Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    It takes every ounce of strength to not key their car...
    I spit on a hummer that did that once. Caught all kinds of hell from my wife as I laughed hysterically driving away.

What grinds my gears?

Doors that go inwards as I am trying to exit a building and try to "push" instead of pull. However, when my wife does this, I find it to be hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    I know a dozen vegans/vegetarians, and majority of them have got this superiority complex, always trying to prove everyone eating meat is bad, vegetables are better and that sort of shit. I haven't met a single vegetarian that would not be preaching yet, so yeah.

This pic pretty much sums it up,anyway.

Wording on that picture is pretty stupid, ofcourse your only going to know if someone is vegen if they tell you; (or you overhear them telling someone else...) Im pretty sure the majority keep it to themselves until its an appropiate time to mention it.
    Similar to the expression "its always in the last place you look" - well ofcourse it is, your not going to find it and keep looking!

Anyway, ontopic - nothing stands out as truely gear grinding for me, apart from people who in an argument do not listen to the opposing sides, and instead either shoutdown their opponent in an unstructured, illogical fashion, or failing that; blindly refuse to believe any cold hard evidence to falsify their own argument. (Typically happens in heavy Religious V Science debates.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    You really judge people by what they eat? really?
    Oh and What is wrong with vegans... They just want to reduce their environmental impact... after all meat specifically beef has a high environmental footprint.......

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...1_GRAPHIC.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/we...anted=all&_r=0

I'm no vegan, but I understand why people pick their dietary choice.
    That would be fair if vegans/vegetarians legitimately chose to be vegan/vegetarian because of this, but I have yet to meet a single person who claims this is the reason that they don't eat meat, they do, however, add it to their untrue reasons to be vegan or vegetarian.

I don't actually have anything against them at all, just the ones who think they are superior because of their choice, based on reasons that are valid but are not valid for them (if that made any sense).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who don't respond to messages. For example someone you know has read your text/message but they don't respond for ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    People who don't respond to messages. For example someone you know has read your text/message but they don't respond for ages.
    Yeah, I hate when people do that, but, sometimes, the person doesn't want to answer or just doesn't know what to say, so I just ignore it and "keep going", you know? You don't really know why they didn't replied, so yeah, I never jump to conclusions when this happens to me, but it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    As soon as a woman says "I'm a single mother" they immediately feel sorry for her, yet if a male were to say "I'm a single father" they don't feel sorry for him at all or they are wondering why or how he ruined the relationship.
    Gotta admit single fathers are praised instead of bashed. Most of the time they are the problem that breaks up the family.

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE how society looks at single mothers. As soon as a woman says "I'm a single mother" they immediately feel sorry for her, yet if a male were to say "I'm a single father" they don't feel sorry for him at all or they are wondering why or how he ruined the relationship. I think it's the biggest bunch of bull that our society does. Women initiate the break ups and divorces more often than men AND children living with single mothers are more likely to have a lot of problems, from academics to mental issues than single fathers.

It's a bunch of shit and pisses me off to no end that people immediately sympathize with women when they spout that line like it's some kind of defense grid. When a woman says that to me, instantly I feel no remorse or pity for her. Her having the child was her decision. Her leaving her man/husband was her decision. Her not doing what was necessary to not have the child with someone that they weren't going to be with.
    I didn't even think of it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're watching a movie at a theater, you've never seen it before, a good scene starts on and suddenly you have to piss.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    People making jokes about eating my house rabbits. 1: They should know as a rabbit owner I've heard it all 456000 times before and it doesn't get anymore witty when they say it, and 2: If I turn the tables and joke about eating their pet puppy they get all offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

10+ Year Old Account
    generalizations and stereotypes.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Gotta admit single fathers are praised instead of bashed. Most of the time they are the problem that breaks up the family.
    Source for your claim?

People who drive really slow for no reason. Annoys me beyond end. I don't mean 5 miles under the speed limit either.

Like those guys that go 15 MPH under the speed limit while the roads are snow-free, and I'm not even tailgating. You can't really go around them either. If someone is going 20 in a 35, I literally slow down as slow as 10 until I can't see them anymore.

The media spreading misinformation to cause hysteria/trends.

- Religion in general
    - Gangster Hiphop
    - Countries still not using the metric system
    - Astrology and any other similiar kind of esotheric bullshit
    - APPLE
    Last edited by Spin86; 2012-11-15 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who walk slow. Was my only real dislike in all settings but it usually was the case for when I was back in school.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

Agree with Chadwix, I've never ever seen single father bashed ever, while single mothers are bashed all the time, take Oogzy's false belief that kids in single-mother homes have a lot more problems than in single-father homes.

However the view on the absent parent favors females. Most of the time with a single-father home people presume the mother most of died or something, while in single-mother homes the dad is clearly an asshole...lol
    X

That one fat and anti-social person who always tags along these really good friends of yours....
    Then they spend the entire evening trying to be a smartass and hitting (read: creeping and sniffing) on girls, while everyone is to nice to set him straight since he's the size of a house... lol
    Maybe I'm too shallow :@

10+ Year Old Account
    People that quote something they agree with on a forum only to type in "This" or any of it's various derivatives, "This x1000", "This, so hard this!" etc...

You know who you are, Fuck you!
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-11-15 at 08:19 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Old people who are all "I'm better than you and deserve more because I'm old" and decide to use it as an excuse to push in front of me, be rude to me or in some way annoy me.

It was bad enough when the local council stopped letting them use their bus pass early on in the morning. Complaining because you can no longer get a service which needs money to keep it up and running for free...

Deleted
    Slow drivers, my biggest peeve....

Coming onto a motorway sliproad that has only one lane and stuck behind a driver who thinks they need to enter a motorway at 30mph.... or stuck behind a little hatchback on a windy country road doing 20mph below the speed limit..

I HATE how society looks at single mothers. As soon as a woman says "I'm a single mother" they immediately feel sorry for her, yet if a male were to say "I'm a single father" they don't feel sorry for him at all or they are wondering why or how he ruined the relationship. I think it's the biggest bunch of bull that our society does. Women initiate the break ups and divorces more often than men AND children living with single mothers are more likely to have a lot of problems, from academics to mental issues than single fathers.

It's a bunch of shit and pisses me off to no end that people immediately sympathize with women when they spout that line like it's some kind of defense grid. When a woman says that to me, instantly I feel no remorse or pity for her. Her having the child was her decision. Her leaving her man/husband was her decision. Her not doing what was necessary to not have the child with someone that they weren't going to be with.
    Sexism is basically it. Sexism against men is a pretty large issue in developed countries. In our justice system, on average if a man were to commit the same severity of a crime, the women usually gets a lighter sentence.