Method World 1st 25man Will of the emperor clear!

Grats to method

00:42:39] [Sco] has earned the achievement [Realm First! Will of the Emperor]!
    Last edited by bloodbad; 2012-10-12 at 10:47 PM.

great job by method, another disappointment by BL again lol

GJ Method. Called it.
    Ashr

Just saw it on Wowprogress, been refreshing all day waiting for this .
    Just shows EU>US SO FAR for this tier. Still 10 more bosses to go though so should be a good race

Gz Method. First and second place for EU.

Grats for World First 25, had hopes Method would catch up when I saw it going to 2nd/3rd day

Still curious if vodka (my favorite of American guilds) crosses the line before BL or Envy and the other 5/6 guilds
    (nothing against them, just don't feel connected to any members)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Just saw it on Wowprogress, been refreshing all day waiting for this .
    Just shows EU>US SO FAR for this tier. Still 10 more bosses to go though so should be a good race
    Hasn't it always been this way though? I can't remember the last time a U.S. guild got world first at anything. We seem to have a lot less people who are hardcore and thus less of a pool to recruit from.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Hasn't it always been this way though? I can't remember the last time a U.S. guild got world first at anything. We seem to have a lot less people who are hardcore and thus less of a pool to recruit from.
    I think Blood Legion is the most hardcore guild in the world and they are US

We don't need multiple threads on the subject, especially since both were created by the same person for some reason.