Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    some trivial things :

1. People that chew gum with their mouths wide open, i find this disgusting
    2. People that forcefully work their way into subways without waiting for people to exit first.
    3. willfull ignorance
    4. during business meetings, when a co worker just did a 20 minute rambling and now is finally giving me the chance to answer ,he or she interrupts me 5 seconds into my answer to continue rambling on something they seemingly forgot to mention. Hate that.
    5. My wife putting the knives with the sharp side up in the dishwasher. Stop doing that !

Deleted
    People not listening when you tell them stuff, but expect you to remember every useless shit thing they say

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    People not listening when you tell them stuff, but expect you to remember every useless shit thing they say
    My ex-fiance, you must have met her

10+ Year Old Account
    People who take an opinion as factual evidence for something.

People who think 5 ft 8 126 lb is underweight.

Or comment about other peoples weight in a negative way.

People who want a great reason for everything.

Example: You have a tiring day at work, come home & some friends want to go out for a drink on a worknight & simply saying 'I'm not feeling up to it tonight' is a good enough reason. They want something amazing, like your leg has fallen off.

-Grim

Very religious people, obese people, vegans, humming and modern rap music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Airline food. I mean..cammon!!!
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

People who use their brake lights before their blinker.

Really dont like Wells, not sure why people drink from them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Very religious people,obese people, vegans, humming and modern rap music.
    You really judge people by what they eat? really?
    Oh and What is wrong with vegans... They just want to reduce their environmental impact... after all meat specifically beef has a high environmental footprint.......

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...1_GRAPHIC.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/we...anted=all&_r=0

I'm no vegan, but I understand why people pick their dietary choice.

Deleted
    Not playing games because my laptop sucks. *.*

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    Oh and What is wrong with vegans... They just want to reduce their environmental impact... after all meat specifically beef has a high environmental footprint.......

I know a dozen vegans/vegetarians, and majority of them have got this superiority complex, always trying to prove everyone eating meat is bad, vegetables are better and that sort of shit. I haven't met a single vegetarian that would not be preaching yet, so yeah.

This pic pretty much sums it up,anyway.

I know a dozen vegans/vegetarians, and majority of them have got this superiority complex, always trying to prove everyone eating meat is bad, vegetables are better and that sort of shit. I haven't met a single vegetarian that would not be preaching yet, so yeah.

that's strange, because the vegans in my College are passive and don't harass others based on their food intake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow in large quantities, cold, perpetual darkness, perpetual sunlight, the local beer.
    Fat people, skinny people, religious people, loud people, begging people, people in general.
    Most of all people who are unable to change their opinion/ flawed logic/reasoning when presented with facts.

People who have strong opinions about stuff they have never experienced. When I hear someone who talks BS passionately about something that's been part of my life, but not theirs I just walk away.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account

by eating things that help the environment and letting the polluting animals live. but also i think he meant those who are vegan and act like they are better because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

[IMGttp://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://stonedlizard.com/images/2012/08/09/how-do-you-know-if-someone-is-vegan.jpg&sa=X&ei=WD2kUJ6fCanS0QWqj4DIBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFJtoYmyG_1p5Dd20_1NNiLndrU-g[/IMG]

The anti smokers are the worst, i had some overweight lady in line telling me they arent good for you. I challenged her to a 100 yard dash

I agree though, people who force their beliefs on you are the worst. Telling you your a bad person/bigot/racist and stuff for disagreeing with their wacko views.

10+ Year Old Account
    • Religion (as a whole)
    • Politics (as a whole)
    • The people who take them both too seriously. Also, using one to try to manipulate the other. Church and State were separated for a reason.
    • Entitled Customers - "I'm the customer and that means I'm right." Sometimes, they just need a good slap to be put back in their place.
    • Ignorance - It's one thing to not know about something, it's another to reject the knowledge once you've been given it.
    • People who can't distinguish between FACT and OPINION. Furthermore, people who refuse to accept a fact as a fact...even when shown overwhelming evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Friction and a lack of proper lubrication.
    I see what you did there.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2012-11-15 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Dumbpony can't spell...
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Bus drivers.
    Art students.
    White knights.
    Neo-Feminists who think the world is against them.
    Students who think they're going to change the world.
    Students who think that "getting stoned" is so cool.
    People who pull the racist card.
    People who moan about immigrants.
    People who moan about human rights abuse.
    People who use the world "entitled" in 2012.
    People who spend an hour in a queue arguing with staff.
    People who moan about the police all being sons of the devil.
    People who say "Aye", "Lad" and "Cock" (as in, referring to a male).
    People with anime avatars.
    People who hate on MLP.
    People who still vomit MLP everywhere.
    Last edited by mmoc8a29730aed; 2012-11-15 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's strange, because the vegans in my College are passive and don't harass others based on their food intake.
    i had a friend for a few years i didn't know was vegan, we hung out at coffee shops, etc
    we ended up going to a new restaurant that had opened up.
    i still wouldn't know if i hadn't commented on what he ordered....so yeah...

but that doesn't excuse the previous 10 or so acquaintances, one that was a good friend that i'd known for years back when i was going to school
    who tried to force being a vegan down my throat and actually stopped talking to me because i wouldn't stop eating meat.

just like everything there are extremists...

so what grinds my gears?

extremists in anything...gaming, dietary, religion, politics....
    anyone that has broken up a friendship due to their fanatic ways. or insulted anyone for not following their version of what is good
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.