Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    High Overlord Rigimi44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Come on people, let's get this game started. And why are you people hating on awesome, polar bear riding, beaver loving Canadians? Not that I am one of course, that's just ridiculous.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

  2. #182
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Come on people, let's get this game started. And why are you people hating on awesome, polar bear riding, beaver loving Canadians? Not that I am one of course, that's just ridiculous.
    Calm down dear.

    He said it would start at 23:59 in one of his posts. I think.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  3. #183
    But 23:59 isn't now. Make it now... Why isn't it now?


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    But 23:59 isn't now. Make it now... Why isn't it now?
    Because we are raiding, dear.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Because we are raiding, dear.
    Raiding is for noobs.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Raiding is for noobs.
    You're dead already.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  7. #187
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Calm down dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post


    He said it would start at 23:59 in one of his posts. I think.
    Yeah fuckfaces, shud up! I like to sleep.

    But anyways, I've got all the PM's and I'm composing everything as we speak. I might as well post the changes now.

    1. Addition of the lookout role.

    2. Addition of the tracker role.

    3. Both of the above's actions precede all other actions in the game, however ninjas and vampires are able to bypass both abilities.

    4. Addition of the mafia psychotic - A mafia with the passive ability to trigger a gunfight with the town cop upon being investigated by the cop (psychotic-cop gunfight will be explained later).

    5. Serial-killer ninjas in a team, in which the killer SK is targeted by another night killer, will now continue forth with whatever night kill they're doing before fleeing the scene.

    6. Swapping out a cop for a deputy.

    7. A few inter-role dynamics relating to the new roles, that I'll post in the official thread.

    Setup:

    4 Mafia goons
    2 Mafia Psychotics
    2 Serial Killer
    4 Vanilla Townies
    1 Town Drunk
    1 Cop
    1 Doctor
    1 Deputy
    1 Lookout
    1 Tracker
    1 PGO
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-19 at 09:03 PM.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Because we are raiding, dear.
    Maybe YOU'RE raiding! I'm just healin'.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Maybe YOU'RE raiding! I'm just healin'.
    I'm stabbing this troll in the back as fast as I can =/
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  10. #190
    Pud'n, what if I get a role that I have no idea of what it does?

    The link in the OP says nothing about the new roles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm stabbing this troll in the back as fast as I can =/
    I think he might be trolling you.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm stabbing this troll in the back as fast as I can =/
    Recount on this boss boosts my self-esteem as a healer


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  12. #192
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pud'n, what if I get a role that I have no idea of what it does?

    The link in the OP says nothing about the new roles.
    Roles will be explained in the official thread. If you have any questions regarding the game, you can always Keleb or I.

    Also one change I forgot to add earlier, is that now only strongmen serial killers have access to a bullet-proof vest.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Roles will be explained in the official thread. If you have any questions regarding the game, you can always Keleb or I.

    Also one change I forgot to add earlier, is that now only strongmen serial killers have access to a bullet-proof vest.
    Oh, okay, thanks. If I have any question I will be sure to spam you and Keleb.



  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think he might be trolling you.
    That's okay, he's dead, just like you.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    That's okay, he's dead, just like you.
    I still think he might be trolling you, check it out next week.

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I still think he might be trolling you, check it out next week.
    I just killed him again, though he felt weaker this time.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I just killed him again, though he felt weaker this time.
    He wants you to think that. He's really trolling you good.

  18. #198
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    2,998
    Game has le started.

  19. #199
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Close this rustler thread
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •