1. #841
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Liquid Metals Mod author fixed some of the bugs I found in my episode going up tomorrow morning.

    To avoid my troubles grab the newest version 0.1.9

    • Liquid Metals updated


    ---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 01:19 PM ----------

    Kraft Announces and discusses Logistics Pipes 2:

    Just had a eureka moment regarding the inner workings of logisticspipes 2! Haven't been this excited about coding in months =)

    For those wondering: LP2 is a re-rewrite and will not be compatible with the existing smp port, but they might run side-by-side

    First version will probably not have all of the functionality in my last released version, but I will add some much needed core features

  2. #842
    Anyone got problems with using a gate with a mass fabricator? Doesn't want to work for me :/

    Looks like it now has to be on the bottom of the mass fab to work :/
    Last edited by Styxy; 2013-01-06 at 08:42 PM.

  3. #843
    Hay fuzzie u watching the live launch I have been watching bits and bobs

  4. #844
    I get this error and can't even get the game to start up when I add NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar to my mods folder. NEI seems to work without it. Anyone got an idea how to fix it. 74 other mods seem to be working just fine. I can't find CodeChickenCore 0.7.0.2 the link and webpage don't have it.

    Minecraft 1.4.7
    CodeChickenCore 0.7.1.0.jar
    NotEnoughItems 1.4.5.1.jar
    NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar
    NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3.jar

    Here are the NEI lines from the log file:

    2013-01-06 15:04:17 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Running coremod plugin NEICorePlugin
    2013-01-06 15:04:17 [INFO] [STDOUT] Adding Accesstransformer map: nei_at.cfg
    2013-01-06 15:04:17 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Coremod plugin NEICorePlugin run successfully
    2013-01-06 15:04:20 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Building injected Mod Containers [cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLDummyContainer, net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDummyContainer, codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenCoreModContainer, codechicken.nei.asm.NEIModContainer]
    2013-01-06 15:04:20 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Found a candidate zip or jar file NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3.jar for potential mods
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod container NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar for potential mods
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod container NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Identified an FMLMod type mod mistaqur.nei.NEIPlugin
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file ThermalExpansion-NEI-2.1.6.zip for potential mods
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Located mcmod.info file in file ThermalExpansion-NEI-2.1.6.zip
    2013-01-06 15:04:22 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Identified an FMLMod type mod thermalexpansion.ThermalExpansionNEI
    2013-01-06 15:04:23 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod NEIPlugins (NEI Plugins) requires mods [mod_NotEnoughItems] to be available
    Last edited by OldFarmerJoe; 2013-01-06 at 11:20 PM.

  5. #845
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    I get this error and can't even get the game to start up when I add NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar to my mods folder. NEI seems to work without it. Anyone got an idea how to fix it. 74 other mods seem to be working just fine. I can't find CodeChickenCore 0.7.0.2 the link and webpage don't have it.
    0.7.0.2 can be found here: http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....ions/index.php

    It looks like Chickenbones has updated the mod without updating the thread. He uses the same URL for the current version.

  6. #846
    Anyone else getting weird optifine bugs suddenly? I was playing just fine for a few days and now I have spinning chests, its weird. Cpw says its optifine.

  7. #847
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Anyone else getting weird optifine bugs suddenly? I was playing just fine for a few days and now I have spinning chests, its weird. Cpw says its optifine.
    I've had that bug too. It seems to come and go. Lately I've been wondering why I even use optifine anymore. I don't see the FPS gain like I used to and I don't use any advanced textures or anything. Next time I rebuild my JAR I might leave it out and see.

    The bug goes away randomly if you walk away or log out. It's not a big deal, bit is strange.

  8. #848
    Yeah I uninstalled optifine and my fps is about the same (still a bit laggy around my base machines when running)

    The only thing I really miss is the zoom function which is great for exploring or seeing what an ore is in the distance.

    New treecapitator and Minechem updates.
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-07 at 05:56 AM.

  9. #849
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Yeah I uninstalled optifine and my fps is about the same (still a bit laggy around my base machines when running)

    The only thing I really miss is the zoom function which is great for exploring or seeing what an ore is in the distance.

    New treecapitator and Minechem updates.
    Cool. I'll have to try for myself.

    I've taken to doing updates every other day now. Doing it every day was getting pointless since mods aren't releasing as many updates. Dunno what's going to happen with 1.5 though, seems like it may be out sooner than later.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 01:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Hay fuzzie u watching the live launch I have been watching bits and bobs
    Live Launch? Of what?

  10. #850
    oh sorry of the new forgecraft server pahimar and slowpoke and a few others were/are stream it and looks like there will be no major hold ups as redpower and alike was there at beginning also zycraft looks almost done too

  11. #851
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    oh sorry of the new forgecraft server pahimar and slowpoke and a few others were/are stream it and looks like there will be no major hold ups as redpower and alike was there at beginning also zycraft looks almost done too
    Oh. No I saw the tweets but I was out all afternoon. What are they running? 1.4.7? or the new snapshot of 1.5?

    ---

    Updates!!

    • TreeCapitator Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • MineChem 2 Updated
    • PortalGun Updated
    • ThaumicBees Updated
    • GregTech-Addon Updated

    Going to stick with this once every two days thing I think. Seems to be more worthwhile. Nobody likes doing constant updates for their mods. Unless something major comes out I think this will work.

  12. #852
    I.4.7 new seed and alike and ALOT more people involved this time

  13. #853
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    I.4.7 new seed and alike and ALOT more people involved this time
    I haven't watched too much stuff of theirs in a while, but it always seems like they start with a lot of people and then the disapear after a while. I guess they're busy, I can understand that.

    I suspect that big things are going on with Forge atm. I think they're gearing up for 1.5. I don't follow it super closely, but things should be getting pretty interesting soon.

    That said, I wonder how much longer lists like mine will be necessary. With FTB entering it's golden age and it's simplicity of setup I often wonder if doing custom mod lists will really be necessary in the future. I personally think that when 1.5 rolls through I'm going to be using FTB for my Let's Plays (adding a few other mods, of course). That said, I think there should be some listings and setups that do more than what modpacks offer. FTB is great for the core tech mods, but there are plenty of other mods that I use that aren't included. I doubt they will be included either.

    I also wonder if I use too many mods. It's very hard to get to everything in a LP and do good demonstrations of what the mods offer. Suffice to say if my current Season 2 LP world wasn't being recorded for Youtube it would probably look different and be much further along.

  14. #854
    It's frustrating at times. I enjoy putting the pack together itself as it gives me complete control over everything. The problem is it seems I spend more time trying to keep it up to date, tweaking configs, and whatnot and less time actually playing. Ever since starting up my FTB server with the DW20 modpack, I've spent tons of time simply playing it. I imagine when the Ultimate Pack releases, it'd be even better.

    Fuzzie, I agree with you possibly running too many mods for your lets play. You have so many things you need to do that you can't get to all the things you want to do. I've noticed you're having to do more and more off camera as well. Hard to balance how much time to spend on something when you have so much to do in a relatively short time to do it. Honestly don't know how you do it. I would have gone nuts by now. Huge Kudos to you, sir!


  15. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    2013-01-06 15:04:23 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod NEIPlugins (NEI Plugins) requires mods [mod_NotEnoughItems] to be available
    I found this post on the ChickenBones forum. Someone edited the NEIPlugins class to change mod_NotEnoughItems to NotEnoughItems. That appears to fix the problem. He provides a link to his edited copy of NEIPlugins. The error did go away for me.

    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...page__st__9440

  16. #856
    u could always ask them to make a fuzzie pack now that would be good and get you ALOT more viewers and alike

  17. #857
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    It's frustrating at times. I enjoy putting the pack together itself as it gives me complete control over everything. The problem is it seems I spend more time trying to keep it up to date, tweaking configs, and whatnot and less time actually playing. Ever since starting up my FTB server with the DW20 modpack, I've spent tons of time simply playing it. I imagine when the Ultimate Pack releases, it'd be even better.
    Yeah, thats why I want to cut back on updates and stuff. Give people a chance to play for a bit. I've gotten the mods to a point where I'm happy and I'm not doing updates every day. I personally only install updates once a week now.

    Fuzzie, I agree with you possibly running too many mods for your lets play. You have so many things you need to do that you can't get to all the things you want to do. I've noticed you're having to do more and more off camera as well. Hard to balance how much time to spend on something when you have so much to do in a relatively short time to do it. Honestly don't know how you do it. I would have gone nuts by now. Huge Kudos to you, sir!
    Yeah, my biggest problem seems to be wanting to get an episode done and recorded and only having so much time to do it in. Later at night when it's quiet I can sit there and listen to music and play for a long time. A lot of the stuff I do off camera is boring anyways. The programming for computercraft took about 2 hours to learn and get it working. That would be 4 episodes if I did it live. The other stuff I do is tweak systems, make sure they work right etc. I dont usually build new things off camera though, I kinda throw it together and then show it off later when it's finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    I found this post on the ChickenBones forum. Someone edited the NEIPlugins class to change mod_NotEnoughItems to NotEnoughItems. That appears to fix the problem. He provides a link to his edited copy of NEIPlugins. The error did go away for me.

    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...page__st__9440
    Cool. I'm assuming he's doing updates but not releasing them officially yet. CCC is a new version but it's not announced really. I don't know why.

    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    u could always ask them to make a fuzzie pack now that would be good and get you ALOT more viewers and alike
    I don't think I'm nearly popular enough to justify my own modpack for FTB. If they approached me I would be all for it, but it would be less MY modpack and more theirs as they would be putting it together. I'm happy with the way things are now. When 1.5 rolls in I'll decide where to take things. If it's another 1.3.x update then we'll probably be waiting a few months anyways for things to get caught up again.

  18. #858
    Redstone conduit owns for any bc power. Honesty the Buildcraft power pipes really suck compared to industrial craft power with routing pipes and getting sufficient power that doesn't explode things or just take an age to charge up your thermal expansion machines to operating capacity. The redstone conduit is awesome for me (also loving the electric engines added by BC IC crossover), hopefully I will be able to get into some BC stuff this time around that I never got to before.

    As soon as today's update to minechem was put up it wasn't long before another one (now pr 6)
    Now an update to Forestry and Extra bees
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-08 at 08:58 PM.

  19. #859
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    A few updates for today. I know it's not scheduled but there are a few big ones that I wanted to make sure made it to the list ASAP.

    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • MineChem 2 Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

    Also, followers of my YouTube series. There wont be an episode tomorrow. I've been very busy all day and I'll be out until late tonight. No time to record. Sorry about that

    Enjoy the updates!

  20. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    A few updates for today. I know it's not scheduled but there are a few big ones that I wanted to make sure made it to the list ASAP.

    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • MineChem 2 Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

    Also, followers of my YouTube series. There wont be an episode tomorrow. I've been very busy all day and I'll be out until late tonight. No time to record. Sorry about that

    Enjoy the updates!
    Hey, you've been putting out more content than I can keep up with at times. No need to apologize!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •