Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    2 more slots, for a grand total of 8 extra... it's not even worth 15k for all 4..

Really don't think making bags is going to be the best way to make a profit...if you are going to make them, make them for yourself, which is what I plan on with my own tailor doing personally. The cloth might be cheap but I would think that with twelve days of CDs, if no SoH are used, to make one item that very few people would be willing to spend that much money on is worth it...you can probably make more money making other things. Myself I would pay about 5k max for one of those, esp since I already have several 26 slot bags on my main. But if you can sell them for 15k+ then I'd say go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably only pay maybe 2-3k per bag because I just don't see the value in paying that much. Ofcourse this means I won't be getting any of them for AGES, but I don't care. Personally, I'd just say screw it and put it on the AH for 10k though if someone offered 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'd probably only pay maybe 2-3k per bag because I just don't see the value in paying that much. Ofcourse this means I won't be getting any of them for AGES, but I don't care. Personally, I'd just say screw it and put it on the AH for 10k though if someone offered 15.
    This is exactly why no one will make them. Expecting a tailor to drop 12 Silks for 5k or less is simply asinine. I could use that exact same amount of silks to make numerous robes or gloves. It is absurd that the bags cost imperial silk at all. They should cost 20 bolts and 20 dusts or something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're better off using that imperial silk on crafted gear. i'm sure people would rather pay 15k for an epic than 4-8 bagslots.

You will prob get 10-15k for the bags, as many people or high rollers will be willing to spare gold for the extra bagslots. However, don't expect them to sell like hotcakes at all. As the above user, I also think crafted gear will net you more gold and quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Anyone paying 15k is bonkers. It's a bag. get a guild bank as they are bigger and learn to use void storage. Good luck though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    I am pointing out that for 8 extra bag slots is it really worth it. I hoard as well. Bit better organised and you wouldnt need the space. Why the hell would you want to save 13 tiers for?
    Your suggestions don't make any sense. The issue brought up in the thread is that people have BoP items they like to keep. Getting a guild bank is out of the question because you can't drop a proper raiding guild to turn your main into a Guild bank. Void storage is already full, and there's no way you can organize your storage in WoW to be more efficient. It's not your garage. Bags could have 50 slots, but if you have 50 items in the bag there's no way you can move it around to somehow create a 51st slot.

You have to understand that spending 15k is like buying a pack of bubblegum for some people. It represents a small fraction of their in-game wealth and may well be thrown around on a whim. That doesn't make them bonkers, it makes you poor. Well it doesn't make you poor but it demonstrates that you think 15k is a large sum of money.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I can currently NOT sell 26 slot Illusionary bags for 3000 gold. I think over the course of Cata I have sold maybe 10 of them and still have 4 to go. So..gl with the 28 slotters and asking for huge sums...
    Honestly, for an enchanting only bag, its a bit of overkill, I don't think mine is ever more then half full in my bank.

The bags take 12 Imperial Silk to make, and the other major thing you can make are the spellthreads at 1 silk each. On my server they sell for about 1200g ea, 15k is probably fair, thought you might get some takers for more if you beat out the competition.

I fully plan on making myself at least 4 - if not a full set of 11 for bank slots as well before I sell them. I don't even have tier sets since my main is a monk, but I save literally every piece of leather gear (except duplicate looks of course) in case I need one of them for a mog set XD And my void and bank are almost completely full.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledrink503 View Post
    Average lazy wow player says "I'm too lazy to mail stuff to bank alts and put stuff that I use on a regular basis in void storage."

Not to mention for a lot void storage is full. some of us have been playing since the start of wow and have 13 tiers of gear in there....
    The average lazy WoW player isn't going to have 15k to drop on a bag. They are going to have alts to send their stuff to when bags get full since they won't have the income.

Also, some of us have played since Vanilla and don't have void storage full. Most of the gear I've used has been thrown away long before Void Storage became available, and I don't care about going back to get them just for Xmog.

People are bad with money, you can easily rip them off if you have a useful recipe nobody else has. 15k likely wouldn't sell on my server, I don't know how much it would take to make one..if it's like 3k id sell for 12k each and absolutely no less. SOME people WILL buy, just because they're too dumb to utilize alts or a personal guild bank.

i just realised, after literally years, that i can store my leather for my LW on another toon, hello free bag slot in my bank!
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    i just realised, after literally years, that i can store my leather for my LW on another toon, hello free bag slot in my bank!
    or even mailbox

@OP its probably better off selling your beo epics at 12k-15k than trying to sell a bag for extra 2(8total) bag space
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sold an epic chest for 17.5k and gloves for 14.5k. That's 32k for 12 imperial silk. Selling the bag for 15k does not seem worth it, neither is buying it imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very few of the things being bought on the AH are "worth it".

Yet, as it turns out, lots of them get sold anyway.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I will wait for Pilton Haris to sell the 30 slot bags :P

15+ Year Old Account
    12 silks = 2 robes = 30K gold on Ravencrest EU (at this moment)

Even if the price falls to 10K gold per robe, it will still be more profitable to make than that bag.

In the beginning of an expansion you are better of crafting epics. Usually people pay more for robes and gloves than for bags.

Just wanted to update that i did indeed sell 4 bags for 100k on lightbringer alliance, as i assumed i would be able to. (within 5 mins of posting them in trade).

Deleted
    Struggling to get them sold for even 10k on Arathor EU.