Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wrathion seems rather too honest...

You would think considering his father killed thousands and was the worlds number 1 villain not long back that Wrathion would keep his bloodline a secret. However instead he's sat in a pub telling every tom, dick & harry that he's the son of Deathwing the Destroyer. You would think he would keep that bombshell to himself...

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how many guards he has, I don't think it's a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, every Tom, Dick, and Harry he tells this to is a seasoned adventurer who has repeatedly stood up against the forces of evil and lived to tell the tame. Some of those guys were part of the strike force that defeated his father.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... maybe he's secretly proud of his father, or he just want to get some attention... and is kind of normal... he's a 2 years old dragon with no parents D: he need some attention... poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well... maybe he's secretly proud of his father, or he just want to get some attention... and is kind of normal... he's a 2 years old dragon with no parents D: he need some attention... poor guy
    /Pets Wrathion's turban softly.

Deleted
    "My dads Deathwing"
    "Ahh I remember him, I rode his decaying back and helped eradicate him. Good times, we still have a chunk of his flesh in Orgrimmar hanging as a momentum,"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    "My dads Deathwing"
    "Ahh I remember him, I rode his decaying back and helped eradicate him. Good times, we still have a chunk of his flesh in Orgrimmar hanging as a momentum,"
    "Yes, my father is Deathwing. No, I'm not like him. Here, lemme prove it."

WoW's quest storylines also tend to emphasize that player as special. In lore Wrathion worked with 'a' mortal assassin, but thousands of people got those daggers. 'A' mortal helped Kalecgos with the dragonwrath questline, but lots of people have it. Same thing here, he divulges his secret to a select champion.

You are not every tom, dick & harry hell you could even be the one that saved his egg with the help of a red dragon that gave her life in the bad lands "if you did the quests in that zone"

yes you killed his "insane" father but that was in part to save his young ass.

"Heh yeah, my dad was Deathwing... Kind of sucks but oh well...Anyway, do you like legendary items?"

That's the vibe I got from it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keeping it a "secret" would just lead people to be suspicious about him. If he goes out in the open and says "yo, i'm deathwing's son. i'm not like him though, and here's why" it makes him much less suspicious.

While each player is their own entity , in the game world he is only every telling one person, which is "the hero".

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume by "every Tom, Dick, and Harry" you mean the handful of people he singled out and specifically requested the audience of? Then yeah sure, I guess?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Well, seeing how he actually HIRED ME to kill his father.... I think it's not too big of a secret.

We players are not every Tom, Dick, and Harry, we are not indicative of the general population.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion doesn't need to care what people think of him

He's the black prince baby.
    #boycottchina

We've already had Me'dan being all introspective about his father's legacy, having Wrathlon deal with it with a /shrug is quite refreshing.

Deleted
    Wrathion has never met me though... And his introduction was that of a stranger. How does he know we're the champion? How do we know he only spoke to us? Also doesn't he know red glowing eyes = creepy evil looking guy

Deleted
    You would think considering his father killed thousands and was the worlds number 1 villain not long back that Wrathion would keep his bloodline a secret. However instead he's sat in a pub telling every tom, dick & harry that he's the son of Deathwing the Destroyer. You would think he would keep that bombshell to himself...
    Considering he's sorrounded by guards and he's no little bitch himself, I don't think he should be worried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion has never met me though... And his introduction was that of a stranger. How does he know we're the champion? How do we know he only spoke to us? Also doesn't he know red glowing eyes = creepy evil looking guy
    He knows of the Horde/Alliance Adventurer because in-story we're kind of a big deal. We've got a laundry list of accomplishments under our belt and have a well-earned reputation as a problem solver on both a small and grand scale. Also, the story doesn't generally take into account other Adventurers outside a few nods here and there, like an NPC in Northrend remarking on the Scarab Lords and Hands of A'dal coming to fight the Scourge, and the unnamed strike teams that are credited with raid and dungeon accomplishments.