Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    Well the best thing is that the players from European guilds (aside from Paragon) don't even have a common native language.
    And yet they can work together far better it seems than US guilds

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Please do link your profile to show your in a world first guild or have any server first achievements.....cause until then u can't say anyone sucks.

Also im sure you got screen shots of your achievements in raiding since you seem to think your so good at it.
    Woah, not this "show me your e-penis" argument again. I'm just a bystander, don't shoot the messenger, be mad at your US guilds for failing hard once again.
    Last edited by soliddevil; 2012-10-13 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    I'll "learn" when people overseas start to show some humility and show proper respect to others that are not of their "origin". Until then, I'll gloat in their faces ten times harder because I know they are the best at it when they "achieve" something. Just look at all the gloating they are doing in regards to the olympics which has nothing to do about the raiding scene or education or the economy, take a pick, then they have the nerve to call it raging when places are turn around... Americans, what can I say?
    Wow, I think you need to step off the internet for a while.
    And get that unhealthy obsession with hating America checked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyren View Post
    Lets not be rude, US had Death and Taxes and Exodus, but they got a World First with a exploit(cheat) so they got at least something to be proud of ^^
    I gotta give it to Kripp though, he's on another level as other US players that I've seen are, but when it comes to teamwork, yeah, they kinda get left behind

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Wow, I think you need to step off the internet for a while.
    And get that unhealthy obsession with hating America checked up.
    There is no hate here "bro", I'm happy as fuck that Method won

And yet they can work together far better it seems than US guilds

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:47 AM ----------

Woah, not this "show me your e-penis" argument again. I'm just a bystander, don't shoot the messenger, be mad at your US guilds for failing hard once again.
    so you sit there and bash the US over and over about pixels in a video game and when asked to prove if your any better you use the defence *I'm just a bystander* please go away now cause its clear what your doing.

*You can't bash something and then say oooo but im not part of it* cause once you run ur mouth your now apart of it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

so you sit there and bash the US over and over about pixels in a video game and when asked to prove if your any better you use the defence *I'm just a bystander* please go away now cause its clear what your doing.
    Say that to your fellow country men bringing up your olympic achievements, education, economy, etc, when this is a raiding race thread

Also, now that things has turn around in favour of EU guilds, now everyone saying "bad" things about US guilds are haters, flamers and trolls.

Haha, nice going there buddy, I see what you did there

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen
    Last edited by soliddevil; 2012-10-13 at 10:54 AM.

Say that to your fellow country men bringing up your olympic achievements, education, economy, etc, when this is a raiding race thread
    Don't lump everyone in the US together and act like we are all the same cause when you do like you have many times now it makes you look foolish.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Don't lump everyone in the US together and act like we are all the same cause when you do like you have many times now it makes you look foolish.
    Only foolish one here is BL for not getting World First HC clear my friend

Only foolish one here is BL for not getting World First HC clear my friend
    you seem to keep acting like your better then them so please link your world first screen shots/videos and server first achievements.

you seem to keep acting like your better then them so please link your world first screen shots/videos and server first achievements.
    Stop having a hard-on for my "e-penis", now it's starting to feel ankward in here. Btw, I'm male, other genders ----> find em that way please

Stop having a hard-on for my "e-penis", now it's starting to feel ankward in here. Btw, I'm male, other genders ----> find em that way please
    Don't throw stones in a glass house. if your going to run your mouth about something and act like your better then prove it.

The U.S. even gets a 1-day head-start.

It is very interesting when you think about it. I definitely believe that the Europeans have better discipline and focus when it comes to things such as World-First progression raiding. It's just like how Asians seem to be amazing at many things. There's no explaination for it, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with the mindset of growing up in a certain country. It's definitely on the psychological level.

That is not to say that one country is better than the other. It's just that one will consistently outperform the other at certain tasks.

Don't throw stones in a glass house. if your going to run your mouth about something and act like your better then prove it.
    Stop feeling butthurt, atleast you got world 4th Vodka to be proud of

Btw, I never claimed I was better and never said I'm playing WoW even, just a bystander that likes to watch WoW, D3, Starcraft 2 streams.

But I understand your need to defend the US guilds, when BL had such an advantage in the beginning, servers being up way before EU guilds and all.

I get you "bro"

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this US vs EU? it should be World vs Finland since Paragon shit on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    The U.S. even gets a 1-day head-start.

It is very interesting when you think about it. I definitely believe that the Europeans have better discipline and focus when it comes to things such as World-First progression raiding. It's just like how Asians seem to be amazing at many things. There's no explaination for it, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with the mindset of growing up in a certain country. It's definitely on the psychological level.

That is not to say that one country is better than the other. It's just that one will consistently outperform the other at certain tasks.
    Couldn't have said it better myself, those asians are like magicians, gotta love them. Wish Stars and Kin-Raiders would be included in the race, such a shame tbh.

Stop feeling butthurt, atleast you got world 4th Vodka to be proud of

Btw, I never claimed I was better and never said I'm playing WoW even, just a bystander that likes to watch WoW, D3, Starcraft 2 streams.

But I understand your need to defend the US guilds, when BL had such an advantage in the beginning, servers being up way before EU guilds and all.

I get you "bro"
    I'm not defending anything and i really could care less but keep ignoring everything i have said like you have been.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Why is this US vs EU? it should be World vs Finland since Paragon shit on everyone.
    Cause some people have to much free time or just feel like bashing US/EU. done reported this thread since thats all it has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Agree, Paragon is the guild to beat, be it 10 or 25man, damnit, my finnish neighbours can not only produce good players but also some pretty good liquor

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:10 AM ----------

I'm not defending anything and i really could care less but keep ignoring everything i have said like you have been.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:08 AM ----------

Cause some people have to much free time or just feel like bashing US/EU. done reported this thread since thats all it has turned into.
    Poor baby, reported the thread, say it ain't so. Instead of admitting things you go and call the forum police on us now that it's the other way around... ahhhh....

You know what they say about taddler tellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree, Paragon is the guild to beat, be it 10 or 25man, damnit, my finnish neighbours can not only produce good players but also some pretty good liquor

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:10 AM ----------

Poor baby, reported the thread, say it ain't so. Instead of admitting things you go and call the forum police on us now that it's the other way around... ahhhh....

You know what they say about taddler tellers.
    Seriously, you should cut down on the fanboyism a bit... It's getting over the top, constantly bashing US, and telling "lol im not part of anything, I just bash things to left and right, don't look at me, I don't do anything!" right?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    ]I'd have to say its environment. U.S. is a entertainment based society. On average we throw more parties, go to more movies, and have more things to do other than wow. eu is also a colder environment so there's a longer period of staying inside out of the cold and playing wow. Paragon is from a very cold country.
    http://www.tomorrowland.be/nl
    http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/feat...vals-2012.html
    http://szigetfestival.nl/
    And these are just festivals, try going out in a European city like for example Paris, Antwerp, Leuven, Berlin, Amsterdam, ...
    and thats just the beginning xD

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Seriously, you should cut down on the fanboyism a bit... It's getting over the top, constantly bashing US, and telling "lol im not part of anything, I just bash things to left and right, don't look at me, I don't do anything!" right?
    Funny how things get turned into fanboism, raging, trolling when you turn the tables for a change.

Very interesting.

I am as proud of being swedish as americans are for being like they are. I don't see people trying to shut them up, but it's cool, I get it, this is an american based forum. I'll just go back and watch WoW, D3 and Starcraft 2 streams and see how Method is preparing for the next raid which will unlock in weeks time (or was it 1 week from now?)

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    http://www.tomorrowland.be/nl
    http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/feat...vals-2012.html
    http://szigetfestival.nl/
    And these are just festivals, try going out in a European city like for example Paris, Antwerp, Leuven, Berlin, Amsterdam, ...
    and thats just the beginning xD
    You forgot Sensation Black/White, best rave parties ever. And they say europeans don't go out as much, lol, have they ever heard of Idre in Sweden? Parties over there (in the snow btw) are crazy year around, specially during the winter.
    Last edited by soliddevil; 2012-10-13 at 11:23 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot Sensation Black/White, best rave parties ever. And they say europeans don't go out as much, lol, have they ever heard of Idre in Sweden? Parties over there (in the snow btw) are crazy year around, specially during the winter.
    Also, new year ^^ my favourite party day of the year, just for 1 night the whole city is going apeshitbonckers party booze FIREWORKS!(<= also government funded so people don't blow off there hands)!