Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    But he does acknowledge rogues that got the legendary differently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    But he does acknowledge rogues that got the legendary differently
    Well, yes, because you've worked with him personally before at that point--this is in regards to non-rogues and rogues who haven't done the legendary when I remark it wouldn't be much for him to have heard of you through your deeds in every major conflict since the Third War (which the plot assumes you've participated in, generally).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

This isn't High School. He doesn't care if other people judge him for being Deathwing's son.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good majority of people got it we are kinda like something akin to a highly elite task force for are respective factions, when were called in shit gets done and we as the elites have been through the trials of the old world outlands northrend and the cataclysm so basically Veterans of the highest calibur.from a story stand point that is

Wrathion hes a good example of a character done well in terms of gray morality which is amazing he has good intentions for azeroth but his mentality is probably the good of the many out weigh the good of the few.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2012-10-13 at 09:36 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    He knows of the Horde/Alliance Adventurer because in-story we're kind of a big deal. We've got a laundry list of accomplishments under our belt and have a well-earned reputation as a problem solver on both a small and grand scale. Also, the story doesn't generally take into account other Adventurers outside a few nods here and there, like an NPC in Northrend remarking on the Scarab Lords and Hands of A'dal coming to fight the Scourge, and the unnamed strike teams that are credited with raid and dungeon accomplishments.
    Still we have to collect apples for the friendly questgiver next door...
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Still we have to collect apples for the friendly questgiver next door...
    Why not? We're in Pandaria trying to get in good with the locals so they'll side with us against the other faction; if that means helping them with their chores for a day, that's what it takes.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Wrathion has never met me though... And his introduction was that of a stranger. How does he know we're the champion?
    He looked us up on the WoWarmory, saw our gearscore and said "yeah that's the guy".

10+ Year Old Account
    no parents.. black prince.. Wrathion is gonna be WoW Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion has never met me though... And his introduction was that of a stranger. How does he know we're the champion? How do we know he only spoke to us? Also doesn't he know red glowing eyes = creepy evil looking guy
    If you pay attention in MoP he has spies all over the place. These are people out in the world that collect and bring him back information. The very first line in the letter you get from him says "I have gone through great effort to learn your name"
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    It makes an impression and if you said your dad was the champion of the old gods, fucked up the world beyond repair and was titled the "aspect of death" you wouldn't have too many people starting crap with you.

You would think considering his father killed thousands and was the worlds number 1 villain not long back that Wrathion would keep his bloodline a secret. However instead he's sat in a pub telling every tom, dick & harry that he's the son of Deathwing the Destroyer. You would think he would keep that bombshell to himself...
    You know what your issue is? You think he's telling the truth.

"I'm Wrathion, son of Deathwing"
    "No you're not, some gnome put you togethor from parts with a relic he found in the sand..."
    "NO, I'M THE SON OF DEATHWING!"
    "Whatever, I've worked for all kinds before, what's the op?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its pretty obvious that he is evil. Look at those glowing red eyes. Good person would never have eyes that GLOW and are RED at same time. As for being legendary santa claus, he's like cocaine dealer in school. Slowly earn you trust, first for free then for money you stole from mom's purse and then last stage will require you to kill 5000 pandaren children. And by then, you will not be able to refuse.....

For one thing, he also tends to emphasize that he's not mad like Deathwing was. Also, as far as I know, Wrathion isn't Deathwing's direct offspring like Onyxia, Nefarian, and Sabellian, it's more of a symbolic title, being of the same flight and all. It's possible that, with Anduin possibly dying, the "Two Princes" quest could be about the "actual" prince of the Black Dragonflight Sabellian(who is currently still alive in Outland, along with a few other blacks that Wrathion's unaware of), and the self-proclaimed Black prince, Wrathion.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Kosak has said in interviews Wrathion is Deathwing's son.

You would think considering his father killed thousands and was the worlds number 1 villain not long back that Wrathion would keep his bloodline a secret. However instead he's sat in a pub telling every tom, dick & harry that he's the son of Deathwing the Destroyer. You would think he would keep that bombshell to himself...
    By that logic Deathwing was an idiot for letting every tom, dick and harry on his back.
    It´s a game mechanic, by the game´s logic only a handful survivors of the zeppelin crash explore pandaria.

Deleted
    It's Blizzard's bad writing, what do you expect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    For one thing, he also tends to emphasize that he's not mad like Deathwing was. Also, as far as I know, Wrathion isn't Deathwing's direct offspring like Onyxia, Nefarian, and Sabellian, it's more of a symbolic title, being of the same flight and all. It's possible that, with Anduin possibly dying, the "Two Princes" quest could be about the "actual" prince of the Black Dragonflight Sabellian(who is currently still alive in Outland, along with a few other blacks that Wrathion's unaware of), and the self-proclaimed Black prince, Wrathion.
    I believe he is just as much related as Onyxia was