Page 10 of 347 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
60
110
... LastLast
  1. #181
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko333 View Post
    Fuzzzie.. I've got an update for ya.. Extrabioimes XL is having issues with the last few Forge updates. There is a new Dev build for Extrabiomes XL out.. version 3.5.2. The Mediafire link is on page 489 of their thread.. post is by user:harley9699
    Cool. Updated.

    I'll be testing everything this week sometime too. Probably on Tuesday. I'll make notes on any incompatibilities then and update the config files/links accordingly.

  2. #182
    AS usual I updated all mods this morning (I do it every morning). Just wanted to report a strange issue. When I launch the game with extrabees 1.4.1.15 it doesn't load at all. I enter my worlds and in NEI there are no new hives/bees/serums/machines etc. Nothing of the mod. IT works fine with 1.4.1.14.

    Anyone else having that error? Usng forge latest forge as of today.

  3. #183
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    AS usual I updated all mods this morning (I do it every morning). Just wanted to report a strange issue. When I launch the game with extrabees 1.4.1.15 it doesn't load at all. I enter my worlds and in NEI there are no new hives/bees/serums/machines etc. Nothing of the mod. IT works fine with 1.4.1.14.

    Anyone else having that error? Usng forge latest forge as of today.
    Extra Bees has been a bit sketchy lately. It was removed from FTB for just that reason. There have been a number of dev builds recently with the one on my list being the most recent. That said, they are dev builds and may have bugs or whatever. I always recommend backing up both your old mods/configs as well as worlds before installing any new versions.

    I'll make a note about it in the download list and keep an eye out for any updates over the next few days (I usually update the list once a day anyways).

    Link to previous version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52207235/Ext...-dev-build.zip
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-03 at 06:06 AM.

  4. #184
    Extra bees just got a working release .16 and also TC3 was updated to "e" version. Tryin to help

  5. #185
    So I've noticed on your Let's Play series, you have 25-30 pages in NEI of items/recipes. I only have 12 and a lot of invisible or unnamed items in my NEI that often glitch NEI and get the entire interface to disappear of swirl particles of items around me. Do you know the fix for this?

  6. #186
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Extra bees just got a working release .16 and also TC3 was updated to "e" version. Tryin to help
    Thanks! It's actually updated again to "f" I actually go through the list and check every mod every day! It's just a matter of when I get around to updating the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    So I've noticed on your Let's Play series, you have 25-30 pages in NEI of items/recipes. I only have 12 and a lot of invisible or unnamed items in my NEI that often glitch NEI and get the entire interface to disappear of swirl particles of items around me. Do you know the fix for this?
    The amount of pages also has to do with your UI scale and your resolution. I have it set lower when I record so there are more pages. As far as your issue, which version of NEI and codechickencore are you using? Make sure they're up to date. Which items are you clicking on when this happens? It's hard to tell unless I see it. I've never experienced anything like that.

    Updates for today!! Sorry for being so late :P

    • Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • ExtraBiomesXL Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Gregtech-Addons Updated
    • Modular Force Field System Updated

  7. #187
    The amount of pages also has to do with your UI scale and your resolution. I have it set lower when I record so there are more pages. As far as your issue, which version of NEI and codechickencore are you using? Make sure they're up to date. Which items are you clicking on when this happens? It's hard to tell unless I see it. I've never experienced anything like that.
    NEI is 1.4.2.10
    CCCore is 0.6.11

    I don't know what items are causing these problems as they are invisible and unnamed. Last time it was my texture pack having issues, but removing that solved it. Now it doesn't. Also there were some issues I had with ExtraBiomesXL and removing that helped, but I'd rather not do that. I was able to figure it out last time because it was only a 3 or 4 saplings. Now it's entire sections.

    In addition, as a heads up, it looks like Chicken Chunks is updated to 1.4.5 which is a decent chunk loader.



    EDIT:
    Alright I've done some work to identify the IDs of the problems.


    These items cause my NEI to break and do this:
    Apparently I cannot post links yet, but the imgur number is i2Z9t

    Item. Name: item.gcewing.item.calciumCarbide. ID: 10556
    Item. Name: item.gcewing.item.bonemealAndCharcoal. ID: 10557
    Item. Name: item.gcewing.item.gaslightMantle. ID: 10558
    Item. Name: item.gcewing.item.glowstoneBulb. ID: 10559


    I also have huge sections of invisible items:
    example: imgur number: sPZKG

    And a large list of items numbers and subsets (i.e. 1203:4) that show up as Unnamed and mostly are invisible in NEI
    Block. Name: chb.mods.mffs.common.BlockForceField. ID: 683
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.flower. ID: 1203
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.sapling. ID: 1208
    Block. Name: tile.PortalMod. ID: 1240
    Block. Name: tile.lightair. ID: 1244
    Block. Name: tile.GT_LightSource. ID: 1251
    Item. Name: item.ItemResearchNotes. ID: 25265
    Item. Name: item.itemCoolant. ID: 30103


    From what I can tell, the problem should be with NEI as it crosses a number of mods (MFFS, ExtraBiomesXL, PortalMod, GregTech, IC2?, Thaumcraft?) and I'm not entire positive on what mods the items that break NEI come from. I know I can have NEI turn off viewing of the ones that break it, but that's just a temporary fix and I pretty much don't get to play the mods correctly then. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2012-12-04 at 01:33 AM.

  8. #188
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    NEI is 1.4.2.10
    CCCore is 0.6.11

    I don't know what items are causing these problems as they are invisible and unnamed. Last time it was my texture pack having issues, but removing that solved it. Now it doesn't. Also there were some issues I had with ExtraBiomesXL and removing that helped, but I'd rather not do that. I was able to figure it out last time because it was only a 3 or 4 saplings. Now it's entire sections.

    In addition, as a heads up, it looks like Chicken Chunks is updated to 1.4.5 which is a decent chunk loader.
    Are you using Extra Bees? That has a few NEI issues associated with it.

    Also, thanks for the heads up with chicken chunks. I'll be adding that.

  9. #189
    Oh (I feel like I'm posting here WAY too much), your config file unable to be downloaded. The site claims "Address is incorrect or file was deleted."

    I am using ExtraBees. I'll try to remove it and edit this post with the results.

    Edit:

    I removed ExtraBees and it didn't change anything.
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2012-12-04 at 01:48 AM.

  10. #190
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Updates!

    • Added Chicken Chunks
    • Created separate Redpower 2 section for it's components as well as wireless redstone and it's components. Hopefully we'll have a release soon!!


    ---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 08:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    Oh (I feel like I'm posting here WAY too much), your config file unable to be downloaded. The site claims "Address is incorrect or file was deleted."

    I am using ExtraBees. I'll try to remove it and edit this post with the results.
    Sounds good. I'll update my configs. Might just remove it for now since they're old anyways. I plan to make new ones tomorrow.

  11. #191
    Hey, ic2 website link links to old open beta thread. And could you add the MiscPeripherals to modlist? It add a lots of stuff for computercraft turtles. Link: http:
    //goo.gl/
    cZsB3

    I can't post links yet. :/

  12. #192
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    Hey, ic2 website link links to old open beta thread. And could you add the MiscPeripherals to modlist? It add a lots of stuff for computercraft turtles. Link: http:
    //goo.gl/
    cZsB3

    I can't post links yet. :/
    Updated IC2 Thread Link and added Misc Peripherals to the list. Thanks!

    ---

    Updates will come later today along with a new config pack. I got all* of the mods working in an instance right now and I just have to configure the settings for each one (ore generation etc).

    *One mod that currently messes up NEI is Greg's Lighting. If you have trouble with NEI having blank pages or losing it's UI when scrolling through, try removing Greg's Lighting first. If the issue isn't resolved soon I will be removing it from the list.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-04 at 05:19 PM.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    *One mod that currently messes up NEI is Greg's Lighting. If you have trouble with NEI having blank pages or losing it's UI when scrolling through, try removing Greg's Lighting first. If the issue isn't resolved soon I will be removing it from the list.
    Good to know, my NEI messes up, and ive got GL installed, never used it (im a glowstone addict)

    Shouldnt be too much of a loss removing it as factorizations wrath lamp is pretty good.

  14. #194
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    • Added Soul Shards
    • Added Misc Peripherals
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • NEI Redpower2 Plugin Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated

    More later today!

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 02:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    Shouldnt be too much of a loss removing it as factorizations wrath lamp is pretty good.
    Yeah, Wrath Lamps are the shit

  15. #195
    No luck fixing my nei weirdness by removing gregs lighting, but i still use 1.4.2 and its older associated mods.
    Waiting for Redpower to update before I migrate the server over to 1.4.5 and regen everything.

    Direwolf20 has started doing some frames construction in his letsplay and he also suggested that redpower will be out soon.
    He also found a bug with moving computercraft objects on frames.

    What im really interested to see is his sorting facility on the frames with the IC2 factory that will macerate and smelt the ores. Old 1.2.5 redpower had some weirdness when it came to moving IC2 objects between chunks (client crashes) so it will be interesting to see if the IC2+frames will crash out the server like the computercraft stuff did for him. Hopefully they sort that before redpower is released as I really miss my mobile mining operation.

    Currently I have massive 2x2 tunnels hundreds of meters long with huge cable runs stepped up to 2048eu/p to feed my miners. Running down those corridors takes quite some time even with quantum leggings.

  16. #196
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    No luck fixing my nei weirdness by removing gregs lighting, but i still use 1.4.2 and its older associated mods.
    Waiting for Redpower to update before I migrate the server over to 1.4.5 and regen everything.
    Try copying out all your mods and putting them back 1 by 1 checking each mod to see if it bugs out NEI. That's how I tracked down the issue with gregs lighting. This was all with 1.4.5 though.I suggest doing this in a new test world and backing up everything first!

    Direwolf20 has started doing some frames construction in his letsplay and he also suggested that redpower will be out soon.
    He also found a bug with moving computercraft objects on frames.
    Yeah, they've been saying "soon" for weeks now. I hope it's true this time, but I've given up on worrying about it.

    ---

    • MFFS Updated

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Try copying out all your mods and putting them back 1 by 1 checking each mod to see if it bugs out NEI. That's how I tracked down the issue with gregs lighting. This was all with 1.4.5 though.I suggest doing this in a new test world and backing up everything first!
    [/list]
    Ill leave off until I upgrade, its a non issue anyway as even without the graphic, the recipe lookup still works.
    Ive downloaded all the 1.4.5 stuff and I keep updating from your list, but as I previously said Im holding off upgrading until redpower is ready.

    Ive really been just testing out the new balancing with gregtech to see if I like it (and I do)
    The interesting thing is that they attempted to slightly nerf the solar arrays by making them more difficult, but with advanced solars installed its really gone in the other direction, I now have over 100 advanced panels instead of the usual handfull of mv and hv arrays.

    Ive also been tinkering with getting power from the nether, piping lava to Geo gens and then using a charge bench to charge advanced lap packs and throw them back and forth through a portal with buildcraft pipes and obsidian pipes to a battery station, its a novel way of getting power from lava without help from redpower or mystcraft. Still, building more solar panels are the best way once you have the resources.

  18. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    No luck fixing my nei weirdness by removing gregs lighting, but i still use 1.4.2 and its older associated mods.
    I was having that issue with my NEI as well. I believe it was a problem with Forestry. Balsa saplings (and 2 other sapling IDs right next to it) were the problem if I recall. I also believe removing ExtraBiomesXL fixed a lot of issues for me is 1.4.2.


    Also wanted to point out I'm having some issues with CameraCraft. For some reason I cannot open the UI for the cameras or see their recipe through NEI. Is this just me?

    NEI also no longer breaks when I removed Greg's lighting, but I'm still having texture issues in game (chests going mostly invisible, 1/2 my mystcraft books disappearing, etc) and many invisible/unnamed items.

    Block. Name: chb.mods.mffs.common.BlockForceField. ID: 683
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.flower. ID: 1203
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.sapling. ID: 1208
    Block. Name: tile.PortalMod. ID: 1240
    Block. Name: tile.lightair. ID: 1244
    Block. Name: tile.GT_LightSource. ID: 1251
    Item. Name: item.ItemResearchNotes. ID: 25265
    Item. Name: item.itemCoolant. ID: 30103
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2012-12-04 at 11:01 PM.

  19. #199
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    I was having that issue with my NEI as well. I believe it was a problem with Forestry. Balsa saplings (and 2 other sapling IDs right next to it) were the problem if I recall. I also believe removing ExtraBiomesXL fixed a lot of issues for me is 1.4.2.


    Also wanted to point out I'm having some issues with CameraCraft. For some reason I cannot open the UI for the cameras or see their recipe through NEI. Is this just me?

    NEI also no longer breaks when I removed Greg's lighting, but I'm still having texture issues in game (chests going mostly invisible, 1/2 my mystcraft books disappearing, etc) and many invisible/unnamed items.

    Block. Name: chb.mods.mffs.common.BlockForceField. ID: 683
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.flower. ID: 1203
    Block. Name: tile.extrabiomes.sapling. ID: 1208
    Block. Name: tile.PortalMod. ID: 1240
    Block. Name: tile.lightair. ID: 1244
    Block. Name: tile.GT_LightSource. ID: 1251
    Item. Name: item.ItemResearchNotes. ID: 25265
    Item. Name: item.itemCoolant. ID: 30103
    You can try deleting the configs for those mods and redoing the blockID changes. That sometimes works. As for the cameracraft bit that would be something that you would have to report to the mod author. Going to start playing 1.4.5 on Thursday so I'll see what happens for me.

  20. #200
    Hey Fuzzie! Just wanted to pop in here and thank you for this thread. You are providing a great service!

    Oh and btw, love the Commodore reference! Really brings back memories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •