Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Pretty sure EU had an 8 hour head start... so that may be one factor why.
    Pretty sure raids opened 24 hours earlier in the US.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    EU had more gold medals than the US too.
    But Europe got to enter 30+ teams/people into each event, the states had 1-3.

    Although if the EU was one team I imagine they would be up there. It's all really a moot point.

  3. #43
    It needs to be clarified that it's guilds in the Scandinavian countries in particular that are the ones making world firsts. Just referring to EU is very misleading.
    It's a combination of their culture, work ethic, welfare that make for an ideal gaming environment.

    Do you see Germany the top economic EU powerhouse making world firsts? No
    Do you see Italy Spain France Britain on that list? No
    Eastern European nations like Poland? No

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Pretty sure EU had an 8 hour head start... so that may be one factor why.

    US gets patch's Tuesday, EU gets them Wednesday. It's only expansion releases that are EU 1st, and that is because or "World-wide release" everything else, is US 1st

  5. #45
    Herald of the Titans Kezool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    It needs to be clarified that it's guilds in the Scandinavian countries in particular that are the ones making world firsts. Just referring to EU is very misleading.
    It's a combination of their culture, work ethic, welfare that make for an ideal gaming environment.

    Do you see Germany the top economic EU powerhouse making world firsts? No
    Do you see Italy Spain France Britain on that list? No
    Eastern European nations like Poland? No
    Method is lead by a Scottish dude and the raiders are from diffrent nations, some are Scandinavian but there's diffrent nationalities at play in there too, so what's your point exactly?
    Live in fear, for the bullsquirrel is near.

    The entire internet needs to be aware of this

  6. #46
    Haha! I fucking love how americans is making all kinds of excuses just because they yet FAILED TO DELIVER on the world first end boss! Talking about being butthurt.

    Keep it coming, I'll just chillax over here in Sweden, eat my lunch watch americans be so pissed that they can not man up and admit they failed because of their huge egos and arrogance getting in the way.

    Fucking love it!



    ---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    Method is lead by a Scottish dude and the raiders are from diffrent nations, some are Scandinavian but there's diffrent nationalities at play in there too, so what's your point exactly?
    There is no point, I've read numerous post about americans blaming education, economy, this and that but when they get something first, they are the best and in world and nothing can even be compared.

    GZ again to Method-EU for clearing the first raid!


  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    Haha! I fucking love how americans is making all kinds of excuses just because they yet FAILED TO DELIVER on the world first end boss! Talking about being butthurt.

    Keep it coming, I'll just chillax over here in Sweden, eat my lunch watch americans be so pissed that they can not man up and admit they failed because of their huge egos and arrogance getting in the way.

    Fucking love it!

    All of this rage over pixels in a video game....roflmao.

    To fix the whole 25man vs 10man world first crap blizzard needs to do 1 thing....

    Release a achievement that states "World First Kill" and leave it at that let the guilds chose how they get it..
    Personally i think there is way more EU guilds going for world first then US so that plays apart in this.


    And as the person i have quoted has proven this thread is turning into a bash US bash EU thread and needs to be closed.

    /End thread
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID: Jtbrig7390
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  8. #48
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,200
    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    Haha! I fucking love how americans is making all kinds of excuses just because they yet FAILED TO DELIVER on the world first end boss! Talking about being butthurt.

    Keep it coming, I'll just chillax over here in Sweden, eat my lunch watch americans be so pissed that they can not man up and admit they failed because of their huge egos and arrogance getting in the way.
    Fucking love it!



    ---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:26 AM ----------



    There is no point, I've read numerous post about americans blaming education, economy, this and that but when they get something first, they are the best and in world and nothing can even be compared.

    GZ again to Method-EU for clearing the first raid!

    how did huge egos or arrogance have anything to do with a world first? LOL amerihater, gtfo of the thread troll

  9. #49
    Brewmaster Nigeldruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    European Union 306
    United States 104

    Yep you are right. Of course the eu is 27 countries making the medal average 11.3 medals per country. The U.S. is 1 country making the medals per country 104. Winner U.S.
    I wasn't trying to make this a competition, but since you're so hooked up on here you go;

    http://www.medalspercapita.com/

    Gz on 49! See I can come up with random "medals per x" scenarios as well!
    Nothing worth having comes easy. That's why hard content is worth doing, and easy content is a waste of time.

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans Kezool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    All of this rage over pixels in a video game....roflmao.

    To fix the whole 25man vs 10man world first crap blizzard needs to do 1 thing....
    The only thing Blizzard need to do is implement server first (10) and server first (25) FoS, instead of one does all. The community need to realise to keep the 10man and the 25man race seperate, both having their own equally valid World First, and stop arguing between EU and US. If the EU beats the US, or the US beat EU, doesn't matter, it simply means the best guild won.
    Live in fear, for the bullsquirrel is near.

    The entire internet needs to be aware of this

  11. #51
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    I don't think neither has better players, it's just that in EU you can have players without work because the social security will pay everything.
    Could you speak any more bullshit? Most top guilds get sponsored enough to not work during some periods. The players in Paragon do work however.
    EU-Scarshield Legion
    Whack A Dragon
    Protection Warrior
    Quegash

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    The only thing Blizzard need to do is implement server first (10) and server first (25) FoS, instead of one does all. The community need to realise to keep the 10man and the 25man race seperate, both having their own equally valid World First, and stop arguing between EU and US. If the EU beats the US, or the US beat EU, doesn't matter, it simply means the best guild won.
    I agree i ment a world first achievement of its own.

    I always seen it as first person to kill it is the first dose not matter if its 10 or 25man. i mainly raid 10mans *back when i played*.

    What i find funny is people trying so hard to defend something that is so small and stupid.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID: Jtbrig7390
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  13. #53
    Brewmaster Nigeldruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Do you see Germany the top economic EU powerhouse making world firsts? No
    Do you see Italy Spain France Britain on that list? No
    Eastern European nations like Poland? No
    1) For the Horde have delivered World Firsts in the past, and I doubt they raid less than now, than then.
    2) Method is led by a brit.
    3) Russian guilds (Экзорсус at 5/6 heroic)

    So yes.
    Nothing worth having comes easy. That's why hard content is worth doing, and easy content is a waste of time.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    I don't think neither has better players, it's just that in EU you can have players without work because the social security will pay everything.
    Lets head into politics, if you could create a similiar system in the US, perhaps you can challange us no-life-basement nerds who get paid by the government to play a Computer game.
    To even suggest that it is because our social security IN SOME EUROPEAN countries is the reason is to suggest that all american are trigger finger who wants to police the world and continue to ruin the middle east....oh wait...thats actually the the case...sorry.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Lol if this were true then all of the fat lazy americans wouldn't win any metals at the olympics. Instead they dominate showing that they aren't fat or lazy but are in just as good physical condition as other countries. If all americans were dumb then they wouldn't invent most of the worlds inventions including the internet, the computer and the electricity you are using to see this forum.
    The fat, lazy americans did in fact not win any medals. Only the fit americans did. "The" americans also didn't invent much of anything. People who might have happened(but not always were) to be americans did.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Could you speak any more bullshit? Most top guilds get sponsored enough to not work during some periods. The players in Paragon do work however.
    Ye it's funny how the excuses keep pouring in LOL. Check this list of countries by unemployment rate, the US is even with United Kingdom and higher than both Sweden and Finland.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mployment_rate

    Fucking rofl, oh americans, when will you learn? Apperantly never since they have always failed to deliver in the raiding scene since God knows when.



    ---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    All of this rage over pixels in a video game....roflmao.

    To fix the whole 25man vs 10man world first crap blizzard needs to do 1 thing....

    Release a achievement that states "World First Kill" and leave it at that let the guilds chose how they get it..
    Personally i think there is way more EU guilds going for world first then US so that plays apart in this.

    And as the person i have quoted has proven this thread is turning into a bash US bash EU thread and needs to be closed.

    /End thread
    Raging? Haha, not raging, I'm loving it, you all having to bite that sour apple

  17. #57
    There is really no point to this thread other than senseless gloating and by the looks of it, it's going downward fast.
    The OP and a bunch of others trying to take credit for World First guilds that have absolutely no relationship to them (EU and US included) other than nationality and then wondering why this always devolves into flaming contests.

    The Koreans beat both EU and US in competitive PVP but you don't see them gloating here or making posts about why Korea is #1 in PVP. Maybe you could learn something about them.

  18. #58
    Lets not be rude, US had Death and Taxes and Exodus, but they got a World First with a exploit(cheat) so they got at least something to be proud of ^^

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    how did huge egos or arrogance have anything to do with a world first? LOL amerihater, gtfo of the thread troll
    Amerihate? I'm not the one bringing up education, economy, etc, etc. I'm just talking about the raiding scene which you all are so butthurt to admit that you suck at.


  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    There is no point, I've read numerous post about americans blaming education, economy, this and that but when they get something first, they are the best and in world and nothing can even be compared.

    GZ again to Method-EU for clearing the first raid!

    Well the best thing is that the players from European guilds (aside from Paragon) don't even have a common native language.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •