Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, a typical thing that can happend to spice up ones already crappy day. Is when you havn't slept all night, your bike-chain has fallen off, its below 0 outside so your lock is jammed too, you fight your way to the university/work only to find a note on the door "Cancelled" or "moved to 10:00 oclock". Sitting and waiting, the cantine is out of coffee, you finally get the day overwith only to find the bike you spend your morning fixing; is now stolen - and it's raining like a mofo.
    Happended yesterday, just wanted to get it out. It's really amazing that I didn't throw a tantrum.

Also, why is it, at the grocery store - when the cashier can see the line is over 10 people long; that they dont automaticly open another registre? Why, oh why, do the customers ALWAYS have to ask them to open another one? Or does that only happen here?
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Also, a typical thing that can happend to spice up ones already crappy day. Is when you havn't slept all night, your bike-chain has fallen off, its below 0 outside so your lock is jammed too, you fight your way to the university/work only to find a note on the door "Cancelled" or "moved to 10:00 oclock". Sitting and waiting, the cantine is out of coffee, you finally get the day overwith only to find the bike you spend your morning fixing; is now stolen - and it's raining like a mofo.
    Happended yesterday, just wanted to get it out. It's really amazing that I didn't throw a tantrum.

Also, why is it, at the grocery store - when the cashier can see the line is over 10 people long; that they dont automaticly open another registre? Why, oh why, do the customers ALWAYS have to ask them to open another one? Or does that only happen here?
    My personal favorite is what your bike gets a flat in that situation. Now you have to take off your gloves and change the tube in the freezing cold all because some drunk asshat decided to smash a bottle of Heineken on the path.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    ...but yeah I hate people who think its fun to be 12lbs of douche in a 10lbs bag.

LOL! Too funny man

10+ Year Old Account
    Neo-conservatives
    Austrian economists
    People that play flavor of the month classes
    Hackers
    People who smoke in public
    Fundamentalist religionists of any descriptions
    Chauvinists
    The South
    Bad drivers
    People that talk in movie theatres
    British Airways
    Islam
    The NRA
    PETA
    Greenpeace
    Econo-save
    PepsiCo
    Dominos Pizza
    iHop
    Holistic medicine
    Alternative medicine
    Horoscopes
    Creationists
    Pro-Lifers
    Federal republicanism
    Regressive Taxes

To name a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

When i play LoL and there is one guy who ruins it for everyone. Some say elo hell doesnt exist but i disagree

10+ Year Old Account
    People who can't drive standard, yet insist upon attempting to anyway.

There's one thing in particular that makes me flip.
    The bus or train is packed with people, and there's a moron who's decided that their bag deserves a seat of it's on.
    asdsafadafad dieeeee! It's so damn rude!

10+ Year Old Account
    People who drive up to the crosswalk during a red light so that pedestrians can't cross. People who break laws outside of arbitrary jaywalking. People who speed. Loud chewing. People who nearly hit pedestrians while they're crossing a crosswalk with the right of way (ie the walk signal and noise was on) because they're turning right and they expect people to sprint if they see someone turning right. People who have never played WoW and criticize it. People who lie to impress people. People who try to press their religious views on me (not hating on religion, just that group of people). People who insult me for having to wash my hands every 15 minutes. People who say I'm immoral only because I'm not religious. People who are rude. People who are stupid. People. People. People. People. PEOPLE!

I think I may have a serious problem with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This. People that just ignore facts because they choose not to believe them.
    Oh God this.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by tseven View Post
    I'll add something!

People using the word "retard" everywhere.
    People using the word "fag" and then insisting it's just a term for someone they hate...

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    People who smoke in public
    The only people like that which bug me are the ones who stand RIGHT OUTSIDE doors to smoke. Idc if its -5 outside and you want to "stay close to the warm air." Its your habit, now go freeze for it. Polite smokers I don't mind. People who try to make sure their smoke won't blow in your general direction, they stay far enough away from doors...

The South
    Lets not roll us all into one bag of dumbasses. Please. I know quite a few well educated, intelligent people in NC, SC, and even Arkansas. Can't speak to Texas though.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This. People that just ignore facts because they choose not to believe them.
    Well said. So many ignorant people who can't face reality...

When running errands here in Greece, being send from one desk to the other, back again, and then to the other again, just to get a piece of paper to give to another desk 20 minutes away where I will be again ping-ponged between 2 or 3 desks. God I get so pissed at those bored-with-life and deflect-all-responsibility atrociously uncaring and unhelpful ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    packets of ketchup that you get at mcdonalds...first of all I have to ask for them in the first place...like they expect me to eat my fries dry. Then it's a miracle if you don't spill any all over your hands, and it takes for ever to open like 8 of them (which you need to satisfy 1 order of fries). And on top of all that, who knows how many tons of waste is in our land fills from that shit...why not make each packet like 3 times bigger, cause people use at least 3 anyway then there would be less trash and less hassle...or just have a damn self serve station.
    French fries are better without condiments UNLESS they are from Five Guys (w/ Heinz ketchup that ISN'T cold) or In n Out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    French fries are better without condiments UNLESS they are from Five Guys (w/ Heinz ketchup that ISN'T cold) or In n Out.
    Hrmmm, I disagree. French fries with sauce veloute, or honey mustard sauce. ;3

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Lets not roll us all into one bag of dumbasses. Please. I know quite a few well educated, intelligent people in NC, SC, and even Arkansas. Can't speak to Texas though.
    That was partially a joke, like Econo-Save for you Simpsons fans out there.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    People using the word "fag" and then insisting it's just a term for someone they hate...

it is.
    see southpark episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

A note on the word fag.

Like the word nigger, the only reason it is so impactful is because people allow it to have an impact.

I am a gay male, but use the word faggot quite frequently in order to reclaim the word. I have no problem with other people using it either, because the less people take offense to it the less offensive the word becomes.

Daily Quests....

Oh wait, you mean things that annoy me.

Daily Quests.

we had people bitch at my group of friends once for using fag/retard, so we switched all words like that to the word vegan.

Its kinda funny.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A note on the word fag.

Like the word nigger, the only reason it is so impactful is because people allow it to have an impact.

I am a gay male, but use the word faggot quite frequently in order to reclaim the word. I have no problem with other people using it either, because the less people take offense to it the less offensive the word becomes.
    Yay! You're part of the solution! =D
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven