Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ...
14
54
62
63
64
  1. #1261
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,343
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypuff View Post
    ahahahha this girl is such a retard. hopefully more whiny idiots start to kill themselves, nobody on this planet should have sympathy for this girl, she caused her own problems and she could have easily gotten away from them on any of the multiple moves she did by not keeping in touch with old friends and not using facebook or any other social media sites. she created her own problems, she kept those problems alive, and then she killed herself because she was too dumb to figure out how to make them stop.

    so remember kids, if you're a whiny depressed retard of epic proportions, you may end up killing yourself one day. which in turn will have me and many other people laughing at you for how much of a dolt you are.
    If you don't at the very least get infracted for this 'reply', I quit the internet.

  2. #1262
    All I can say is that this was a typical weak, female. I admit I didn't bother seeing the whole movie, after a few bits I knew enough:

    He calls you over when his GF is away on vacation? Ahh... girl, if his gf needs to be on vacation for you to go there, then... you shouldn't be there? EVER! Stop trying to get it on with other girl's man! Find your own. Typical case of a woman doing bad decision after another. So tired...

  3. #1263
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypuff View Post
    ahahahha this girl is such a retard. hopefully more whiny idiots start to kill themselves, nobody on this planet should have sympathy for this girl, she caused her own problems and she could have easily gotten away from them on any of the multiple moves she did by not keeping in touch with old friends and not using facebook or any other social media sites. she created her own problems, she kept those problems alive, and then she killed herself because she was too dumb to figure out how to make them stop.

    so remember kids, if you're a whiny depressed retard of epic proportions, you may end up killing yourself one day. which in turn will have me and many other people laughing at you for how much of a dolt you are.
    I hope something terrible happens to you in life and you become depressed and have 100's of people hate you then realise how much of an asshole you are.

  4. #1264
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    >2012
    >Believing stuff on /b/ and saying so outside /b/
    Ishigy diggidy
    Posting green text outside of 4chan. PLSSTOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    You guys are kind of retarded.

    1. She was 15 years old when she flashed those guys.
    2. She did it out of her own free will. She CHOSE to do it.
    3. She already flirted with many guys before.
    4. She got 'beat' up at school not because of the picture, but because she slept with another girl's boyfriend. (refer to #1)
    5. The guy 'bullied' her once only about 6-8 months after she flashed online. Not multiple times over 2 years.
    6. She was known to have slept with multiple men and to sell herself out.
    7. Her home life wasn't the best. (family troubles)

    She exaggerated on that video and left out a couple of things. Like, she didn't flash people just "once". She flashed them multiple times. There's mad pictures of her on /b/ at the moment with her tits and vag being "flashed", and apparently, a friend of hers as well joined in on the fun. I don't have too much sympathy for her, because she did all this to herself. She was being super slutty, and I guess was ashamed that others were calling her out on it. And took her own life...I don't really understand it but she seems like an attention whore to me. Maybe it was because of her family problems? I don't know. Either way, it is a shame that she resorted to that, but she would have probably gone down a dark road if she lived anyway.
    I actually believe this, her story sounded extremely inconsistent. Who seriously gets bullied by EVERYONE over tits?


  5. #1265
    Epic! Iceleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Destroy
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Posting green text outside of 4chan. PLSSTOP

    I actually believe this, her story sounded extremely inconsistent. Who seriously gets bullied by EVERYONE over tits?
    But green text means it actually happened and its the truth! Just like comics with le funny face are true too.
    Last edited by Iceleaf; 2012-10-13 at 09:23 PM.
    "when women wear makeup they’re basically lying to us"
    Well, I don’t see why women are being blamed if man is stupid enough to really think they have red and gold eyelids.

  6. #1266
    Warchief Byniri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Lansing, Michigan.
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypuff View Post
    ahahahha this girl is such a retard. hopefully more whiny idiots start to kill themselves, nobody on this planet should have sympathy for this girl, she caused her own problems and she could have easily gotten away from them on any of the multiple moves she did by not keeping in touch with old friends and not using facebook or any other social media sites. she created her own problems, she kept those problems alive, and then she killed herself because she was too dumb to figure out how to make them stop.

    so remember kids, if you're a whiny depressed retard of epic proportions, you may end up killing yourself one day. which in turn will have me and many other people laughing at you for how much of a dolt you are.
    I'm risking a ban with this, and I hope mods understand, but you are absolutely worthless scum. I don't give a shit if you're 'LOLTROLLING' or anything like that, this is absolutely disgraceful BS.

    If you don't get permabanned (and hopefully IP banned), I lose faith in this site.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

  7. #1267
    Bloodsail Admiral bekilrwale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sarasota Fl.
    Posts
    1,148
    Don't show your tits to strangers on the internet, problem solved. Sure it is unfortunate that a young woman with her whole life ahead of her killed herself, but she brought it upon herself by flashing someone. If you are ashamed to the point of depression that people see your breasts, don't show people your breasts?
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

  8. #1268
    Moderator Krekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    4,197
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Nothing we can do about it, bullying is just human nature.
    If you want to argue it, bullying is apart of human nature, sure, but it can and should be taught out of us. We're not primitive animals anymore. There is ABSOLUTELY PLENTY of things we can do about it.

    Let me ask you this. If some guy were to come up to you and tell you he was having sex with his sister and was sexually attracted to her. Would you just say "Nothing we can do about it, incest is just human nature!"? Or would you say that he's sick, needs help, tell him it's wrong, cite implications, or at the very very least go away judging him for doing such a heinous act?

    Chances are it'd be the later. Why? Because as a societal whole we teach "Don't have sex with your sister, it's wrong, disgusting, and unnatural". Yet incest is just apart of "human nature" as bullying is if you want to break it down like that. Cannabilism is too (survival instincts) if you want to go down that line.

    But guess what we do as an advanced society? That's right! Teach kids how to be good, tolerant and respectable human beings!

    Not just look the other way.


    We can't continue to say "Oh guys will be guys! Girls will be girls! It's human nature!". It's a poor excuse for terrible people.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

    WoW Level Scaling Feature

  9. #1269

    If she was weak enough to escape from this world instead of facing it, then not a thought should be wasted on her.

  10. #1270
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,141
    I think that's enough of people laughing at a teenage girl's death.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •