Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What can a bunch of balding creeps do to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Its funny because the random boar users unironically use smileys =)

GET HYPE!
    I was under the impression they hated the use of smilies.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Why would anybody expect anything less? 4chan has sent death threats to people for much less, the writer must've known what he was getting into when he created this platform for hype to generate.

The movie is about 4chan//b/ so of course they don't like it. Try to punch a lion in the nuts and see what happens.

Sending death threats is never cool.

I thought "Smiley" was just another random 4chan photoshop picture... It isn't? o_0

So he stirred up the internet's cess-pit and is acting surprised when it made a big stink?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised.

"By choosing to make 4chan / Anonymous the villain in this micro-budget slasher flick, the wrath of those collectives are aimed at director Michael Gallagher."

Stupid crap like that is the equivalent of taking a bee hive and just shaking it.
    I think it's more poking your head in to a room full of dicks and yelling "EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM IS A DICK!" It is an insult to the awesome bee to be compared to the user of a 4chan board, or those Anonymous guys who DDoS random people who've annoyed them for whatever personal reason pops in to their heads.

If they keep this up over at 4chan then someone will come down hard on them.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Fuck Smiley and screw the director. The movie should have never been made.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Fuck Smiley and screw the director. The movie should have never been made.
    haha, I know nothing of the movie, but I have to laugh when internet users that abuse freedom-of-speech to send death threats to someone expressing their right to express exactly that privelige. It smacks of nameless internet trolls getting protective over their status as trolls.

I couldn't give a toss, personally. The internet is jammed full of dickheads. If you took the internet away, they'd lack a platform to project their social inadequacies through anonymous message boards and actually STFU. I can't wait for the internet to go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    haha, I know nothing of the movie, but I have to laugh when internet users that abuse freedom-of-speech to send death threats to someone expressing their right to express exactly that privelige. It smacks of nameless internet trolls getting protective over their status as trolls.

I couldn't give a toss, personally. The internet is jammed full of dickheads. If you took the internet away, they'd lack a platform to project their social inadequacies through anonymous message boards and actually STFU. I can't wait for the internet to go down.
    Then stop using the internet.

Also, I hope 4chan does do SOMETHING, whether its post his dox or anything.

His movie looks retarded

15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I don't want MMO-Champ to get involved in a discussion of death threats. I'm going to close this here.