Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    The clock tower was the most fun I've had this event, and I can pretty much do it blindfolded now :P
    Altough I wonder, Where is all the loot? I got boots from the Clocktower but I need moar!
    I think more will be added in the other phases, or at least I hope so. I'd like the complete set, just hope i don't have to be over 60 to do everything required, because the person im doing it on is only level 61, and having a nice set of orange gear waiting for me at 80 would be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Well, spent three hours trying to do it with a fun group of people, had a blast, complete strangers, now we're pretty much good friends, that jumping puzzle is amazing in the fact of it bringing a group of people together, raging together. The puzzle itself is simple, it's just constant pressure, you stop at any other point than where you're supposed to, you die, you blink, you die. Being an elementalist with the trait "One with Air" is MADE for this. after the first stop, you are ahead of the pack and the camera is all yours to control. I could not see myself doing this with any other speed. Best of luck to all of you trying that out there, it's by far the hardest thing out there, jumping puzzle wise. A few beams and easily made mistakes will get you. But once you beat it, you'll have the greatest feeling in the world, or at least I did.
    Ohhh time to respec for one with air.

Just completed the clock tower. Kiss my ass, mad king, I beat your tower and took your loot!

Deleted
    This clock tower is evil... Just switched to One With Air though. Hopefully that will help.

I beat the clocktower.

It was fun.

Yall are lozers

that is all

Deleted
    I was at the platform by the clock and failed. DAMN THIS GAME!

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 02:19 PM ----------

I made it omg!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I beat the clocktower.

It was fun.

Yall are lozers

that is all
    Yeah, after 3 hours I lost my MIND!

::cackles maniacally::

Grats to both of you. I will get it today.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    How do you get Mystery Tonics? I've already got lots of different tonics in my bank, is it possible to convert them?

Deleted
    I was at it for 7 hours yesterday... but I will get it today!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 02:12 PM ----------

Dat timer sdasdads

Deleted
    Took me around 3 hours but I got it, both my favourite and the most frustrating jumping puzzle yet. There's a link to my vid in my sig if anyone wants to see it

How do you get Mystery Tonics? I've already got lots of different tonics in my bank, is it possible to convert them?
    I opened about 8 chests yesterday and they all had mystery tonics and no other type of tonic in so I guess black lions chest are dropping mystery tonics now instead of the different specific ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Took me around 3 hours but I got it, both my favourite and the most frustrating jumping puzzle yet. There's a link to my vid in my sig if anyone wants to see it

I opened about 8 chests yesterday and they all had mystery tonics and no other type of tonic in so I guess black lions chest are dropping mystery tonics now instead of the different specific ones.
    I know that but can I've got lots of old ones which I'd like to use in the mystic forge for Mad King's Chests but I need the mystery ones.

Took me about 2 hours, now I can farm it

I don't think I have it in me to do the clock tower. I'm just wondering if I can complete p2 of the book quest on my 27/28 Necro =(

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    There is a title - Emissary of the Mad King.

Other than that, no one knows at this time.
    Thanks. Usually I bust my ass to get everything done during holiday events, but I haven't this time. I've just been doing things as I stumble upon them for the most part.

Deleted

I'm not actually a horrible person, but I had to take trick before treat here.

Deleted
    lllllllllllllllol

So how do I get to a clocktower that isn't full of huge-ass norn and charr?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    You have to enter the mad kings realm by through one of the haunted doors. There is a Charr NPC inside that will take you to the clock tower after that.
    Thank you for info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Rifle is a crutch, Durz. Rifle is a crutch.
    lol i'm not using a jump skill to do it (granted on my ele i will occasionally lightning flash) but it's just the timed thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.