Deleted

MoP Lore Progress!

Blizzard is delivering big time with the way they handle patches and lore.
    I am excited for patch 5.1!!

What are your views on the Lore aspects in MoP?
    What do you and do not like atm?
    What do you want to see before we face Garrosh?

Deleted
    The lore is much better than ever before. The storytelling has improved greatly, and the story itself is much more interesting. I am most excited for the entire Zandalari-Mogu line, and I am happy that they play a major role in the expansion's story. There's nothing much I don't like so far, maybe the Hozen a bit...
    I want to see Vol'jin getting a bigger role; if he's not going to be Warchief, he should at least be second in rank

I absolutely enjoy this expansion, mainly because of the story. 5.1 opens even more gates to bigger things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    5.1 I dare say the biggest Lore Patch in the history of WoW. SOOO much happens. SO many characters are involved. Scenarios have really opened the door for Blizzard to make the lore of game accessible to the fans.
    Agree with this one below me
    Last edited by mmoc8e24c80634; 2012-10-12 at 04:22 PM.

5.1 I dare say the biggest Lore Patch in the history of WoW. SOOO much happens. SO many characters are involved. Scenarios have really opened the door for Blizzard to make the lore of game accessible to the fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they are finally giving Blood Elves a edge now in their story and I hope they change their story a bit after you get to Isle of Quel''Danas and do those quests and after that as well. I do not like the fact that Garrosh is gonna kill Anduin and this is a low blow from Blizzard honestly. I do like Anduin way much better than Garrosh anyday, and this makes me angry for what they are doing.

Oh and some of the zoens need more flight paths to get around easier and change in the scenery as well. Would be nice if Trifial Glades got a upgrade now and had more flight paths in it, on which they have three or four now will be great.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Blizzard is delivering big time with the way they handle patches and lore.
    I am excited for patch 5.1!!
    Indeed.

What are your views on the Lore aspects in MoP?
    They're getting increasingly more interesting. I didn't care much for the expansion's premise, but everything being propelled forward like this is a nice surprise.

What do you and do not like atm?
    I can't get over how awesome this new 5.1 (specifically, Dalaran) stuff sounds. Proper lore and progression for my favourite race, the likes of which we haven't had in a very long time.

I'll be honest though, some of the new pandaren-esque problems really didn't suck me in at all. I have very little investment in their issues.

Lack of empathy on my part perhaps. >.<

What do you want to see before we face Garrosh?
    A real moment of despair-fueled clarity for Garrosh. Think Tony Montana sobering up in his mansion, the enemies he's made closing in on him from all sides, and having lost everyone he's ever had to rely on. It's just him, Gorehowl, and whatever brutes are left as the curtain closes on the life and times of Garrosh Hellscream. I really want to him to show just a little regret, but shrug it off for one last hurrah.

I really want to see how the Horde and Alliance will handle the pre-invasion stuff, too. Exactly who's on what side.