Good idea to buy now, or wait?

So I'm in the market for a new computer and was wondering if it would be a good idea to buy now or wait for the holiday specials and things to go out of stock...

Budget - $2000
    Resolution - 1920 x 1080 / 120htz
    Games / Settings Desired - WoW with ultra settings with the occasional FPS
    Any other intensive software or special things you do - none
    Country - US
    Parts that can be reused - none
    Do you need an OS? - nope
    Do you need peripherals? - monitor/keyboard

Currently thinking about investing in this build:

Case - Cooler Master HAF X

Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme4

Processor - I5-3570k

Heat sink - Cooler master V6 GT

GPU - Geforce GTX 670 FTW 2gb

Ram - Corsair Vengeance low profile 8gb (2x4gb) 1600mhz

SSD - Corsair force gt 240gb

HD - Western digital caviar black 1TB

PSU - Corsair 750AX

CD/DVD - Asus 24xDvD-RW
    ---------------------------------
    Monitor - BenQ XL2420T

Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow ultimate

If you see anything I should change, please let me know!
    Last edited by dlosack; 2012-10-12 at 10:42 PM. Reason: forgot gpu :\

Seems alright to me. Maybe get a 680 instead of the 670 and a bigger HDD but thats about it.

No.

That GTX 670 will handle all titles on ultra @ 1920x1080.

I've read a lot of mixed things about the HAF X case. Some love it, others hate it. There are many other options for cases that are better designed for case cooling, have better support for initial build, offer better options for cable manangement and still have a side panel if you so desire for cheaper then the HAF X. For me, after building in a fractal design case I don't think I'd go any other route unless I was building some massive beast that simply demanded more space.

That PSU is real overkill for that rig. You can save quite a bit and still get semi-modular with something like a Seasonic 620. If you are dead set on fully modular or going for aesthetics with nicely sleeved cables, there are cheaper options out there. As far as that wattage, 750 and higher is just overkill for that. Just a note, I have a fully modular seasonic x760 which I knew was overkill. However, I got an amazing deal online at the time that made it cheaper then lower watt PSU's. :P

On the note of your DVD-RW when it comes to asus, do not make the same mistake I did and buy an asus 24-B1ST DVD burner. The thing makes this ridiculous spin up noise when you first play a disc similar to the F18 hornets I worked on for so long. Perhaps this fromMarest's sample thread.

Lastly, I am not sure if you are doing any overclocking or if you have taken into account your computer room. Depending on where you plan to game, and any OC'ing you may do.. you might want to consider replacement fans for your HAF X. That is a whole different beast though which you may not even need to worry about.

EDIT - Missed the initial question you had. I couldn't comment on making a purchase now or later. I've never bought computer parts during the holidays.