was in favor of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Actually Rhonin broke Dalaran's neutrality first, and oddly enough Aethas Sunreaver was in favor of it.
    Gee, I wonder why? Could it have had anything to do with the blood elf liaison he sent with Rhonin to aid in Theramore's defense from the arcane WMD? You know, that Songweaver bastard. The one who turned traitor and weakened the magical defenses that protected the city and allowed the bomb to drop with full force on the city.

Gee, I wonder why? Could it have had anything to do with the blood elf liaison he sent with Rhonin to aid in Theramore's defense from the arcane WMD? You know, that Songweaver bastard. The one who turned traitor and weakened the magical defenses that protected the city and allowed the bomb to drop with full force on the city.
    They didnt know about the bomb until it was rapidly accelerating on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The latest video link on the front page reveals, just how much of a double standard hypocrite Jaina has become.

One moment, she's telling Anduin how she wants to make Dalaran into a beckon for both sides to come together as one. The next moment, after hearing about Anduin, she snaps again, showing herself to be as unstable as Varian, and all she said before being meaningless.

It makes her into a flake, someone who can't hold into her own values despite whatever happens. So if Anduin does live, and she finds out, and then says 'oh well thats ok then, maybe we can get along?', you honestly think the sunreavers should give her any air to breath out her crap again? They should nuke dalaran till is crashes.

Didn't Thrall snap after Blackmoore threw Tarethra's head at his feet and only came back to his senses AFTER he killed Blackmoore? Just sayin'.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Actually he weakened the barriers that prevented the Horde from getting into the city. He was working alongside another mage who realized he was weakening the barriers and then the Horde broke through. They weren't connected to any defenses regarding the bomb.

You do know Rhonin picked Thalen, to help in the defense of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The latest video link on the front page reveals, just how much of a double standard hypocrite Jaina has become.

One moment, she's telling Anduin how she wants to make Dalaran into a beckon for both sides to come together as one. The next moment, after hearing about Anduin, she snaps again, showing herself to be as unstable as Varian, and all she said before being meaningless.

It makes her into a flake, someone who can't hold into her own values despite whatever happens. So if Anduin does live, and she finds out, and then says 'oh well thats ok then, maybe we can get along?', you honestly think the sunreavers should give her any air to breath out her crap again? They should nuke dalaran till is crashes.
    I don't think a string of audio clips can be seen that way. We don't know where they take place, their context, what happens between one and the other, or even if they're all for use or any will be dropped or are red herrings for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They didnt know about the bomb until it was rapidly accelerating on their heads.
    Aethas did though.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Aethas did though.
    Nope he didn't.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They were not "checking them out"
    They were disabling their Arcane Sanctums or whatever and doing other stuff.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"