Deleted

undead or goblin rogue 50% pvp 50% pve

i cant decide, anyone can give some strong and flaws about those races i love them both thx !

Deleted
    Goblins have little use in PVP. The only racial that'll actually be worthwhile is Rocket Jump, for some added mobility. But that's about it. The increased attack speed is mainly a PVE racial.
    Undead have something very similar to the Goblin attack speed racial, only more "bursty", and they have a semi-trinket for fear/charm removal, which is pretty strong.

I'd say, go with Goblin if you'll mainly PVE.
    If you're going to do a bit of both, go Undead.

Deleted
    neither, the class sucks at the moment and you'll regret levelling one.

The rocket jump is pretty great, and the on demand damage can be ok too. But overall, I would recommend undead if you pvp even 25% of the time, and you said half.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    neither, the class sucks at the moment and you'll regret levelling one.
    dont care if it suck

Deleted
    My list is:
    1:Worgen/human
    2:Goblin.

Playing goblin myself and for PvE n PvP rocket jump can save my life and increase my dps. Many abilities I've ran away from thanks to rocket jump in PvE, and a hell alot of players i've caugth up with in PvP thanks to rocket jump(Rocket jump + Kidney/ gouge )

Only thing I've started to check out is pandas nowdays. Maybe a bit nicer to have that CC of theirs in PVP

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to go middle road, Blood Elf is your best option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go goblin over and over for both PvE and PvP. Rocket Jump is phenomenal, for BOTH Raiding and PvPing. %1 Attack speed is beneficial for both as well.

Undeads are ugly.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    I'd go goblin over and over for both PvE and PvP. Rocket Jump is phenomenal, for BOTH Raiding and PvPing. %1 Attack speed is beneficial for both as well.

Undeads are ugly.
    Female UDs are awesome as rogues unless you are using double fist weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gresiac View Post
    dont care if it suck
    I like this attitude, tbh. Playing the class because it's fun, not because it's good (or not playing because it's bad).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I like this attitude, tbh. Playing the class because it's fun, not because it's good (or not playing because it's bad).
    100% agree, I find most rogue players tend to QQ a bit too hard or will quit prematurely. It makes sense... Since Rogues are typically known to be top damage dealers those who crave being #1 will play them, and then ditch them as soon as there is a weakness or imbalance with the gear scaling.

OT: Female UDs do indeed look better then their Male counterparts; Whatever you pick don't choose Blood Elf because I'll disown you as a player on my faction, I'm sure the Ally's won't want you either :P
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Yeah well, that may be a problem with rogues right now. If I switch to mage, DK or monk it would be due to the fun factor, not power.

if youre already looking for "pve pvp" then its obvious you dont wana min max one or another so why not pick a class for the looks or "liking" it then racials ?