1. #381
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I had to revert to my backup before the updates..... getting all kinds of World ID errors out of extrabees. And one out of nei.
    Got the same thing. I've about had it with Extra Bees. Too many texture problems. Might pull it.

  2. #382
    The world ID "error" was just ExtraBees changing a few default IDs. Unless you had the items, in which case following changelogs is a good idea, there should be no problem at all.

  3. #383
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,339
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHara View Post
    The world ID "error" was just ExtraBees changing a few default IDs. Unless you had the items, in which case following changelogs is a good idea, there should be no problem at all.
    It didn't seem to effect anything so I'll take your word for it. Just getting a lot of little bugs with EB lately. Might just stick with this version for a while until an actual non-dev version comes out.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHara View Post
    The world ID "error" was just ExtraBees changing a few default IDs. Unless you had the items, in which case following changelogs is a good idea, there should be no problem at all.
    Is there any way to fix it? Cause the error comes up every time I start the game.
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

    Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Is there any way to fix it? Cause the error comes up every time I start the game.
    It really shouldn't come up every time you start the game. Did you own any of the extra bees items?
    I would try to remove them and then update, and then replace them again using NEI if so.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Is there any way to fix it? Cause the error comes up every time I start the game.
    I downgraded forge to the ic2-recommended version 6.4.1.428 and my world-id errors are gone...

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    I downgraded forge to the ic2-recommended version 6.4.1.428 and my world-id errors are gone...
    I don't have world ID errors using build 433

  8. #388
    I'm getting minecraft crashes and weird chunk errors since I updated. Not sure if the chunk errors are because of the new Optifine update or not.


    Anyone getting anything like this?

    2012-12-14 21:47:21 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 5032 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:21 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 2572 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 71 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Allocated subtessellator, count: 1
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/gui/container.png", id: 424
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/codechicken/nei/nei_sprites.png", id: 425
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: Searching for RedPowerWorld...
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: RedPowerWorld not found.
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/saddle.png", id: 426
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/extrabiomes/scarecrow.png", id: 427
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/golem_straw.png", id: 428
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/particles.png", id: 429
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/firebat.png", id: 430
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/spider_eyes.png", id: 431
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/enderman_eyes.png", id: 432
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/silverfish.png", id: 433
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/fire.png", id: 434
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/wither.png", id: 435
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/armor/witherarmor.png", id: 436
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager/witch.png", id: 437
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/redcow.png", id: 438
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/snowman.png", id: 439
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager_golem.png", id: 440
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager/farmer.png", id: 441
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_apg.png", id: 442
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_radio.png", id: 443
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_turret.png", id: 444
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/myst/linkbook.png", id: 445
    2012-12-14 21:47:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/gui/inventory.png", id: 446
    2012-12-14 21:47:56 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/achievement/bg.png", id: 447
    2012-12-14 21:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/factorization/texture/pocketgui.png", id: 448
    2012-12-14 21:48:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/net/smart/resources/gui/icons.png", id: 449
    2012-12-14 21:48:58 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/misc/water.png", id: 450
    #
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x69e9d230, pid=6132, tid=5412
    #
    # JRE version: 6.0_26-b03
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.1-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [atioglxx.dll+0xe6d230]
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\My minecraft modpack\Multi MC 4 (new)\instances\Technia\minecraft\hs_err_pid6132.log
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #
    Minecraft exited with code 1.
    Minecraft has crashed!
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2012-12-15 at 05:54 AM.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I'm getting minecraft crashes and weird chunk errors since I updated. Not sure if the chunk errors are because of the new Optifine update or not.


    Anyone getting anything like this?

    2012-12-14 21:47:21 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 5032 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:21 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 2572 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 71 to go!
    2012-12-14 21:47:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Allocated subtessellator, count: 1
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/gui/container.png", id: 424
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/codechicken/nei/nei_sprites.png", id: 425
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: Searching for RedPowerWorld...
    2012-12-14 21:47:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: RedPowerWorld not found.
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/saddle.png", id: 426
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/extrabiomes/scarecrow.png", id: 427
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/golem_straw.png", id: 428
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/particles.png", id: 429
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/thaumcraft/resources/firebat.png", id: 430
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/spider_eyes.png", id: 431
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/enderman_eyes.png", id: 432
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/silverfish.png", id: 433
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/fire.png", id: 434
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/wither.png", id: 435
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/armor/witherarmor.png", id: 436
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager/witch.png", id: 437
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/redcow.png", id: 438
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/snowman.png", id: 439
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager_golem.png", id: 440
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/mob/villager/farmer.png", id: 441
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_apg.png", id: 442
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_radio.png", id: 443
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/portalgun/skin_turret.png", id: 444
    2012-12-14 21:47:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/myst/linkbook.png", id: 445
    2012-12-14 21:47:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/gui/inventory.png", id: 446
    2012-12-14 21:47:56 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/achievement/bg.png", id: 447
    2012-12-14 21:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/factorization/texture/pocketgui.png", id: 448
    2012-12-14 21:48:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/net/smart/resources/gui/icons.png", id: 449
    2012-12-14 21:48:58 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/misc/water.png", id: 450
    #
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x69e9d230, pid=6132, tid=5412
    #
    # JRE version: 6.0_26-b03
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.1-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [atioglxx.dll+0xe6d230]
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\My minecraft modpack\Multi MC 4 (new)\instances\Technia\minecraft\hs_err_pid6132.log
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #
    Minecraft exited with code 1.
    Minecraft has crashed!

    I get it all the time. This is an issue between java and your graphics card both trying to tessellate the same object. Java flips out when it tries to do this. Often it is because you don't have tessellation and other things disabled properly when you add Optifine (I believe this is the issue). It also is an issue with your graphics card drivers.

    If it happens very frequently (like every 20 seconds to 5 minutes), disable tessellation on your graphics card. Then it should only happen once in a while and you'll have to wait for driver updates to your graphics card. You could also remove optifine from the mod list and hope the problem goes away.

    It happens to me about every 30 minutes to an hour, but since I'm running my game as a server, the disconnect isn't such an issue. Single player games save at a periodic rate so you could lose progress if it hasn't saved recently.

  10. #390
    I think I am going to try and see if I can do something with Optifine, because I don't want to mess up my graphics card yet.

    Upon removing optifine I'm still getting weird errors in my new world. Still trying to find and kill all the issues...

    Going to remove extra bees and see if that helps. Still getting the crash and now when I started a world there were flowers that looked like bookshelfves and iron tank walls 0_0 don't know what that is about. Something is still causing world errors. I'm going to try downgrading forge.
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2012-12-15 at 07:28 PM.

  11. #391

    Smile

    Look what finally grew up as I woke up this morning!


    Speaking of Thaumcraft, I'm stuck on the research atm. I guess I need wisps like Fuzzie did in his latest vid. Haven't seen any yet so I may need to motivate them a bit.
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

    Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

  12. #392
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Speaking of Thaumcraft, I'm stuck on the research atm. I guess I need wisps like Fuzzie did in his latest vid. Haven't seen any yet so I may need to motivate them a bit.
    If you need Flux, I know another way of getting it.

    Updates for today:

    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • ExtraBiomesXL Updated
    • Gravity Gun Upated
    • Thermal Expansion 2 Updated
    • Advanced Machines Updated


    ---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 04:16 PM ----------

    Latest CodeChickenCore fixes the item mismatch errors on world load. You'll need to load the game once with the error. Subsequent loadings will not have the error and will not prompt you.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I think I am going to try and see if I can do something with Optifine, because I don't want to mess up my graphics card yet.

    Upon removing optifine I'm still getting weird errors in my new world. Still trying to find and kill all the issues...

    Going to remove extra bees and see if that helps. Still getting the crash and now when I started a world there were flowers that looked like bookshelfves and iron tank walls 0_0 don't know what that is about. Something is still causing world errors. I'm going to try downgrading forge.
    Those texture problems are between Optifine and your graphics card. It says on the Optifine website. You're not messing up your graphics card, just changing a few settings. What kind of graphics card are you running?[COLOR="red"]

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 10:10 PM ----------


    Oh I like your house design. Mine are all just terrible 11x11x6's clumped together.
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2012-12-15 at 10:11 PM.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Look what finally grew up as I woke up this morning!
    Nice Tree and nice house!

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Speaking of Thaumcraft, I'm stuck on the research atm. I guess I need wisps like Fuzzie did in his latest vid. Haven't seen any yet so I may need to motivate them a bit.
    Oh. I also wanted to mention that wispy essences give Animus and Mutatio. Animus can be obtained from soul sand. Mutatio can be obtained from netherwart.

  16. #396
    Wispy essence are not needed mate I have all research and never used them lol.

    fuzzie I think there is some item id errors about the configs I have been trying to track them down, I don't have extra bees gregtech or camera mod installed but still when I use a wooden to iron chest upgrade game crashes also if you cycle thru uses of red stone it gets to centrifuge recipe then crashes after that, there are a few others 2

  17. #397
    Forestry is updated to 1.6.2.9

    - Changed: Bees and saplings can now stack, provided their genomes match.
    - Bugfix: Fixed a potential crash when using territory reducing frames. (Binnie)
    - Bugfix: Removed overlooked debug outputs in bone meal handling.

  18. #398
    Mmm I updated Chicken Core, Thermal Exp and Industrial craft today and one of them seems to drive my mystcraft mining age crazyyy. Goes from 2ms / tick to 340ms / tick when I leave the age with 2 quarries going. Thinking it may be TE as both quarries are run off TE items.

  19. #399
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,339
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    but still when I use a wooden to iron chest upgrade game crashes also if you cycle thru uses of red stone it gets to centrifuge recipe then crashes after that, there are a few others 2
    The first one has been a bug with Iron Chest 2 forever. Thought the most recent version fixed it. haven't actually tried though. Not sure about the redstone though. I'll have to test it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxy View Post
    Mmm I updated Chicken Core, Thermal Exp and Industrial craft today and one of them seems to drive my mystcraft mining age crazyyy. Goes from 2ms / tick to 340ms / tick when I leave the age with 2 quarries going. Thinking it may be TE as both quarries are run off TE items.
    I've noticed the lag too. Not sure what it is. Draining my quarry of the flowing water helps though.

  20. #400
    The Patient spambanjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Staffordshire, UK
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Please tell me it wasn't Sphax texture pack....
    lol what's wrong with sphax? it's one of the cleanest, most complete texture packs out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Пламяскверны

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •