Pwnanza is an almost 5 year old project consisting of a hardcore 25 man raiding guild, raiding from [PvP] Kazzak - Europe. We take pride in considering both normal modes, hardmodes AND normal achievements part of the game content and our approach towards raiding is to minimize error and maximizing our way up the progress ladder. within our available raiding time. We've been around for a while and plan on being around for the remaining expansions in World of Warcraft making the guild a long term lasting project aiming to get as high as possible while maintaining a stable and healthy attitude.
We are extending recruitment to most classes to promote a little internal competition and give our members a run for their money. Our current goal is to build up a core of raiders that can excel at their ability to PvE and share our mindset of pursuing good results while keeping the game enjoyable and we will encourage any hardcore PvE'er out there to apply.
If you think you know your class better than anyone and want to raid under an efficient but down to earth environment, go ahead and throw us an application.
Recruitment is open to ALL classes and EXCEPTIONAL applications WILL be accepted. Recruitment is also obviously open to Alliance / X-Realm applications.
Below are the spots we have open at the moment:
- Warrior (DPS)
- Shaman (Restoration)
- Sunwell Plateau: Kil'Jaeden killed before Sunwell Plateau's nerf.
- Heroic: Glory of the Raider and The Immortal title before patch 3.1 and Sartharion 3 Drakes on 8/12/2008.
- Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider before 3.2 and Algalon.
- Heroic: Yogg - Saron (Alone in the Darkness) & Heroic: Anub'Arak (Tribute to Insanity) cleared multiple times.
- Heroic: Lich King cleared before patch 4.0.1.
- Heroic: Cho'gal & Sinestra cleared before patch 4.1.
- Heroic: Ragnaros cleared (7% on phase 4 pre FIRST nerf - ~60 Worldwide 25 man kills).
- Heroic: Madness of Deathwing cleared (5% buff)
MISTS OF PANDARIA PROGRESSION
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply to Pwnanza or know mor about us, visit the following link: http://www.pwnanza.com/recruitment/1...cruitment.html and follow the template we provide. We highly recommend taking some time with it and answering it all available questions with the amount of detail you consider suitable in an exceptional application.