Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    btw calling something 'crappy' (the ghost) isn't really positive
    They call it that in the video

everyone is used to you being so negative, draykorinee, so it is a kind of a twitch reaction even when you say something positive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    everyone is used to you being so negative, draykorinee, so it is a kind of a twitch reaction even when you say something positive
    ha yeah I get that :P

You don’t necessarily need weaponsmith maxed, but the permanent craftable weapons are level 80. And they are sellable.
    So relieved. Hopefully to craft them it will only take level 1 because I doubt I'll be able to afford them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So relieved. Hopefully to craft them it will only take level 1 because I doubt I'll be able to afford them.
    You're not the only one, I've only managed to reach the 200 tradeskill mark (DAMN YOU COOKING NERF!)

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    You're not the only one, I've only managed to reach the 200 tradeskill mark (DAMN YOU COOKING NERF!)
    I still haven't touched crafting
    :O

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't touched crafting :O
    You must have purchased a million bags from the shop by now. I hit 250 wood by the time I was like level 10 lol. I'm a gathering chipmunk, "ooh piece of candy...ooh piece of candy". I can't help myself.

Deleted
    that's cash money if you gather eeeeeverything but don't use it

Any hint on where/how the event-only crafting materials will drop?

Deleted
    well theres the candy-corn mining node

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Any hint on where/how the event-only crafting materials will drop?
    Candy corn is one. I'm assuming if you want to craft the spider bow you just need a plain bow to use as a sacrifice and since its a spider you also need... a spider!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Sooo cause I cant be arsed reading 10 pages, can anyone tell me when this is coming out? Its been the 22nd for almost a day now. (funny that)
    The evening pacfic time. If you are not in america some time after midnight the 23rd.

I'm assuming in 3 more hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? /tapfoot
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    you can buy the bow from a vendor for 150 candy-corn pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    well theres the candy-corn mining node
    Thank goodness those things are (should be?) client side. I was sitting here thinking about what zone to mine in to avoid competition and then remembered I don't have to do that in this game.

I am hoping that the materials also drop from supply sacks. I have a ton of those things and keep getting more. :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something? It's past 6PM EST and there's nothing different in the game. I thought someone threw out that time earlier. Technically the 22nd started 18 hours ago, 15 west coast. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Am I missing something? It's past 6PM EST and there's nothing different in the game. I thought someone threw out that time earlier. Technically the 22nd started 18 hours ago, 15 west coast. I'm confused.
    I threw it out as a speculation before Anet posted saying the evening of PST. So I think between 5-7 o'clock PST time which is 9-10ish EST

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Ugh seriously, its like tuesday now.. Im assuming there wont be any exclusive 1 time things happening on launch ect. Unfortunately I cant just blow off working tomorrow.
    Thought they stated there was going to be some kind of one time thing. That might just be the 28th though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just logged out. Nothing has changed yet. I'll just wait for a thread to tell everyone it's live EST side. Then I'll get in and check things out.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably around 5 or 6 PM pacific. Just chill, guys. They want everyone to get off work and such.

I never experimented in putting 4 random things in the mystic forge and hoping something good will appear and if happens to then share to the public so they don't have to go threw the pain.

In short Anet should just tell us... There is a difference between hand holding and painful experimentation.

Hand holding = What you do when your young and in love
    Painful experimentation = What you do in the back seat of a 73 Volkswagen Bug

I disagree with you. The game is less than 3 months old and it seems to me that there are a lot of people that just want stuff given to them (not including you in this, but many players in general). This was the issue that really killed another MMO, which shall not be named, for me recently. Everyone and their brother could obtain epic items with little or no challenge. To me it felt like the company had started to pander to the instant gratification crowd rather than make you use your grey matter and invest some time. One of the draws to this game for me has been that you can't go look up everything on some spoiler site you have to experience it firsthand. I'm enjoying the pioneering spirit of heading into virgin territory, but then again maybe that’s my masochistic side coming out.