Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you're watching some tutorial on youtube and the presenter keeps saying "So.. I'm just gonna go ahead and..". Why?

So I'm just gonna gonna go ahead and click this button. I'm gonna go ahead drag a box around this selection. I'm just gonna go ahead and create a new class.

Once I watched someone almost get stuck in a infinite recursive "I'm just gonna go and.. go ahead and.." loop.

Oh yeah, and people who say they hate bus drivers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who think the maximum penalty someone can get in Norway is 21 years in jail.
    Nynorsk
    People who will argue about things that they do not have knowledge about.
    Feminism/sexism/racism.
    Manipulation.
    People who work against science.
    Religion/new age hippie shit (think homeopathy).
    Slow internet connection.
    Slow computers.
    People who take up the entire breadth of an escalator and just stand there.
    Internet memes.
    9gag
    People who use internet acronyms like "lol" in real life.
    People who brag about how much alcohol they drink.
    People who spam My Little Pony all over the place. As much as I like the show, keep that stuff to yourself unless it is on a forum made for that purpose.
    People who do not use grammar when typing. I know that not everyone has English as their mother tongue, but people from the USA and other English speaking countries do not have an excuse.
    People who chew loudly.
    The fact that I have to see Justin Bieber posters around and that he gets attention in the news.
    When it is slippery outside.
    When my dog wants to go out on the porch, and then she wants to go back inside 3 seconds later.
    People who do not care about politics.
    People who do not follow news.
    People who think they know all about weapons because they play a lot of shooting games.
    People who are not interested in history.
    People from random organizations who stop people in the middle of the street trying to get them to donate to a worthy cause like hunger. I am not against these organizations, but I'd much rather donate to a well-known organization where I know that the money I donate ends up in the right hands.
    People who are slow when they are paying in stores.
    People who only listen to one kind of music.
    People who use their phones when driving.
    People who will follow a person, not their ideas.
    People who use English words and expressions when speaking, like saying "tank" instead of "stridsvogn".
    People who make no effort to learn something like counting when visiting another country that speaks another language than your own.
    People who spoil movies or TV shows that I am going to watch.
    People who confuse rock with black metal.
    People who think "alot" is a word.

I probably have a lot more, but that is all I can think of at the moment.
    Last edited by Likfarer; 2012-11-16 at 08:40 PM.
    Fienden sitt våpen kastet, opp visiret for,
    vi med undren mot ham hastet, ti han var vår bror.
    Drevne frem på stand av skammen gikk vi søderpå;
    nu vi står tre brødre sammen,
    og skal sådan stå!

KV-1's, they're beyond annoying.

Oh, and people that love to throw the word civilized around.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Likfarer View Post
    People who think the maximum penalty someone can get in Norway is 21 years in jail.
    Nynorsk
    People who will argue about things that they do not have knowledge about.
    Feminism/sexism/racism.
    Manipulation.
    People who work against science.
    Religion/new age hippie shit (think homeopathy).
    Slow internet connection.
    Slow computers.
    People who take up the entire breadth of an escalator and just stand there.
    Internet memes.
    9gag
    People who use internet acronyms like "lol" in real life.
    People who brag about how much alcohol they drink.
    People who spam My Little Pony all over the place. As much as I like the show, keep that stuff to yourself unless it is on a forum made for that purpose.
    People who do not use grammar when typing. I know that not everyone has English as their mother tongue, but people from the USA and other English speaking countries do not have an excuse.
    People who chew loudly.
    The fact that I have to see Justin Bieber posters around and that he gets attention in the news.
    When it is slippery outside.
    When my dog wants to go out on the porch, and then she wants to go back inside 3 seconds later.
    People who do not care about politics.
    People who do not follow news.
    People who think they know all about weapons because they play a lot of shooting games.
    People who are not interested in history.
    People from random organizations who stop people in the middle of the street trying to get them to donate to a worthy cause like hunger. I am not against these organizations, but I'd much rather donate to a well-known organization where I know that the money I donate ends up in the right hands.
    People who are slow when they are paying in stores.
    People who only listen to one kind of music.
    People who use their phones when driving.
    People who will follow a person, not their ideas.
    People who use English words and expressions when speaking, like saying "tank" instead of "stridsvogn".
    People who make no effort to learn something like counting when visiting another country that speaks another language than your own.
    People who spoil movies or TV shows that I am going to watch.
    People who confuse rock with black metal.
    People who think "alot" is a word.

I probably have a lot more, but that is all I can think of at the moment.
    whoa dude, you're so friggin uptight. Loosen up a lil.

Driving.

Nothing else makes me rage except when I'm behind the wheel. I will admit half of it is my fault, I actively hunt for things to critique, but on the other hand if people were not fucking stupid I wouldn't be the way I am. On my way to work, there is a stretch of busy road in my city that ends at the interstate. Cool design by the city, they make the road three lanes across, 1 turns left going west, 1 goes right leading right, the middle one ends. The people who stay in the middle lane until the very end and then try to slip in make me rage beyond comprehension, i will ride the ass of the person in front of me and I will not ever let them over. They can go fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Driving.

Nothing else makes me rage except when I'm behind the wheel. I will admit half of it is my fault, I actively hunt for things to critique, but on the other hand if people were not fucking stupid I wouldn't be the way I am. On my way to work, there is a stretch of busy road in my city that ends at the interstate. Cool design by the city, they make the road three lanes across, 1 turns left going west, 1 goes right leading right, the middle one ends. The people who stay in the middle lane until the very end and then try to slip in make me rage beyond comprehension, i will ride the ass of the person in front of me and I will not ever let them over. They can go fuck themselves.
    Yep similar situation here, we have a left lane that goes straight toward my college campus, then a right lane that is right-turn only onto a rural route. So many people try to gun it down the right lane then scoot over into the much busier left lane right before the stop light. I've seen so many close calls for accidents because the douche bags never use turn signals when they try to sneak over to the left and take advantage of the tiniest openings, it's enraging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This. People that just ignore facts because they choose not to believe them.
    this and bad drivers

Deleted
    1. People who answer with "^^" instead of a full Sentence or even a single Word. GAH! I always feel they don't read what i write and just casually look at the Chat, type those stupid things and continue to do whatever
    2. People walking around with unnessecary huge Headphones, you are listening to Music, i got it.
    3. People walking around with loud Music playing from ther iPhone. Yes, your Musical Taste is superior to mine, please play some more i-dont-even-know-what-the-hell-that-is
    4. People that think that RP is all about talking like youre wiping your ass with Silk
    5. Those were the Droids i was looking for, god damnit.
    6. People walking behind me, almost kissing my Neck while wearing high heels.
    7. Teenagers in front or behind of me talking needlessy loud
    8. Mistfall Village

Well, working as a member of a retail chain, there's a LOT that grinds my gears. I'll organize and start off with a few personal pet peeves.

1: Sitting in a chair, tapping your leg, and causing the chair to squeak in a high pitched tone. This drives me up the wall, because it gives me some seriously bad headaches.

2: Sticky floors.

3: Overly-clean homes/rooms: a little dirt doesn't hurt anyone.

4: People who feel the necessity to nit-pick your art work, while they lack art skills of their own, simply because they are jealous.

5: Socks that like to turn sideways, so you're walking on the seam and it's killing your toes.

6: Hang-nails.

7: Waiting for hours because your ride forgets to come pick you up, ... Consistently.

8: People who shower once every three months. ... Long story.

9: Wet pant legs, which is funny to me even if it does bother me to hell and back-- because I live in Oregon where it rains all seasons.

10: Oatmeal Raisin cookies that look like Chocolate chip cookies. Angryfaec.

11: People who work with you on something, get your hopes up, then change their mind/withdraw help at the last moment.

Now to move on to retail annoyances.

1: Customers who fill their shopping cart with a bunch of stuff and then leave stuff on the floor beside your register because they "changed their mind".

2: Customers who say "No, no I don't want this" when you ask them to hand them their unwanted items to you, so you can put them in a bin to 'go back'.

3: Customers who sneeze/cough all over their hands/money/items right in front of you.

4: Customers that don't respond when you're giving them a sincere 'HI! How are you?'. ... Especially when you mean it, and aren't saying it like a robot. I personally go out of my way to ask every person how they are.

5: Customers that demand a bag for one small item that could fit in their bag they're already carrying. Wasting stuff just bothers the hell out of me.

6: Customers who feel the need to ask "how much something is" when you're in a store known for ... Everything being ONE dollar. You'd be surprised how often people ask me how much something is. I work at a Dollar Tree.

7: Customers that refuse to donate a dollar for a tragedy/children's fund, then go "oh wait, I want this pack of gum" or what have you, off your impulse counter. I've had to survive off of donations, and I know how hard it is for people who are in need.

8: Customers that are, in general, rude and foul for no reason at all.

9: Customers who skip the person who is in front of the line saying "I'm in a hurry, can I just hand you a dollar?" No. No you can't. Get back to your spot, wait a few damned moments. It's not going to hurt you. If you're in THAT much of a hurry, you shouldn't have decided to stop and shop.

10: Customers who don't wait for you to finish scanning their items, then at the end tell you that they want to pay two different ways and they've already scanned their EBT card and it's already paid for things. ( You can't cancel a food card payment... )

11: Customers who let their children scream at the top of their lungs because they want this, or that. Take them out of the store and take them home. Come back later without them.

12: Customers who let their children terrorize the aisle you JUST cleaned up, then don't bother to correct them or clean it up.

13: Customers who break something, then hide the pieces behind something so they don't have to pay for it.

14: Customers who pick up refrigerated/frozen food, and decide later that they don't want it ... So they place it behind something that's not refrigerated/frozen.

15: Customers that leave carts out in the parking lot when they're RIGHT next to a cart hold.

16: Customers who pay with 100$ bills for a transaction of less then 10$, especially at the start of your shift and your till almost nothing in it.

17: When your replacement is late, consistently.

18: When you are the only person who does their job, leaving you to do theirs and your own.

19: Bosses that schedule you on days you're unable to make, which was stated clearly (and okayed) when you were first hired.

20: Bosses who forget that you're not available and schedule you anyway.

21: Bosses who call and ask if you're available to come in the next day, while the current time of the call is 10:30 PM and they want you in at 8:30.

22: Bosses who call, like in 21, then write you up as a no-show, when you don't show up.

23: Regional managers who OK your promotion, you go through training, and out of nowhere hire someone else.

24: Knowing that, no matter what you do, a cashier can never win. You're always in the wrong because the customer is always right, even if they were the unreasonable one.

... The list goes on, and on, and on.
    Meep~

10+ Year Old Account
    Rap, rap, rap, rap ,rap, pop, rap, rap.

Any who's overzealous about anything.

Media.

Religion. See people being overzealous here, if you keep it to yourself i don't care, but if you rub in your beliefs in my face prepare to be violently attacked.

The morons on the internet that thinks that saying something stupid and the screaming "HAR HAR U g0t TRLL3d bad" after other people correct their stupidity is funny. Seriously, don't make yourself look like more of an idiot than you already are, and BTW that's not trolling.

Anyone that listens to LMFAO and say "Herp derp I canz shuffle liek dem". Again, that's not shuffling, trust me.

Stupidity in general when you're above age 15. Call me a stuck up asshole, but stop acting like a freaking monkey that was hit in the head too many times.

Erm... Lets see... I guess Apple computer users that think of themselves better than PC users. It's a nice paperweight you have.

Is that it? I think so...

EDIT: Wait no it's not.

People that use the word "Swag" or "YOLO"... You have no idea how much it makes me want to rip your head off.

Also Conservatives.
    Last edited by Belize; 2012-11-16 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Insufficient lubrication.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    1: Customers who fill their shopping cart with a bunch of stuff and then leave stuff on the floor beside your register because they "changed their mind".

2: Customers who say "No, no I don't want this" when you ask them to hand them their unwanted items to you, so you can put them in a bin to 'go back'.

3: Customers who sneeze/cough all over their hands/money/items right in front of you.

4: Customers that don't respond when you're giving them a sincere 'HI! How are you?'. ... Especially when you mean it, and aren't saying it like a robot. I personally go out of my way to ask every person how they are.

5: Customers that demand a bag for one small item that could fit in their bag they're already carrying. Wasting stuff just bothers the hell out of me.

6: Customers who feel the need to ask "how much something is" when you're in a store known for ... Everything being ONE dollar. You'd be surprised how often people ask me how much something is. I work at a Dollar Tree.

7: Customers that refuse to donate a dollar for a tragedy/children's fund, then go "oh wait, I want this pack of gum" or what have you, off your impulse counter. I've had to survive off of donations, and I know how hard it is for people who are in need.

8: Customers that are, in general, rude and foul for no reason at all.

9: Customers who skip the person who is in front of the line saying "I'm in a hurry, can I just hand you a dollar?" No. No you can't. Get back to your spot, wait a few damned moments. It's not going to hurt you. If you're in THAT much of a hurry, you shouldn't have decided to stop and shop.

10: Customers who don't wait for you to finish scanning their items, then at the end tell you that they want to pay two different ways and they've already scanned their EBT card and it's already paid for things. ( You can't cancel a food card payment... )

11: Customers who let their children scream at the top of their lungs because they want this, or that. Take them out of the store and take them home. Come back later without them.

12: Customers who let their children terrorize the aisle you JUST cleaned up, then don't bother to correct them or clean it up.

13: Customers who break something, then hide the pieces behind something so they don't have to pay for it.

14: Customers who pick up refrigerated/frozen food, and decide later that they don't want it ... So they place it behind something that's not refrigerated/frozen.

15: Customers that leave carts out in the parking lot when they're RIGHT next to a cart hold.

16: Customers who pay with 100$ bills for a transaction of less then 10$, especially at the start of your shift and your till almost nothing in it.

17: When your replacement is late, consistently.

18: When you are the only person who does their job, leaving you to do theirs and your own.

19: Bosses that schedule you on days you're unable to make, which was stated clearly (and okayed) when you were first hired.

20: Bosses who forget that you're not available and schedule you anyway.

21: Bosses who call and ask if you're available to come in the next day, while the current time of the call is 10:30 PM and they want you in at 8:30.

22: Bosses who call, like in 21, then write you up as a no-show, when you don't show up.

23: Regional managers who OK your promotion, you go through training, and out of nowhere hire someone else.

24: Knowing that, no matter what you do, a cashier can never win. You're always in the wrong because the customer is always right, even if they were the unreasonable one.

... The list goes on, and on, and on.
    This is why I could never work in a retail store. People in general annoy me, so having a job where my primary task is to interact with people is not a good idea for me.

http://notalwaysright.com/
    Fienden sitt våpen kastet, opp visiret for,
    vi med undren mot ham hastet, ti han var vår bror.
    Drevne frem på stand av skammen gikk vi søderpå;
    nu vi står tre brødre sammen,
    og skal sådan stå!

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Bus drivers.
    Art students.
    White knights.
    Neo-Feminists who think the world is against them.
    Students who think they're going to change the world.
    Students who think that "getting stoned" is so cool.
    People who pull the racist card.
    People who moan about immigrants.
    People who moan about human rights abuse.
    People who use the world "entitled" in 2012.
    People who spend an hour in a queue arguing with staff.
    People who moan about the police all being sons of the devil.
    People who say "Aye", "Lad" and "Cock" (as in, referring to a male).
    People with anime avatars.
    People who hate on MLP.
    People who still vomit MLP everywhere.
    You forgot the entire human race!

Christians in America

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I could never work in a retail store. People in general annoy me, so having a job where my primary task is to interact with people is not a good idea for me.

OH GOD THAT WEBSITE... The people in it make me want to punch kittens >.<

Ok, that is SEVERELY infuriating...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    People who use hash tags on anything other than Twitter.

Yeah. I like my job, usually ... But when I'm having to deal with those people ... I really start hating it. Haha!
    Meep~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    People who use hash tags on anything other than Twitter.
    Yeah that #grindsmygears too.

What I hate is when there's a 2 mile lineup of cars for an exit, and all the people who rush to the very last merge point to jump in at the front. Guess I should be an aggressive type A personality and start doing that, but then I'd be an asshole.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm...

Cell phones
    facebook
    the sound of styrofoam breaking.
    shopping at Christmas time.
    fast food
    girls who "act" stupid in front of guys.
    rap music.

Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    There's one thing in particular that makes me flip.
    The bus or train is packed with people, and there's a moron who's decided that their bag deserves a seat of it's on.
    asdsafadafad dieeeee! It's so damn rude!
    This happened to me on our college bus the other day, bunch of chavs, one has his feet up on two chairs, with his bag underneath, driver shouts for people to move futher back so he can get the last two people on,

I ask politley to sit there as I always do regardless who sitting there already, and this is how it went

"Fuck off"
    "I will sit on your legs and bag"
    "Ill fucking have you, you bastard if you try"
    "If you think thats a really good idea, sure go ahead"
    *looks at his mates, they shrug, I go to sit down, he quickly moves his bag and legs*

I say thank you, they sit in silence staring from each other, to me to each other, at this point I a little tense have to admit

What fucked me off even more was, they got off two stops later which is equivalent to like a 15 min walk from where I got on, then as the 5 or w/e of them get off, they rush around to the side of the bus and starting banging on the window and swearing, I just laugh because their have to do it behind a window, I sware, this last 4 weeks or so I get all the morons running into me

People who can't Troll when they try too
    People who can't admit their wrong
    A lad I know whos obnoxious, loud and doesnt know when to quit
    People who fart or belch in public and think its funny
    Even worse, a person who says x person is disgusting for doing for above, then at the dinner table proceeds to do it herself (Had this on holiday with someone I was traveling with, Every Fucking Night She Belched like a pig because she stuffed herself then criticized people on other tables)
    People who try to take lead when do "group stuff" when their only leading people where themselves want to go
    Fucking some peoples facebook status has to be my #1 my fucking god, I don't care what your food looks like, I dont care you sitting down alone to watch a film I dont care your about to sleep, I dont want to say goodnight to you in public, but the one that takes the biscuit, "Oh Im sick and tired of this bull shit" to which someone replies "Whats up" to which they reply "Ill inbox you dont want people knowing" THEN DONT FUCKING POST IT ON A PUBLIC STATUS YOU DUMB COW, and yes this is aimed at a specific person on my list

and those are but a few
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate