Your favorite race for a hunter...

Mine is Night Elf, I just like the way they look and how they shoot the bow (female that is, males do some spread eagle legged cross bow shot with bows look stupid)

but I just race changed to Female Dwarf... for the the lulz and the expertise.

On the Alliance side, I like Night Elf. I started out as a male Draenei, switched to Worgen and dwarf and finally settled on Night Elf. And male for all races since I don't want to change my toons name.

15+ Year Old Account
    My fav is Troll, but was forced to switch to ally with my friends so I went with Draenei, might switch to Panda for the food buff thgouh.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll all day everyday !

Started out Night Elf, switched to Worgen (Because werewolves with guns == awesome) and faction xferred and went Goblin because I have Goblins the least of all the horde races... and I found that I kinda like it. Rocket jump is great, always NPCs giving you the best price regardless of your standing with them is great, etc. I might consider switching to Pandaren if Pandaren can be hunters, don't really care enough to even check though.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Started out a female draenei (because I can't stand the male draenei model/animations/everything) for the hit bonus back when it was a party-wide aura. Just recently changed to a male panda. Agility food tastes so much more delicious now, and I love the animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liked orc for awhile because of the 'beastmaster' theme it had and how heavy the race was in lore but then I started to hate the shoulders I try to find a right fitting pair but it never EVER works on...pair of shoulders I mean, then i started like undead since cata, the whole "I can smell your blood" of tracking humanoid creatures just made me feel fantastic Like a zombie/vampire type character huntings its pray/food...but Now i like blood elfs, the whole Farstrider lore and everything just brings the hunter all together. and I have a perfect set transmog for the blood elf race that only seems to look good on them -_-

Looks goofy on the orcs, decent on the undead...and I can't stand the troll race, mainly there nose and tusk!

I also can't stand blood elf eyebrows, but I can live with it and make it not so noticeable =p

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Started out a female draenei (because I can't stand the male draenei model/animations/everything) for the hit bonus back when it was a party-wide aura. Just recently changed to a male panda. Agility food tastes so much more delicious now, and I love the animations.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, panda,skills I have acquired over a very long career of hunting your kind! Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you, I will find you, and I will kill you! PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Last edited by Duito; 2012-10-12 at 08:58 PM.
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf (Male), Troll (Male), Draenei (Female) and Night Elf (Female)

I will be the first to say this, ORCS BABY!!!!! best class out there!

Troll, but I make a troll everything.

Dunno what it is about them, just cant help myself.

Deleted
    i prefer orc, cause there were too many troll hunters in wotlk and cata

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Male, even though it is one of the choices people laugh at. Blood Elves are one of my favourite races in lore, and I can't be a ranger, so I'm okay with Hunter. T4, Plus some of the BC hunter gear looks amazing on Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Blood Elf Male, even though it is one of the choices people laugh at. Blood Elves are one of my favourite races in lore, and I can't be a ranger, so I'm okay with Hunter. T4, Plus some of the BC hunter gear looks amazing on Blood Elves.
    I'm not alone! I think Blood Elf (male) is the best looking male race in the game! I have zero clue why people always say "omg gay" and what not. They look the closest to an actual human as male humans look like flesh rectangles with sausage arms.

I also forgot about how hilarious a Tauren male is for hunters, so big and goofy, love getting the transformation as an Engineer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm not sure if Undead or blood elfs...I feel like I would have more fun as undead and like it a whole lot more but then....again! FUCK!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have 2 favorites as I raid on my hunter on both factions. I use a Tauren female for the horde side b/c I like the way the gear looks and they look smaller than male Tauren even though the model is actually bigger I found out LOL.

On the Alliance side I rolled her as a worgen for the crit buff, but I race changed her to Pandarean as the double food buff gives me a similar amount of crit + ap and all that jazz. From what I have read it is the best hunter race for the Alliance if your willing to pay the $25 to min/max your toon.

Panda ftw!

Deleted
    Night elf female probably