[Ret] PvP Gloves bonus.

Hello,

Is it just me or You also noticed that Retris have two different gloves bonuses in PvP?

Dreadful
    - Increases the damage dealt by your Crusader Strike ability by 5%.

Malevolent
    - Increases the range of your Judgment by 10 yards.

Just someone forgot to upgrade it.. or it was done with itension?
    Last edited by ErothTV; 2012-10-12 at 08:37 PM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt even know that gloves had a bonus...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    Yeah they did so recently...in tbc.

On topic,yeah it is kinda strange that thy left the old bonus on the honor gloves and changed only the conq ones.

ugh i didn't even notice this...... i was wearing my malevolent gloves for pve because i assumed they still had the +damage on CS bonus.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    I loled, firstly thought You are 'bout to trollolol

I am a menace to my own destiny.

What is this I don't even..

This has truly blown my mind.

On a more serious note: Here's hoping they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    What is this I don't even..

This has truly blown my mind.

Its not that surprising following the fact that our normal T14 uses the T13 Normal Model for everything but the shoulders and helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Its not that surprising following the fact that our normal T14 uses the T13 Normal Model for everything but the shoulders and helm.
    So I'm not the only one to notice this. I'm a bit pissed but not really sure where to take the issue up. Forums? GC Twitter? Also Holy PVP boots are invisible, at least on a M dranei.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    So I'm not the only one to notice this. I'm a bit pissed but not really sure where to take the issue up. Forums? GC Twitter? Also Holy PVP boots are invisible, at least on a M dranei.
    Yea, invisible on Humans as well it seems. I haven't seen anything about this posted in the 5.1 patch notes either... And I'm not gonna bother trying to spam GC or the forums hoping a dev will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Fix it?

I'd much rather have 40 yard judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrelrollx View Post
    Fix it?

I'd much rather have 40 yard judges.
    I will say that it was pretty nice to have for Elegon when running out, although the extra damage probably would've landed me the top dps spot.

Would the 5% CS gloves (Dreadful) actually be better than the 10y Judgement gloves (Malevolent) even through the stat difference?

I doubt they would. Jw.

I feel, that for their intended purpose (arena and BGs/RBGs) , the "Increases the range of your Judgment by 10 yards" is much more useful than 5% on CS, especially if you run Burden of Guilt.

[QUOTE=Thudin;18730226]Hello,

Is it just me or You also noticed that Retris have two different gloves bonuses in PvP?

Dreadful
    - Increases the damage dealt by your Crusader Strike ability by 5%.

Malevolent
    - Increases the range of your Judgment by 10 yards.

Yep, Theronus is right. I was had a moment of retardation evidently. Sorry.
    Last edited by Deavante; 2012-10-16 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deavante View Post
    Thought it was worth noting that these bonuses both changed, I noticed it today. They now have the same bonus that reads:

"Your Crusader Strike now also grants you 800 increased PvP Power for 6 seconds."

I guess both previous options were too valuable to PvE.
    This is the 2-piece set bonus, he's talking about the Glove bonus that every pvp glove has.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt66 View Post
    I will say that it was pretty nice to have for Elegon when running out, although the extra damage probably would've landed me the top dps spot.
    All fine and dandy, but that's a pve encounter, not what the gloves were intended for.

40 yard range on Judgement is amazing for pvp and a much, much better bonus than 5% crusader strike damage. Being able to get Long Arm of the Long or a Burden of Guilt (or both) from 40 yards away makes it one of the most important pieces to get.