Deleted
    Ok, the mods that I use and u don't are:
    Dartcraft (amazing tech mod and some enchanting some mod compatiblity etc)
    Turret mod (self explanatory)
    Thaumic Tinkerer (Wide additions to thaumcraft otherwise quite poor research options)
    modular powersuits and the addon for it

hey guys can i get a little help with tinker construct?i have read the book but i dont understand few things?first the thing about handle modifier?is that refers to tool rod?and second special abilities are tied to bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    hey guys can i get a little help with tinker construct?i have read the book but i dont understand few things?first the thing about handle modifier?is that refers to tool rod?and second special abilities are tied to bindings?
    There are a couple of good mod spotlights on using that mod. This one by Direwolf20 is pretty good but there are others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZQjLxdW6s

I haven't done a lot of testing, but here are some mods I've been looking at:

Dimensional Doors: I know it's buggy, but worth keeping an eye on

Extra Utilities: Adds a bunch of fairly useful vanilla utilities

Galacticraft: Looks promising, adds other planets and space travel

Magical Crops: Adds crops that grow essence to be converted into various ores, gems, etc. as well as other food sources

Minions: Adds some minions that can help strip mine or clear forests for you. Kind of OP but great in a single player game for getting a quick start

Ropes+: Can be a lot of fun and a great early alternative to jumping lava lakes in the nether if you don't want to explore for a portal gun

Thaumic Tinkerer: Another mod mentioned before in this thread. Adds some cool other thaumcraft items

Turrets: Adds programmable (target) turrets into the game.

Like I said, I haven't done a lot of testing on all of them (I'm in the process of graduating and haven't had a lot of time to play), but some of them look promising and might be worth looking into. I'm also not sure how balanced some of these mods are (i.e. essentially being able to grow diamonds with farms) or how well they interact with other mods (Example: I haven't tested magic crops with forestry farms or MFR)

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    Have you looked into the books that tinker's construct provides for you? They should explain everything you need to know about the mod. The DW20 spotlight that laguy442 linked also does an OK job at explaining it.
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-06-01 at 07:43 AM.

Deleted
    Justa quick thing what colour tinker books do you have as u should have a yellow and red one yellow you start with and red one you get when you make any of the tinker tables

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 01:04 PM ----------

okay now im thinking its a corrupt world gen or something as i started a new world its ok updated all mods checked save again and everything seems okay too hummmm guess it was a funky world gen for some reason, maybe SSD had a brain fart while it was generating the world

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 01:41 PM ----------

also neiaddons and forrestry have updated

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 02:15 PM ----------

lol okay updated some mods and now zen map wont open its menu lol weird even changed its key to a non used one and still nothing every other map key works and so does map lol

Had same problem with ZansMinimap, it is a key binding issue, i finally got mine to work after resolving all of the binding issues.

Deleted
    weird lol but correct Mr walrus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Justa quick thing what colour tinker books do you have as u should have a yellow and red one yellow you start with and red one you get when you make any of the tinker tables

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 01:04 PM ----------

okay now im thinking its a corrupt world gen or something as i started a new world its ok updated all mods checked save again and everything seems okay too hummmm guess it was a funky world gen for some reason, maybe SSD had a brain fart while it was generating the world

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 01:41 PM ----------

also neiaddons and forrestry have updated

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 02:15 PM ----------

lol okay updated some mods and now zen map wont open its menu lol weird even changed its key to a non used one and still nothing every other map key works and so does map lol
    The Railcraft update added a key binding for Locomotives to the "M" key. You'll need to go into controls to change it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Added two more mods to the players favorites section. Will be adding them bit by bit for now. Might do to more when I do updates later today. Got a few things to take care of today first

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 11:31 AM ----------

Added new URL's for the configs. You can now access them from: http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzie/configs/

Deleted
    yeah spotted at at bottom of list lol also it must have been a bad seed or summit because new world seems to be ok now

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • Ars Magica Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Misc Peripherals Updated
    • Natura Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • Additional Pipes Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated
    • Forge Essentials Updated

Lot's of updates. Mostly bugfixes I guess. Nothing too exciting

----------

yeah spotted at at bottom of list lol also it must have been a bad seed or summit because new world seems to be ok now
    Weird. Well at least you got it fixed!

Deleted
    yeah tell me about it lol had it in the past but normally it crashes on loading world not 10 mins into it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah tell me about it lol had it in the past but normally it crashes on loading world not 10 mins into it lol
    That's annoying. Haven't encountered anything like that here though.

Also, all configs are now hosted here: http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzie/configs/

I've included configs going back to 1.4.5. I lost the ones before then.

Deleted
    yeah not happened to me alot i would say 3 maybe 4 times all i can think of is my SSD with the game on had a brain fart lol i was updating steam and other stuff at time lol

Deleted
    You probably want to update Forestry and Buildcraft links, because they have been moved to non-dropbox locations. Reason for that is that Dropbox was limiting bandwidth of those files and disabling downloads completely.

Deleted
    lol spoke to soon nether portal wont light now lol

Deleted

Help with ModAnalyzer

Anyone here could help me with ModAnalyzer? It looks promising and would help me a lot, but i'm just not able to get it working. If someone could post detailed guide, it would be very much appreciated.

Deleted
    well its railcraft thats doing it if i remove it i can light nether portal lol had to start a new instance and go thru them one by one to figure it out lol

It should be as simple as placing it in your mods folder and running the game, then go into your minecraft folder and open "Mod List.txt"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    You probably want to update Forestry and Buildcraft links, because they have been moved to non-dropbox locations. Reason for that is that Dropbox was limiting bandwidth of those files and disabling downloads completely.
    Done. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    Anyone here could help me with ModAnalyzer? It looks promising and would help me a lot, but i'm just not able to get it working. If someone could post detailed guide, it would be very much appreciated.
    Never used it sorry. What does it do? I'm guessing something with ID's?

well its railcraft thats doing it if i remove it i can light nether portal lol had to start a new instance and go thru them one by one to figure it out lol
    Weird. Never seen that either.

----------------

• Extra Bees Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated

Two bugfix versions for now. The Extra Bees fixes the SMP crashes and the Logistics Pipes update fixes the extractor modules from pulling out everything from machines.