15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    I tried adding BiomesOPlenty and get a lot of ID conflicts.
    I tried it by itself and got it to generate a config file.
    It adds items from 3990 to 4095, and some other ranges.
    Most of its ids will need to be changed to work with the other mods.
    I started with Fuzzies's config files a month ago and only changed a few to clean up errors.
    There are no doubt conflicts. Mods in the "Additional Mods" section of the list are not included in my config pack. Using your utility though that could be easily solved.

In the future I may include configs to get these mods to work too. With Biomes O' Plenty merging with XBXL in it's next iteration I don't see the point for that though. It's also probably best to just use one or the other for biome generation now anyways, mixing and matching may have undesirable consequences.

I had to add code to read biomes-o-plenty config file.
    I uploaded a new version of the script.
    See my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Are you installing Forge correctly and deleting the META-INF from the minecraft JAR?
    i have other mods

and i have forge meaby it is another problem, i am working of this

edit 12.36 20.01.2013
    did as instructed and checked minecraft only "little bloks", but with other mods will not work
    Last edited by Ancient; 2013-01-20 at 11:36 AM.

Thaumcraft is definitely compatible out of the box with Biomes O' Plenty, at the least, though it put up a bit of a fight to get itself generated on my world (a large world made the server throw temper tantrums). I'll continue to tinker and look forward to blowing up the world for a clean slate when XBXL merges with it and comes out with a brand new terrain generator! Man that sounds exciting.

Deleted
    adfy really need to sort its beep out

Fuzzzie, you must see conf. of this mod is so easy planetminecraft.com/mod/132colored-blocks-mod-colored-wood-mod-190-new-blocks/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    I had to add code to read biomes-o-plenty config file.
    I uploaded a new version of the script.
    See my thread.
    Awesome, Thanks! Pretty great utility

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    Fuzzzie, you must see conf. of this mod is so easy planetminecraft.com/mod/132colored-blocks-mod-colored-wood-mod-190-new-blocks/
    I don't really go in for decorative mods, to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geez! Thats a lot of blocks added. NEI is crowded enough as it is!

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

Not too many. The Thaumic Bees and Extra Bees requires the latest Forestry download. There is also likely to be a new Mystcraft soon. New Blog post on it's website.

Added a few new ones too..

• Back Tools Added
    • Mob Dismemberment Added
    • ArmorStatus HUD Added
    • StatusEffect HUD Added
    • Clay Soldiers Added

A couple of new ones that I've been using on Greevir's server. They're pretty good and should go in without much trouble. I'll have them in the next config pack maybe later this week. The last one was a user submission from last week. Clay Soldiers. It's in additional mods. I haven't actually tried it but it looks fun and well put together.

Not going to be taking any new mod submissions for a week or so. Lots has been added lately and I want to make sure the ones that have been added are working good and people aren't having troubles.

Deleted
    is it just me or is obsidian plates now borked after latest forge makes the sound but the door dont update with wooden ones and iron ones just stay open

when i say they dont update i dont mean as in ghosting because you cant walk thru them tooo

maybe minecraftforum.net/topic/1618291-147mybiome-make-your-own-biome-disable-the-defaults/
    ?
    I don't really go in for decorative mods, to be honest.
    but I'm talking about the configuration file
    Last edited by Ancient; 2013-01-21 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    K, people playing on this threads server (basically what it is, haha) need to downgrade Logistics Pipes to build #75. Sorry I didn't get the server back up quicker. I apparently went to bed just before the server crashed. It's back up and running and remember that the server will be updated tomorrow with an updated modpack.

15+ Year Old Account
    but I'm talking about the configuration file
    Okay, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    K, people playing on this threads server (basically what it is, haha) need to downgrade Logistics Pipes to build #75. Sorry I didn't get the server back up quicker. I apparently went to bed just before the server crashed. It's back up and running and remember that the server will be updated tomorrow with an updated modpack.
    Alrighty. Sorry about that lol. should be easy to manually copy in an older version.

Okay, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me then.
    colored bloks have short config file, open this

does not matter

Anyway thanks for the info on these mods list

15+ Year Old Account
    colored bloks have short config file, open this

does not matter

Anyway thanks for the info on these mods list
    No problem

how is work clay soldier with optifine?

Anyone experiencing weirdness after updating to the new forge version? Blocks are not properly updating. I first noticed it when my bucket left a gaping hole in the middle of my infinite watersource. Then the damned golems farming were leaving floating pieces of sugarcane left in the sky unmolested. I was like WTF, and so right now I'm kind of annoyed.

-Ah it seems they made another quick release. .505 out now for forge.
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-22 at 03:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    how is work clay soldier with optifine?
    Not sure. Haven't tried it yet. Some mods are incompatible with it so you'll have to choose between the two. If you play on server you probably don't need it as servers tend to take a lot of the work off your computer when playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Anyone experiencing weirdness after updating to the new forge version? Blocks are not properly updating. I first noticed it when my bucket left a gaping hole in the middle of my infinite watersource. Then the damned golems farming were leaving floating pieces of sugarcane left in the sky unmolested. I was like WTF, and so right now I'm kind of annoyed.

-Ah it seems they made another quick release. .505 out now for forge.
    skedone mentioned something similar to this a few posts back. I'll update to Forge 505 now so people don't use a broken version. Thanks for the reports.

• Forge Updated

Deleted
    Hope that sorts the error coz it was getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Hope that sorts the error coz it was getting annoying

I just tried it with the new version (.505) and it is still bugged. No idea. Really breaks the functionality of a lot of stuff though.