Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    In the WC3 version if the GF scouts the cop they reveal their roles to each other. Makes the game more interesting, the cop can say "LOL THE GF PICKED ME AND NOW I KNOW IT'S WORGENITE" but then the other players don't know if he's legit or not.

though I kinda like that idea :O

and I don't think it'd that op, I mean sure the cop would die as well, but so would the gf, so it would be a worthy sacrifice(or something)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather the role reveal to both players than a bomb for the GF/Alpha. Both players would likely die in the following nights anyways if played right, but it gives the chance to the cop to make a mistake.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Soo, I've been out of the loop for a while, Town Drunk/Deputy, how does Deputy differ from Cop? And what does the drunk do. Kinda uncertain about the Tracker aswell, thought they were for werewolves.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHO ARE WE WAITING ON????

/c

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Indeed... I want to start lynching people for no reason at all and see how it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

/c
    I can guarantee it isn't me.

I'm just hoping that Army doesn't send my role PM to whoever he sent my confirmation PM to...

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously Krayzy. Major ball droppage there!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I'd rather the role reveal to both players than a bomb for the GF/Alpha. Both players would likely die in the following nights anyways if played right, but it gives the chance to the cop to make a mistake.
    Gives the cop a chance to get his tells out, and if the mafia kill him they prove he's who he says he is. Without the cop there is no need for a GF, the GF sacrificing himself to make the other goons investigation immune (due to no cop) would be a great trade. Of course, in the WC3 version the cop also gets a journal and can scout out traitors iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Soo, I've been out of the loop for a while, Town Drunk/Deputy, how does Deputy differ from Cop? And what does the drunk do. Kinda uncertain about the Tracker aswell, thought they were for werewolves.
    There'll be explainations in the top post, but if I've understood it this is the basics of it. Tracker picks a target, let's say Lysah and let's assume Lysah is a peaceful VT. Tracker will get "no result" or "zzzzz" or something similar, tracker will not know if Lysah is town, pgo, a doc who protected himself, a mafia who didn't make the kill or something else I can't come up with. Let's say he picks Worgen and Worgen is heroic cop (well... a cop at least). During the night Worgen decides to investigate Krayzy. This night, the evil mafia (played by Anakso, cuz he's always mafia) has decided to shorten Krayzy's life. Tracker will get back that Worgen visited Krayzy's house during the night. Krayzy will turn up dead and Tracker role claims and shouts at worgen for being scum. Worgen tries to defend himself, but no one listens to worgen so he's lynched and eventually the mafia win...

Town Drunk and Deputy are described in the game thread of the previous game.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

/c
    Army went to sleep about 8,5 hours ago so I guess he should be waking up soon or recently did. When he moves himself to his computer I would assume we (or just he) will make the final decision on the setup and then role PMs will be sent out and you can all start killing each other in a peaceful manner.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-19 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on people, let's get this game started. And why are you people hating on awesome, polar bear riding, beaver loving Canadians? Not that I am one of course, that's just ridiculous.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Come on people, let's get this game started. And why are you people hating on awesome, polar bear riding, beaver loving Canadians? Not that I am one of course, that's just ridiculous.
    Calm down dear.

He said it would start at 23:59 in one of his posts. I think.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    But 23:59 isn't now. Make it now... Why isn't it now?
    Because we are raiding, dear.

Deleted
    Because we are raiding, dear.
    Raiding is for noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Raiding is for noobs.
    You're dead already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Calm down dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

He said it would start at 23:59 in one of his posts. I think.
    Yeah fuckfaces, shud up! I like to sleep.

But anyways, I've got all the PM's and I'm composing everything as we speak. I might as well post the changes now.

1. Addition of the lookout role.

2. Addition of the tracker role.

3. Both of the above's actions precede all other actions in the game, however ninjas and vampires are able to bypass both abilities.

4. Addition of the mafia psychotic - A mafia with the passive ability to trigger a gunfight with the town cop upon being investigated by the cop (psychotic-cop gunfight will be explained later).

5. Serial-killer ninjas in a team, in which the killer SK is targeted by another night killer, will now continue forth with whatever night kill they're doing before fleeing the scene.

6. Swapping out a cop for a deputy.

7. A few inter-role dynamics relating to the new roles, that I'll post in the official thread.

Setup:

4 Mafia goons
    2 Mafia Psychotics
    2 Serial Killer
    4 Vanilla Townies
    1 Town Drunk
    1 Cop
    1 Doctor
    1 Deputy
    1 Lookout
    1 Tracker
    1 PGO
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-19 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Maybe YOU'RE raiding! I'm just healin'.
    I'm stabbing this troll in the back as fast as I can =/

Deleted
    Pud'n, what if I get a role that I have no idea of what it does?

The link in the OP says nothing about the new roles.

I'm stabbing this troll in the back as fast as I can =/
    I think he might be trolling you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Pud'n, what if I get a role that I have no idea of what it does?

The link in the OP says nothing about the new roles.
    Roles will be explained in the official thread. If you have any questions regarding the game, you can always Keleb or I.

Also one change I forgot to add earlier, is that now only strongmen serial killers have access to a bullet-proof vest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Roles will be explained in the official thread. If you have any questions regarding the game, you can always Keleb or I.

Also one change I forgot to add earlier, is that now only strongmen serial killers have access to a bullet-proof vest.
    Oh, okay, thanks. If I have any question I will be sure to spam you and Keleb.

I think he might be trolling you.
    That's okay, he's dead, just like you.