Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    16 to get the majority of the achievments

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    This far I have done two different ones, but I am planning on trying all of them at least once, have not got to do Theramore yet :|

In my limited experience of two runs, I was/am positively surprised on how "organized" the runs where, the frost DK switched to blood presence, me as a moonkin tossed some heals on him (HoTW ftw) and the hunter pewpew'd..
    Quote for reply

Quote Originally Posted by the operator View Post
    1, and it was gay as fuk
    short, sweet and unusually eloquent. quoted for truth.

smile!! Hearts loves you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I heard Arena of Annihilation gave you a weapon with mastery as a DK, so I quickly charged in to do it.. Was a 1h weapon, so I felt a little cheated. Haven't bothered with any other Scenarios.

Did Theramore at 85, and Arena of Something at 90 for a ilvl 450 weapon. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really should have made some of these leveling content...

I got to 90 and it didn't even occur to me to do scenarios, even though I know they're there. I want to, but... meh. Questing, dailies, BGs, heroics. LFR. If only they'd introduced the concept a bit more front-and-centre earlier on in the leveling :-/
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've completed them all multiple times, probably around 30 runs or so, and I've never received anything but gold. That said, scenarios are the perfect thing when you're waiting for the one person to finish up doing something. Whenever I'm waiting for someone to finish dailys or finish their heroic dungeon, I can queue for a scenario, it take 10 minutes max, I get gold (and the chance at loot) and don't sit around the Shrine with my thumb up my ass. It's only going to get better from here

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post

I got to 90 and it didn't even occur to me to do scenarios, even though I know they're there. I want to, but... meh. Questing, dailies, BGs, heroics. LFR. If only they'd introduced the concept a bit more front-and-centre earlier on in the leveling :-/
    Yeah, exactly. They were supposed to be small sidestorys, replacing group quests. And then they put them all at max level. The logic is strong in this decision!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post

I agree, they should have been opened up as you go like the leveling dungeons were, once I got to 90, I had no desire to try them.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Probably around 5, admittedly they are pretty boring.

It's a new feature though and it has huge potential, they could really use this feature to add some brilliant moments for WoW. At the moment they don't feel epic they all feel a little bit level 10 in terms of purpose and design. Id like to see them take a page from GW2's event's...have a few objectives followed by a huge boss battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the Theramore one pre MoP once. It was pretty god damn awful.

During MoP, I did the Arena one to get a decent quality weapon. Was pretty much like the the previous one's except easier. I won't go back.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    I like the option, but some parts are a bit unclear when going in for the first time. Also, the patience of some players is so low that they leave if luck is a bit down and you'll have to wait again before you can continue.

also, Lore rules, so i love it even if it was only that ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done em all, some of them twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Did the arena one a couple times, the theramore one a couple times at 85, and the rest of them about once each. I've avoided random for fear of a few godawful scenarios, and even with the random I've never gotten anything.

Deleted
    Done then all, done a few more than once....want to finish the achievements I haven't got, but they are pretty awful so I'm not massively interested in doing them again =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I did all of them once for the guild achievement, and I've done maybe 4-5 more than that since then.

They are not particularly exciting, but due to its short length I can squeeze one in at times when I wouldn't be able to do a whole heroic, so it's a quick and easy way to work on gear. The odds of gettng a 463 at the end doesn't seem too bad, and you get VP.

I wish they were a little more fun, but I like the concept of bite-sized mini events.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done a single one, not even the Theramore scenario at 85.

They don't hold much interest for me. I would rather run an heroic that has more chance of me getting some gear.

Only the arena of annihilation because it gave a nice new weapon. I havn't bothered with the rest yet as my DPS gear sucks and I don't know if it's better to 3x DPS or 2x DPS/tank and 1x heal. That and I CBF doing them as i'm having fun with heroics at the moment

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    6 or 7. Boring as hell, will only go there again for achievements, if at all.