Deleted

Got 274 Starlight ink; make cards or sell inks.

Title says it all. Starlight inks are going for 249 bo each on my server. Wondering if its worth selling them or trying my luck at the cards.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryudruid View Post
    Title says it all. Starlight inks are going for 249 bo each on my server. Wondering if its worth selling them or trying my luck at the cards.
    250*10 = 2500

Is the cost of an average card worth more than 2500 on your server? There's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    250*10 = 2500

Is the cost of an average card worth more than 2500 on your server? There's your answer.
    There's also the value of a Scroll of Wisdom which is the main limiting factor to the number of cards on the market. Once ink prices get real low, the cost of a card is basically going to be the cost of a Scroll of Wisdom.

I would dump the inks ASAP because card prices are going to plummet when ink prices dive.

I sure hope prices for starlight inks stay high until I can get home and convert at the ink trader and throw them on the AH.

Starlight Ink just went from 400 to 280 a pop on my server. It's probably going to crash over the weekend along with the card market, and by next week we'll probably be getting cards for less than 1k.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Starlight Ink just went from 400 to 280 a pop on my server. It's probably going to crash over the weekend along with the card market, and by next week we'll probably be getting cards for less than 1k.
    just sold a stack on my server for 8k! Someone didnt get the memo about the ink trader. I was smiling ear to ear when i saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    There's also the value of a Scroll of Wisdom which is the main limiting factor to the number of cards on the market. Once ink prices get real low, the cost of a card is basically going to be the cost of a Scroll of Wisdom.
    What else are you going to make with Scrolls of Wisdom?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    BoE offhand or BOA staff

Deleted
    Cheers for the advice made 25k yesterday from just a few cards, still got plenty of inks left, just pondering levelling up another scribe now for scrolls of wisdom as it's so cheap. (got hundreds of old inks)

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    People on my server were "buying" Scrolls of Wisdom for 1k last night.

I made a few cards and had a bunch of inks. Inks definitely sold better than the cards. While the cards were potentially worth more(I had 1 that was going for 14k on the AH and another that was lowest priced at 8k), they didn't sell because I was constantly being undercut. I had to relist over and over again. Finally sold a 3k card.

Inks sold pretty quickly and I was able to get rid of a bunch for mid to high 200's. This morning it's down to 160g already. Funny thing is that Ink of Dreams is up for 10g each. A lot of people can't do math and need me to arbitrage, I guess. :P

Deleted
    Draenor server's inks where at just under 190G yesterday so yeah id assume they are crashing and pretty rapidly

Ink is 150g on my server and none of my cards are selling even at a fair price, I think It's time for me to just dump all my ink before cards cost nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    DMFcards is still a good market, there's just a hiccup atm. I wouldn't be surprised if everything is worth half as much or less for the next fair, but I'd still be making a great profit. Everyone has tons of inks saved up atm so they don't feel a need to buy herbs, as a result the herb market has crashed. The herb farmers feel the same way you guys are and are dumping massive amounts at stupid low prices. I'm gonna stock up on herbs now so I don't have to deal with the prices when the fair comes around again. I'm sure I won't be losing gold making cards for the next fair. There were a ton of people that couldn't get trinkets this last fair that will be buying next one. I'd dump my inks now, but I don't think anyone is gonna buy them.