Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[H]<Divide>US117-Zul'jin Open Recruitment for MoP

Divide (25m US-Zul'jin) is currently recruiting several dedicated exceptional raiders to join our ranks for raiding now and moving forward into MoP.

What we are looking for in our applicants:
    1. Show that you enjoy raiding and the challenges & wipes.
    2. Ability to adapt and maintain high situational awareness.
    3. Know your class inside and out. Always min/maxing for an encounter.
    4. Willingness to prepare ahead of times, read and take part in strategy discussions on our forums.
    5. Have history/logs that prove your a quality raider.
    6. Have a stable computer and internet connection.

Actively Recruiting:
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Ret Paladin
    Ele Shaman
    Fury/Arms Warrior
    Holy Paladin
    and any exceptional healers are welcome to apply

As always, any exceptional raider of any class is encouraged to apply!

Divide Website: http://www.divideguild.net

If you need more information or have any questions you can also get in touch with us via Real ID at bschreihofer@gmail.com, richardthorson@cfl.rr.com or by whispering any of our officers (see the bottom of this post) in game / PMing them on our website.

We hope to hear from you soon!

About Divide:

Note: Divide transferred from US-Greymane to US-Zul'jin prior to Dragon Soul.

Prior to our move to Zul'jin, Divide had been one of the top Horde guilds on Greymane since the start of BC. We have been and will continue to be a fun & drama-free raiding guild that is absolutely focused on progression. As has always been the case, we remain fully committed to 25-man raiding. In Wrath, we were the first horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). In Firelands we had the server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill. We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and continue to clear it weekly at this time as we wait for MoP.

Outside of our main raids, we do old content on a consistent basis and have been clearing 25 FL and various ICC raids weekly as well as numerous alt runs, etc.

Raid Schedule:

Our 25 man Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:30-11:00PM Central (or 8:30-12PM EST). Invites usually go out 15 mins prior to raid time.

Our Greymane Firelands Progression was:

- 7/7 Hardmode (Server First 25-Man 7/7HM, and Server First Legendary Staff)
    - Top US 100 25-Man Raiding Guild.

What do we provide our raiders?

We provide full boss strategies on our forums & raider feedback on a consistent basis. We provide all of raiders with food prior to the pull, two cauldrons a raid night for flasks, and potions for use during the raid night. Vets and Core ranked raiders get additional potions and free enchants (and some free gems).

What do we look for in our applicants?

We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.

Please note that we do not recruit anybody to be on the "bench". All raiders recruited to the guild are being considered for a core spot on the team. If we didn't feel comfortable having you as a core raider with us then we wouldn't be accepting your application in the first place.

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:

http://www.divideguild.net

You can also get in contact with any one of our officers either in game or through our website.

Can hit up any Divide member for more information, but feel free to contact:
    Ryukami (GM)
    Llamda (Quality Control & Recruitment)
    Crusifier (Officer)

You can track our Raiding Progress and read more guild information at wow progress:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25
    Last edited by Thraxed; 2012-07-15 at 08:26 PM.

LF awesome people for an awesome guild!

Looking for quality players!

I know you want to play with us.

You guys should kick that Clezzy kid. I heard he's awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    You guys should kick that Clezzy kid. I heard he's awful.
    Just kidding. HI TOX. HOW ARE YOU.

Also bump.
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

So, say you're an uninhibited blast of Oxen force. You suddenly have an extreme craving for M&M's. Naturally, your first instinct is to barrel head first down the road into the first vending store you see. But wait, a shoehorn! With the audacity to open a plethora of kitten caboodles in your path to righteousness and candy-coated, multi-colored chocolates. So you do what comes naturally, morph your physical self into that of an astral space hamster. WHAM! KAPOW! You defeat the shoehorn with enough force to level a city block of banana republic vixens.

You never did get those M&M's.

OK, it's Friday night. People may or may not be intoxicated..therefore they won't understand what Kneeo said ;P lol Or maybe you need to be intoxicated to understand?

Anyhow, bumpage for an awesome guild who has been around since BC...MoP here we come =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pugmom View Post
    OK, it's Friday night. People may or may not be intoxicated..therefore they won't understand what Kneeo said ;P lol Or maybe you need to be intoxicated to understand?

Anyhow, bumpage for an awesome guild who has been around since BC...MoP here we come =)
    Absurdist poetry is my new favorite thing ever.

Yawn. Bump for a guild that loves kitties.

Still lfm people for Mop!

One day you have to return to wow and leave diablo.

Also looking for group in diablo!

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    just kidding. Hi tox. How are you.

Also bump.
    hihihihihihi

Chickity China the chinese chicken

Where is everyone?!!

I am currently at home waiting for the girl to get off work.

Ding dong the witch is dead!

Come kill beta bosses with us!!!!