1. #1281
    Hi everyone!
    Could someone tell me what's wrong in this crash report?
    http://pastebin.com/pzWtwmwe
    It's not a first-time launch, as it has worked every time i launched it and never got a single lauch crash...

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayus View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Could someone tell me what's wrong in this crash report?
    http://pastebin.com/pzWtwmwe
    It's not a first-time launch, as it has worked every time i launched it and never got a single lauch crash...
    Something has gone wrong with your forge.cfg file. Best bet would be to delete it and let the game make a new one.

  3. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    Something has gone wrong with your forge.cfg file. Best bet would be to delete it and let the game make a new one.
    Thanks, i solved just using the backup i had. It seems you were wrong as i did as you said and minecraft wasn't starting at all

  4. #1284
    There's a small mistake on IronChest version. It's not 5.0.1.248 but 5.0.2.248

    The link for ThaumicBees is wrong, 1.4.0b instead of 1.4.1.

    ...and Steve's Carts new release is 2.0.0.a58
    Last edited by Sharkalone; 2013-02-18 at 07:55 PM.

  5. #1285
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    There's a small mistake on IronChest version. It's not 5.0.1.248 but 5.0.2.248

    The link for ThaumicBees is wrong, 1.4.0b instead of 1.4.1.

    ...and Steve's Carts new release is 2.0.0.a58
    Fixed the Iron chests typo. As for updates, they'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Not feeling up to it right now. I'll get to them first thing when I get up.

  6. #1286
    It's tomorrow morning! Or just morning now, yeah. Anyways, updates! Looking to see if Ars Magica is in a state that we can use.


  7. #1287
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Updates!

    • Misc Peripherals Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Link Fixed
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • UE Assembly Line Updated
    • UE BlastCraft Updated
    • UE Fluid Mechanics Updated
    • UE Modular Powersuits Updated
    • UE Mekanism + Addons Updated

    Expecting a new CodeChickenCore soon that will come with a Xycraft update release as well as an Ars Magica bugfix update. I'll update again later today if we see those.

    Also, Thaumic Bees link fixed. Sorry about that.

  8. #1288
    Hi Fuzzie! I'm gonna try to add to your list of additional mods to look at.

    These are small mods that I find useful.
    ChickenShed - makes chickens drop feathers occasionally, like they do eggs
    Double Door Mod - like the name suggests, lets you make double doors where both will open if one is right clicked or receives a redstone signal
    Obsidian Pressure Plates - pressure plates that can only be activated by a player
    dmillerw's mods - several small mods that enhance or add on to other mods

    These next two were just released!
    MCHerds - this is a mob behavior mod that I found really interesting
    Mob Plates Mod - this one makes pressure plates that can only be activated by specific mobs

    That's all for now. If I've duplicated anyone else's suggestions I apologize.

  9. #1289
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    Hi Fuzzie! I'm gonna try to add to your list of additional mods to look at.
    Cool. I've copied them all down and will go through them along with the rest eventually. I've got about 10 that I'm supposed to take a look at now. Obsidian Pressure plates says its an FTB exclusive. We use it on our server but I don't want them to get their panties in a bunch by adding it. I'll see.

    Hopefully I'll get to adding stuff soon.

  10. #1290
    I have a conflict between the new BlastCraft release (0.6.1.32) and ICBM (1.0.5.166)

    Edit : with ICBM Contraption v1.0.5.166 only

    Edit 2 : Same pblm with new BlastCraft release, 0.6.1.33
    Last edited by Sharkalone; 2013-02-20 at 12:17 PM.

  11. #1291
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    I have a conflict between the new BlastCraft release (0.6.1.32) and ICBM (1.0.5.166)

    Edit : with ICBM Contraption v1.0.5.166 only

    Edit 2 : Same pblm with new BlastCraft release, 0.6.1.33
    Saying you have a conflict doesn't help very much. You'll need to post a crashlog to pastebin and post the link here.

    --------------------------------------

    • Optifine Updated
    • bspkrsCore Added (See Below)
    • Treecapitator Added (See Below)
    • ArmorStatusHUD Updated (See Below)
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • StatusEffectHUD Updated (See Below)

    bspkrsCore is now required for Treecapitator, ArmorStatusHUD and StatusEffect HUD as well as any other of bspkrs's mods you may be using. Please make sure you install it and follow the instructions in his forum thread.

  12. #1292
    Just wanted to report it. I resolved a lot of by changing cfg files for other mods but this one resist for the moment. I just have a "java.lang.NullPointerException" and didn't found any clue for now.

    If you really want to take a look, here's the crash report :

    Part 1 : http://pastebin.com/WNYgW3Le
    Part 2 : http://pastebin.com/jbVaF7tu

  13. #1293
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    Just wanted to report it. I resolved a lot of by changing cfg files for other mods but this one resist for the moment. I just have a "java.lang.NullPointerException" and didn't found any clue for now.

    If you really want to take a look, here's the crash report :

    Part 1 : http://pastebin.com/WNYgW3Le
    Part 2 : http://pastebin.com/jbVaF7tu
    It looks as if a few mods are not being recognized appropriately. Fluid mechanics for one. Perhaps re-download in case it's corrupted.

  14. #1294
    There's a new release of BlastCraft which don't make my MC crash with ICBM.Where do you see a problem with FluidM?? oO

    I'm sure that was not the problem with blastcraft because i have tested a special instance of MC with only BlastC and ICBM and i had the crash and when i removed one of then in my usual instance, then it didin't crashed, so...

  15. #1295
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    Where do you see a problem with FluidM?? oO
    It's on line 2114 of your first link

    Code:
    2013-02-20 18:19:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] FML has found a non-mod file Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.19.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
    Might have something to do with it.

    ---------------------

    Updates!

    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • Not Enough Items (NEI) Updated
    • NEI Redpower2 Plugin Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • Wireless Redstone CBE + Addons Updated

    More updates possible today. Check the changelogs on Chickenbones thread. There's some cool new stuff (Endertanks! ). I expect Xycraft to get an update and Ars Magica is supposed to get one too.

  16. #1296
    New updates to NEI etc. are crashing my world on startup. I reverted to old ones for now. Not sure what went wrong.

  17. #1297
    Got an error when i updated the enderstorage and everything else from chickenbones.



    .............................
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.core.PacketCustom.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;I)V
    at soaryn.xycraft.world.block.TileCrystal.l(TileCrystal.java:36)
    at iq.b(EntityPlayerMP.java:446)
    at iq.j_(EntityPlayerMP.java:269)
    at yc.a(World.java:2293)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
    at yc.g(World.java:2255)
    at yc.h(World.java:2109)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT bacbf0d9 ----------

    Any idea what's wrong here?

    And no, I won't be playing on the server, sadly. Not enough time nowadays .... I barely update my MC, and almost no time to play it

  18. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    New updates to NEI etc. are crashing my world on startup. I reverted to old ones for now. Not sure what went wrong.
    May have something to do with the plugins. Might have to wait for them to update first.

    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Got an error when i updated the enderstorage and everything else from chickenbones.



    .............................
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.core.PacketCustom.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;I)V
    at soaryn.xycraft.world.block.TileCrystal.l(TileCrystal.java:36)
    at iq.b(EntityPlayerMP.java:446)
    at iq.j_(EntityPlayerMP.java:269)
    at yc.a(World.java:2293)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
    at yc.g(World.java:2255)
    at yc.h(World.java:2109)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT bacbf0d9 ----------

    Any idea what's wrong here?

    And no, I won't be playing on the server, sadly. Not enough time nowadays .... I barely update my MC, and almost no time to play it
    Seems to be an issue with CCC and Xycraft not working well together. The new version of Xycraft that's supposed to release at any moment has been waiting for the new version of CCC. So maybe only the new version of Xycraft will work with this version of CCC?

    Sorry to hear you won't be back on the server. If you ever have time in the future, let us know and I'll get you access again. You'll have to start from scratch since everything is removed, but we'll get you set up.


  19. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's on line 2114 of your first link

    Code:
    2013-02-20 18:19:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] FML has found a non-mod file Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.19.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
    Might have something to do with it.
    I searched the keyword "fluid" and miss it.... probably just this line -_-'

    It's not mine but the entire build release

    Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.19

    Is the new version only 90KB down from the 300 some?
    loading up and mod blocks are now missing from NEI
    reverting to 0.2.7.18 blocks show up. wondering if this got uploaded wrong to adf.ly



    ---------

    Oh I know what caused the bad build just hope calclavia caught it

    ---------

    k, i actual have to wait til i get home to post the new build as the collage i'm at block FTP access which is used to upload builds to Calclavia's server. What i meant by i hope Calclavia caught it is he just released a new recommend build for Volts mod pack with my mod in it.
    Waiting for new build. Thanks for that.

  20. #1300
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    For those having issues with chickenbones new mods, you'll likely have to revert and wait for updates. If you've deleted your old versions of the mod you can still get them here: http://adf.ly/FZ8Py

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:54 PM ----------

    One more update for today:

    • Ars Magica Updated

    Should be bugfixes that cropped up with the major release. Enjoy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •