Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Gotta admit single fathers are praised instead of bashed. Most of the time they are the problem that breaks up the family.

Agree with Chadwix, I've never ever seen single father bashed ever, while single mothers are bashed all the time, take Oogzy's false belief that kids in single-mother homes have a lot more problems than in single-father homes.

However the view on the absent parent favors females. Most of the time with a single-father home people presume the mother most of died or something, while in single-mother homes the dad is clearly an asshole...lol
    I'm going to super rich one day, remember my face!!!

That one fat and anti-social person who always tags along these really good friends of yours....
    Then they spend the entire evening trying to be a smartass and hitting (read: creeping and sniffing) on girls, while everyone is to nice to set him straight since he's the size of a house... lol
    Maybe I'm too shallow :@

People that quote something they agree with on a forum only to type in "This" or any of it's various derivatives, "This x1000", "This, so hard this!" etc...

You know who you are, Fuck you!
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-11-15 at 08:19 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Old people who are all "I'm better than you and deserve more because I'm old" and decide to use it as an excuse to push in front of me, be rude to me or in some way annoy me.

It was bad enough when the local council stopped letting them use their bus pass early on in the morning. Complaining because you can no longer get a service which needs money to keep it up and running for free...
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

Slow drivers, my biggest peeve....

Coming onto a motorway sliproad that has only one lane and stuck behind a driver who thinks they need to enter a motorway at 30mph.... or stuck behind a little hatchback on a windy country road doing 20mph below the speed limit..
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    I HATE how society looks at single mothers. As soon as a woman says "I'm a single mother" they immediately feel sorry for her, yet if a male were to say "I'm a single father" they don't feel sorry for him at all or they are wondering why or how he ruined the relationship. I think it's the biggest bunch of bull that our society does. Women initiate the break ups and divorces more often than men AND children living with single mothers are more likely to have a lot of problems, from academics to mental issues than single fathers.

It's a bunch of shit and pisses me off to no end that people immediately sympathize with women when they spout that line like it's some kind of defense grid. When a woman says that to me, instantly I feel no remorse or pity for her. Her having the child was her decision. Her leaving her man/husband was her decision. Her not doing what was necessary to not have the child with someone that they weren't going to be with.
    Sexism is basically it. Sexism against men is a pretty large issue in developed countries. In our justice system, on average if a man were to commit the same severity of a crime, the women usually gets a lighter sentence.

Crunching. Of any kind. People eating crunchy food, dogs eating/chewing on things, crunching a bug... doesn't matter :P It all varies from disgust (bug crunching) to extreme irritation (chewing crunchy food). I also dislike it when people chew gum REALLY loud.

I also get irritated when people do something completely ridiculous. I hate things that make no sense! Like... my husband is at basic training (US Navy) right now. And they keep them pretty isolated, they were supposed to get phone calls this past weekend. But no! Some ass decided to take a nap, and the entire division (90 people, 40 with wives) lost their phone call because of that guy. So I missed out on talking to my husband because some ass decided to do something ridiculous. Made no sense to me.

I also hate repetitive noises (hence the crunching) But it stems out to other things, too. Like my car makes a weird clicking sound under the dash board. It has good days, and bad days. But once it starts clicking, the dash starts beeping as well. It makes me irate. I really need to take it to the mechanic. I have the part... just need to get it installed :P

I saw someone mentioning.

CINEMAS. I seriously hate the lights in the cinema, the ones in the walking zone, it's soooooooo annoying, god! That always pisses me off, I hate it. D:

WoW General Forum
    Arrogant old people
    Mongoloids who spoil movie/video game endings in their thread title
    People who say they love K-pop, just because they like Gangnam style
    Mongoloids who say: ''Oh, you're just jealous.''
    Public transport
    Door to door salesmen
    Crying babies

Ignorant people in general.
    Lucky people. (The ones who have done literally nothing, or have not tried anything yet they get their way)
    Know-it-alls

Instead of "cinnamon" my brother always says "cinnanim". ARGH!

Two checkout lines equal length. The person behind me switches and they get through the other line before I do. As does the next person behind them.

In a shop where I need no help. Every person offers to help. In a shop where I need help. Employees avoid me like I'm a leper.

People who just do stupid shit in general. My mother does a lot of dumb things that make no sense sometimes and it just pisses me off lol. Good thing i only have to deal with her on tuesdays and thursdays when she stays at my place for commute reasons. I kinda sound like i don't like my mother but i love her to death haha.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 09:34 PM ----------

When i see fat people on the abdominal machines at the gym... you need cardio for fucks sake! No one can see muscles under all that fat lol

People who insist upon nosing around someone's personal life and interfering "for their own good."

People who butt into conversations that don't even pertain to them.

Also, babies. Babies can go straight to hell.

People picking their noses................................................... And eating the buger after.................................

Yes...

Internet moralizers. Currently, that's the most annoying thing for me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    People picking their noses................................................... And eating the buger after.................................

Yes...
    I don't really find that all too absurd and I might have done it quite often aswell. Just think about it for a minute. Isn't your nose kind of part of your mouth (dunno how to express it correctly^^)? I mean, I would kind of be disgusted at someone eating his/her boogers. But simply picking your nose and, as long as your hands aren't all too dirty, continue eating with said hands? Totally okay for me.

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
    You made my day. <3 Peter Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I don't really find that all too absurd and I might have done it quite often aswell. Just think about it for a minute. Isn't your nose kind of part of your mouth (dunno how to express it correctly^^)? I mean, I would kind of be disgusted at someone eating his/her boogers. But simply picking your nose and, as long as your hands aren't all too dirty, continue eating with said hands? Totally okay for me.
    I think he ment to say he eats whatever he picked out of his nose. He wrote buger, not burger.

IIRC, I read somewhere that it was a human instinct to eat that crap out of your nose because it cleans your stomach (dirt cleans your guts, or how goes that saying?). I still think its awful... I don't even remember when I did it the last time. I must have been quite small.

People who block traffic, walking traffic. I can't stand people who act like linebackers and walk reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal slow. Then there are those who stop on a narrow staircase just to chat on the phone. Things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I just read this in his voice