Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Pit Lord HBpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Newport Mesa, Ca
    Posts
    2,293
    People who seem to have other priorities while behind the wheel besides DRIVING THEIR CAR.

    Who cares if you are swerving all over the road and putting everyone's life at risk cause that text message isn't going to send itself!

    EDIT: I actually think people caught doing this kind of thing should be treated the same as a DUI. Same penalties and such.
    Atheist, anti-theist, pro-gun, pro-Constitution, anti-racism, pro-gay rights, anti-war, anti-corporatism.

  2. #122
    I really hate the overuse of acronyms, is it really so fucking hard to print out or say the whole word. No instead im bombarded with WoH is the AkL of the GuT every single fucking day. I hate fucking acronyms when you don't know what they are.

  3. #123
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    When I meet a jerk but one of my close friends/relatives likes them.
    When someone keeps using crappy memes.
    These two. What's worse is when everyone, except for 1 person, thinks that someone is a jerk/annoying, and the one person who doesn't keeps inviting them to everything.
    On memes, I just hate it when something "new" comes out, and it's completely driven into the ground within a few days. Like that restoration of the picture of Jesus, I believe it was. I never really found it funny in the first place, but for a couple weeks, that was about all I saw.

    OT: The people on the same road as me. No one stays in their lane. They run you off the road. They take corners(that you can't see around at all) while entirely in the other lane, and will yell at you if you're coming around the corner at the same time. And half the people on this road think they have the right of way when they're leaving their driveway, and will pull out in front of you if they can.

  4. #124
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,697
    Strangers that decide to sit/stand next to you when there's a ofcrapton space left.
    Nothing makes me more annoyed then taking the bus and some idiot decides to sit next to you when there are 50 free spots left.
    Same story for when going to film or when going to restroom. Creeps me out when someone decides to stand next to me when there are other free spots left.

  5. #125
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Strangers that decide to sit/stand next to you when there's a ofcrapton space left.
    Nothing makes me more annoyed then taking the bus and some idiot decides to sit next to you when there are 50 free spots left.
    Same story for when going to film or when going to restroom. Creeps me out when someone decides to stand next to me when there are other free spots left.
    I concur on the bathroom one, that's creepy, but I disagree with the bus one. As long as they're not a creeper or unfriendly, I think it's nice to possibly be able to make another acquaintance by talking to the person sitting next to you (especially if they're hot ). Regardless, even though I think it's great when you can have a conversation with someone you just met on the bus, I can never take a set next to someone if there are open spots and I never initiate conversation.

  6. #126
    People posting political shit on Facebook.

  7. #127
    Warchief Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,227
    When I see someone riding a bicycle on the road of a 1 way street with no bicycle lane, and then there is a sidewalk 3 feet away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  8. #128
    When you can't find the droids you're looking for.

  9. #129
    Grammar Nazis constantly correcting people.

    You're not special. You're not cool. You're just a friggin moron who wants to make people look small and uneducated. I agree that having a paragraph of "omg lul i luv dat new song on da radio, yaknow wat i mean init" is annoying but I don't understand how people can get annoyed if you misplace a comma or spell a word incorrectly.


    Build a bridge and get the fuck over it. It's the internet, not a fucking essay.

  10. #130
    Getting blamed, or catching flak[Being on the receiving end of emotions], for things that are not my fault or in my control. Yes, I get that you are angry, I get that you want to vent, but go do something productive. Displacement Aggression is bullshit. I'm not hear to take someone's shit because something I may or may not even know about happened, and you don't like it. The worst case of this is the "I dreamed you did blah blah blah" and actually treating me like I did it just because it happened in your stupid fucking dream. That's 100% not my fault, nor my problem.

    And as a whole, I cannot stand people who are Obnoxious about themselves. I don't care if someone's fat, or gay, or a different ethnicity, or a democrat, or a republican, or a hipster, or lazy, or rich, or poor, or an athlete, or whatever floats your god damn boat. But if you bring it up/flaunt it, either without any sort of prompting or cause, and/or do so continuously, I WILL start to mind that you are that, simply because if you were not whatever it is you are so Obnoxiously proud of being, I wouldn't have to listen to you be Obnoxious about it. You can be whatever you like: Just don't start shoving who you are or what you are so proud of down everyone's throat. More specifically, mine.

  11. #131
    Mechagnome Sonç's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU - Outland
    Posts
    629
    Stupid people who avoid common sense.

  12. #132
    People that use apostrophes randomly/wrong. "Hi guy's, what spell's do I use for blahblah"

    I'd rather it not get used at all.

  13. #133
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Grammar Nazis constantly correcting people.

    You're not special. You're not cool. You're just a friggin moron who wants to make people look small and uneducated. I agree that having a paragraph of "omg lul i luv dat new song on da radio, yaknow wat i mean init" is annoying but I don't understand how people can get annoyed if you misplace a comma or spell a word incorrectly.


    Build a bridge and get the fuck over it. It's the internet, not a fucking essay.
    I love dear Frank but disagree with this - grammar is about clarity of expression and thought. Lazy grammar says to me that:

    A) The person doesn't know, which is worrying, as language shapes thought
    B) The person does know but doesn't bother making you do all the work of understanding
    C) The person does know and he's trolling by deflecting the argument by using grammar errors.

    Language is about easy communication, people making it harder and then getting angry because they're being corrected are absolutely infuriating idiots.

    Edit to say: I'm not expecting perfection, but effort. God knows I make mistakes and even in English we have different rules of grammar between dialects.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  14. #134
    So many things. Its actually hard to keep track of things, and sometimes they don't really bother me and sometimes they drive me crazy.

    In general though...

    1/ Machines not working properly, yet aren't broken. Computers especially drive me up the wall when they seemingly have a mind of their own. Deep down I know its just a small flaw in the programming, a conflicting script command or whatnot, but it makes me feel like someone's screwing around with me.

    2/ Superficial people who don't seem to realise that they are. Especially people who complain endlessly about not being able to get a boy/girlfriend, and yet are the most shallow person I know and constantly reject people for not being good looking enough.

    3/ Assholes who think they are nice people. I can respect an asshole, even if I don't like them. But someone who thinks they are being nice, but are really a complete douche? Yeah, you can bugger off. Do not try to be friendly with me, because I know within 5 minutes you'll do something unbelivably selfish or arrogant that will annoy me. Grr.

    4/ Time schedules. I know why they exist, and how important they are. But I hate having to rush to be 'on time', or wait for someone to finish something. Maybe I'm lazy and impatient, or maybe I just don't enjoy feeling like I have to change my patterns and pacing for anyone.

    5/ People who disregard something without even giving it a chance. My friends do this all the time, with computer games and music. One friend declared the Mass Effect soundtrack as 'rubbish' after listening to 30 seconds of the first track - which was a very slow ambient track. Another declared Terraria to be 'not his thing' after 2 minutes, after I bought it for him so he could play it with me and another friend. Frustrating isn't even the word.

    6/ Those plant people in MoP during the Golden Lotus dailies. Fuck them and their stunlocking bullshit.

    7/ Kids who hang around for hours outside shops, who never actually go in and buy something. Seriously, get out of the fucking way and hang around somewhere else where you aren't annoying anyone.

    8/ Kids in general. Luckily some of them grow up quickly, but most are just little pricks who can get away with whatever they like. I've taken to flipping one in particular the bird whenever I see him because he won't stop attempting to make fun of me because I have a beard. Childish of me? Perhaps. But it makes me feel a little better.

    9/ Origin. Invasive Steam ripoff that it is. Do not want.

    10/ Running out of Pepsi Max. Need I say more?

  15. #135
    Scarab Lord Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,712
    Thought of another one: Loud people. My day is instantly ruined when loud people talk near me. I do not understand why some people yell all the time, even for normal conversation. It bugs the hell out of me when I can hear someone clear as day when they are 3 rooms away. I live in a relatively small house with shitty sound proofing, so a day doesn't pass where I don't get PISSED OFF because of this.

    You know what? Normal conversation at a length of 3 feet is about 60 dB. I would appreciate it greatly if people would STOP TALKING AT 80 DECIBELS when your mouth is 1-3 feet away from my ear. It makes my ears physically hurt.

    "But some of us just naturally talk loudly, we can't help it!" Fuck you. Go talk loudly around someone else.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  16. #136
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,223
    Liberals, socialists, communists, totalitarians, fascists, anarchists, national socialists, terrorists, environmentalists, ecoterrorists, ecofascists, antitheists, unjust criminals, philosophy majors, fools, and Putin (seriously, stop electing him).
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

  17. #137
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,257
    5/ People who disregard something without even giving it a chance. My friends do this all the time, with computer games and music. One friend declared the Mass Effect soundtrack as 'rubbish' after listening to 30 seconds of the first track
    must . . . contain . . . nerdrage . . .

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  18. #138
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,684
    People that think that the others around him/her can read his/her mind

    People that think acting as a dick will make them cooler...

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Thought of another one: Loud people. My day is instantly ruined when loud people talk near me. I do not understand why some people yell all the time, even for normal conversation. It bugs the hell out of me when I can hear someone clear as day when they are 3 rooms away. I live in a relatively small house with shitty sound proofing, so a day doesn't pass where I don't get PISSED OFF because of this.

    You know what? Normal conversation at a length of 3 feet is about 60 dB. I would appreciate it greatly if people would STOP TALKING AT 80 DECIBELS when your mouth is 1-3 feet away from my ear. It makes my ears physically hurt.

    "But some of us just naturally talk loudly, we can't help it!" Fuck you. Go talk loudly around someone else.
    Sorry *hides*, i talk loudly when i get a conversation get excited... D:, people tell me that a lot, but i can't help it T.T

  19. #139
    Heh, a lot of driving stuff. I guess the only thing better than annoying other people is doing it in a two-ton vehicle.

    Anyway, there's always "that guy" who thinks he's awesome and acts accordingly. I was playing in a Magic: The Gathering tournament the other day and I played him to a draw for the sole reason that he was being a complete douchebag all three games of our match. "Wow, what a poor play." "You really want to pass? You'll lose next turn." "Hmm, that's interesting..." I don't mind losing at all...those are almost always the best games, but that guy... *sigh*

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    3. "Hurr, I drive a hummer/SUV/big car, I can park in 2/3/4 spaces!" Fuck off. You can fit your car in 1 space, yet you choose to use more than 1 and prevent the rest of us from finding a parking spot.
    In the case of those vehicles yeah it would be annoying. In the case of larger vehicles(say an International S1700) it could arguably be the better of the three solutions. Yeah I probably could park in one stall(technically two because of the length) but the truck barely fits the stalls width so enjoy having the top of your car scratched to hell and back when I climb in and out of the truck. Of course I do park in the most empty sections of the parking lot in that case anyways.

    The one thing that annoys me though is the fact most people here don't understand how to use roundabouts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •