Thread: Relic of Xuen.

Deleted

Relic of Xuen.

So I got one for cheap for 45k on my server they go for around ~70k. But now I'm not sure if I should keep it or not I heard its BiS, but I could sell it and get epic hands/chest, not sure what would be better although my gold would have gone to waste once i get my tier gear, but is this trinket really gonna last a good 8 months you think as being BiS even for heroic?

Deleted
    It is a very strong trinket throughout the content since most trinkets have haste on equip or haste on use (actually those are the only two alternatives, I think).
    I bought one myself and it's totally worth the gold and my suggestion is to keep it, if you're someone that cares about performance.

Keep it. You can replace gloves/chest easily, you cannot replace that trinket yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trinket is really hard to replace. As most people say, on wowhead or here, it is probably best in slot before heroic raiding. But it's really expensive though. Think it goes for 130k with the cheapest one going for 105k on our realm (pricings as of this moment). Do I think you should buy this? No. Not relly worth the money if you are in a good guild that has a good progress in raids. If you have the money though, you should get it. But it will probably be useless once the new higher item level items come out with the new patch (or even the new raids that are about to be released). So if you are filthy rich, go for it. If not, then settle for LFR items and skip out on buying this (or the other gear until you try the LFR a few more times) ....

If you're in a raiding guild you'd be far better off equiping the trinket. As someone said above, it is BiS for this tier; the alternatives are not great for Warriors.

Gloves and Chest will be replaced far sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know, my guildmates and I (actually one of them with a lil help from us) did 5 of these trinkets in 4 days, 1 tank (mine's) 1 agi dps, 2 int dps and 1 healer and I'm teling you, keep it it's pretty damn worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    you got it for 45k which is nice 1 day after darkmoon fair. but since that has ended now the prices will rise again. but best is to keep it.

No Tusk Club.

The Darkmoon trinkets are rapidly dropping in price now that you can trade the normal ink for uncommon ink. Right now I could put together a tigers deck for 25k by simply buying cards off the ah. If you can sell it for 70k right now, do it, and then buy one for 25k next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put one together for a total of 18k between trading for cards and selling unwanted ones, I am not sure if I am keeping it or not. It all depends on prices mid-week since Faire is out of town. It is my third deck though, and it's awfully tempting to equip it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS