People who lack empathy and think their life experiences can be used as a guide to judge the world.
When people don't do the "thank you" wave when you let them into traffic, especially rush hour. You could still be sitting there waiting for an opening, a little movement of your hand isn't too much to ask, is it?!
Or when people don't say "thank you" when you hold, or even open, the door for them.
Last edited by Tikaru; 2012-10-12 at 06:23 PM.
1. People talking during lectures. I'm here because I'm trying to hear what the professor is saying. If you want to get wasted and party then go ahead and do it, and let me take my notes in peace.
2. People going 50 mph in the fast lane or people going 80 in the slow lane. The only way to make this worse is when you have the 50 mph blockade line that occupies all lanes and prevents the rest of us from getting anywhere.
3. "Hurr, I drive a hummer/SUV/big car, I can park in 2/3/4 spaces!" Fuck off. You can fit your car in 1 space, yet you choose to use more than 1 and prevent the rest of us from finding a parking spot.
Lose and Loose
Do not know why it bothers me so much, its just such a common mistake.
i grind my gear....who else is going to do it for me?
- People who say they have OCD when they really just have a habbit.
- People who feel self entitled to everything.
- My shoes wearing out, I hate buying new shoes but both my trainers and work shoes are getting holes in them now and they both cost over $100 at the time of purchase, which was over a year ago now.
- Heat + Humidity + Flies everywhere. Beginning to get into summer now, getting a bit hotter and the occasional fly buzzing around but soon it will be 10x worse!
- My own inability to summon any amount of willpower to quit smoking. I hate smoking but can't stop!
- 90% of customers at work.
- My lazy ass boss
- My social awkwardness and inability to hold a long conversation with all but a few people.
I could probably think of more if I sat here long enough but that'll do for now.
People who use the bathroom and then sprinkle some water over his/her hands and just walk out. ALL YOU DID WAS WET YOUR HANDS; USE FUCKING SOAP
That really grinds my gears.
Anyone driving on the same road as me.
It annoys me that most people allow the words of strangers to impact them in such negative ways.
People who think that spelling and grammar is a waste of time.
People who think that spelling and grammar is the most important thing ever.
People who think math isn't important.
Boy where do i start?!
I'm sure some of these will irks those here...but here i go.
1. People with tattoos on their hands or necks and bitch about people commenting about it.
I'm in the army and we have very strict grooming standards. For a while the tattoos on the hands and neck thing went out the window because we needed more people. Now that we are sheding people the policy has changed. Those with hand or neck tattoos will have to have them removed or be put out of the army. Now i get to hear 2 of my soldiers bitch endlessly about it.
2. Gay people that constantly talk about being gay.
Look dude...i get it your gay, gotcha, can we talk about something else now? My wifes uncle is gay and thats all he and his friends talk about.
3. Inconsiderate drivers
Is it that hard to watch WTF your doing. Comon man, red means stop, green means go. If your going to turn left or right in the middle of the road to make a turn, can you use your blinkers please?
4. Hard core liberals that feel the need to pontificate
So we diagree on political points. Please don't talk down to me or treat me like i don't grasp the issues. I just disagree with you. There is a faily good chance than I have more life experence than you.
5. People that talk shit about my military service...this goes into several points
a. "military people are just from the poor that need college money"
Not nessesarily true. The military population is a slive of americana...rich poor middle class....we have it all. I joined because the prospect of sitting behind a desk for the next 40 years working for a corperation is depressing.
b. "miitary people are stupid"
so retarded its hardly worth addressing. We have smart people, average intellect people, and dumb people. Just like everywhere else
These are just 2 of the things I get to hear. I don't wanna piss myself off more so ill leave it at there and say this.
Service members are like anyone else.
6. Small dogs
Okay.......get a real dog, not a dog that looks like a cat that acts like a sugar-highed infant.
7. Fat chicks that wear revealing clothes.
GRRRRRR, if your obese please don't wear midrifts or daisy dukes, or spandex butt hugging pants. I think i speak for 99% of the male population when i say....fucking gross
8. My retarded neighboor with the Ford 350 dualie supercab with stove pipe exhaust, 3 foot lift and train horn
Dude, the gas prices are breaking your budget. You expect me to care...lol....you don't own a boat...or a trailer and live in a aparment complex. Why in the hell would you need that behemoth vehicle?
9. People that don't shower.
Nasty dude...just nasty
these are just a few.
Last edited by supertony51; 2012-10-12 at 09:05 PM.