Thaumcraft 3 is now up to Version 3.0.0i
- removed all achievements for now. No real point to them anyway
- some improvements to help prevent loss of auras.
- arcane levitator is now only blocked by solid blocks
- fix for random 'AuraWorldTicker' crashes
- wisp essences should now drop from where they are supposed to.
- some minor improvements to golem AI
- possible fix to step height issue with Boots of the Traveller. I haven't been able to reproduce the error on my own test machines, so let me know if this error still exists.
- placed nitor and candles should not get in the way of entity pathing anymore.
- placed nitor and candles aren't waterproof anymore.
- angry zombies will spawn again
- implement new extrabiomes api
Last edited by Tommyk; 2012-12-09 at 04:47 PM.
Latest non dev version of XBXL is 3.6 now.
Added Italian localization by Frantisek_Markov (MisterFiber)
Added OreDictionary recipe for IC2 tree taps
Changed default blockIds to conform to new Forge partitioning of 4096 blockID space. New defaults are:
Terrain blocks begin at 255 and descend. Currently this consumes ids 255 and 254.
Other blocks begin at 2200 and ascend. Currently 2200 thru 2223 are in use.
Internal changes to ease adding new content
Fixed config bug from 3.5.2 that cause vanilla biomes to be disabled. (thanks, @Unfocused!)
Added support for Minecraft Forge's new config file directives. (Forge 22.214.171.1244 and later required.)
Fixed saplings so they replace soil with sand when growing trees while rooted in forestry humus.
Fixed strange oak/spruce hybrids appearing in the autumn woods biome.
Added cactus paste item ( Note texture pack authors: new texture at index 111)
Cactus or 4x tiny cactus can be crafted to cactus paste
Cactus paste can be smelted to Cactus Green dye
Fixed texture of red cobble walls.
Added Brazilian Portuguese by Cassiobsk8
The XBXL update looks good but I'm probably gonna hold off on it a bit. People seem to be having problems. (crashes on startup unless you delete all extrabiomes folders from other mod folders), and there appears to be a number of config changes and I don't know how that effects the configs fuzzie provided)
The only mod that has the configs in it for XBXL is Thaumcraft and all you have to do is delete the extrabioms folder out of the jar file. I have not had any crashes or problems yet using it.
Have to do the same for forestry, right? It has an extremebiomes folder also.
Btw, TreeCapitator is the best thing in the world when it comes to those big ass tress XBXL puts in.
Edit: Hmm.... tried to look for the XBXL folder in forestry and there isn't one. I WAS LIED TO! THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
Last edited by Greevir; 2012-12-09 at 03:31 PM.
The new version of Forestry does not have extrabioms folder in it so for this install its only Thaumcraft that has it. I love treecapitator also, I dont feel like I am cheeting using it cause it reduces the durability. LOL, one of those big trees uses almost all of a stone axe up.
- ChickenChunks 126.96.36.199
- CodeChickenCore 0.6.14
- EnderStorage 188.8.131.52
- ExtrabiomesXl 3.6.0
- Forestry 184.108.40.206
- GregTech 2.54c
- MFFS 220.127.116.11.17c
- NEI 18.104.22.168
- Steve's Cart 2.0.0_a33
- Thaumcraft 3 3.0.0i
- Thermal Expansion 2.1.0
A new build for IC² is coming soon.
Last edited by Mokradin; 2012-12-09 at 05:02 PM.
And yes, those flowers are cool!
Every time i try pasting the crash report it says i have to post a few times before i and post links , videos or images