10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    My PC has no chance of using that, lol.
    My understanding is that it bypasses the usual processes and records the frames directly, resulting in smoother, higher framerates.

At any rate, it looks like some members of the Forge team are doing kind of underhanded things again - apparently one or more of them are trying to reverse-engineer Better Than Wolves to be Forge compatible without the mod author's permission. Really, really bad manner.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    My understanding is that it bypasses the usual processes and records the frames directly, resulting in smoother, higher framerates.

At any rate, it looks like some members of the Forge team are doing kind of underhanded things again - apparently one or more of them are trying to reverse-engineer Better Than Wolves to be Forge compatible without the mod author's permission. Really, really bad manner.
    Except that they aren't. They are copying the mod but building it from scratch. Besides, I find FlowerChild to be a complete ass and deserves no "compassion". His mod is a great mod, he however is a fucking douche. I'd totally play his mod if it wasn't incompatible with just about everything and he wasn't so stuck on himself.

But this is a discussion for another place. Would rather not corrupt Fuzzies thread with more FC drama....

Deleted
    Fuzzie you ever heard of diamond buckets it works with mods like Buildcraft, Forestry, Railcraft etc and has rubber and copper buckets and buckets that can hold more than one source block of the liquid it is holding, can't post a link to it though.

And it's good to see all the mods updated to 1.4.6/7 I will be playing with these when I get my new PC .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wehavecookies56 View Post
    Fuzzie you ever heard of diamond buckets it works with mods like Buildcraft, Forestry, Railcraft etc and has rubber and copper buckets and buckets that can hold more than one source block of the liquid it is holding, can't post a link to it though.

And it's good to see all the mods updated to 1.4.6/7 I will be playing with these when I get my new PC .
    Here is a link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...quidsmachines/

After giving it a look, I really like it! I totally suggest adding it. It looks to also have pretty good support for other mods. Looks like this is one I'm gonna have to add and texture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would rather not corrupt Fuzzies thread with more FC drama....
    Meh. My Mod list is for Forge Mods. If other authors choose not to use Forge that's fine, they just wont be included in the list. I can't actually see the main Forge Team doing a direct port of a mod. It must be someone else. As for FC and his drama, he brings it on himself. It's not even worth discussing to be honest. There are lots of non-forge mods that would be cool to have on the list, but I'm not creating separate lists for each possible installation method. Forge is pretty much on the top of the heap and the rest of the mods have to either adapt or fall into obscurity. That's just how it is.

There are even Forge mods that refuse to conform to work well with other mods like Universal Electricity. The only reason I don't add something like that is because they refuse to make it compatible with other mods. That's actually the opposite of "universal"... either way..

Quote Originally Posted by Wehavecookies56 View Post

Cool. I'll add it to the list of things to look at. I added one or two new mods this weekend and I'll probably only add new mods once a week so as to not overwhelm the list.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:31 PM ----------

Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Liquid Metals Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • ModularForceFieldSystem (MFFS) Updated
    • Gregtech Addon Updated

There are of course new Forestry updates for the beta. I'm leaving them out until other mods work out the API issues with the changes.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-02 at 06:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Meh. My Mod list is for Forge Mods. If other authors choose not to use Forge that's fine, they just wont be included in the list. I can't actually see the main Forge Team doing a direct port of a mod. It must be someone else. As for FC and his drama, he brings it on himself. It's not even worth discussing to be honest. There are lots of non-forge mods that would be cool to have on the list, but I'm not creating separate lists for each possible installation method. Forge is pretty much on the top of the heap and the rest of the mods have to either adapt or fall into obscurity. That's just how it is.

There are even Forge mods that refuse to conform to work well with other mods like Universal Electricity. The only reason I don't add something like that is because they refuse to make it compatible with other mods. That's actually the opposite of "universal"... either way..

Cool. I'll add it to the list of things to look at. I added one or two new mods this weekend and I'll probably only add new mods once a week so as to not overwhelm the list.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:31 PM ----------

Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Liquid Metals Updated
    • ModularForceFieldSystem (MFFS) Updated
    • Gregtech Addon Updated

There are of course new Forestry updates for the beta. I'm leaving them out until other mods work out the API issues with the changes.
    I like updates. Keep em coming!

Hmm.... I'm getting a crash at startup with the error log pointing toward the Forestry API. I haven't updated forestry though...

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:20 PM ----------

K, found the issue. The extrabees update is for the beta version of forestry.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-01-02 at 06:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    K, found the issue. The extrabees update is for the beta version of forestry.
    Oh yeah, should have mentioned that. Sorry!

I keep getting this "Unexpected ZLIB input stream" whenever I try to start a world. I updated all my mods and I'm still getting it. Don't know why it does this....

2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.haltGame(FMLClientHandler.java:191)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.raiseException(FMLCommonHandler.java:195)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.core.ClassDiscoverer.findClasses(ClassDiscoverer.java:45)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadConfig(NEIClientConfig.java:691)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:296)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handleSMPCheck(ClientPacketHandler.java:123)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handlePacket(ClientPacketHandler.java:26)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHander.handle(PacketCustom.java:90)
    2013-01-02 13:09:33 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:59)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I keep getting this "Unexpected ZLIB input stream" whenever I try to start a world. I updated all my mods and I'm still getting it. Don't know why it does this....
    can you post the full log to www.pastebin.com and give us the link?

can you post the full log to www.pastebin.com and give us the link?
    Here is the link for the full report. I tried updating to the 1.47 forge and it does the same thing so I'm out of ideas.
    Problem seems to be at 6075

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1489924/
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-02 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is the link for the full report. I tried updating to the 1.47 forge and it does the same thing so I'm out of ideas.
    Problem seems to be at 6075

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1489924/
    My first suggestion would be to get a fresh MC JAR and only install Forge. I think Smart Moving is not Forge Compatible. Player API is compatible with Forge, just install it after you install Forge. If it still doesn't work though, try without that too.

I'm looking into other options, but frankly I'm not the best at resolving these sorts of issues I've just been googling various lines and reading comments tbh

I tried it without smart moving not sure what the throwing thing is about but I will see if I can load with less mods to eliminate the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried it without smart moving not sure what the throwing thing is about but I will see if I can load with less mods to eliminate the problem.
    A common trouble shooting method I do is installing things one at a time. Makes it easier to track down conflicts and broken mods.

I think one of my mod folders might be broken since I get an error when I start multi MC about invalid zip file. I thought it might be something else before but I also got the same error when I used the FTB launcher adding some mods to the DW20 modpack. Probably have something broken in there some place.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think one of my mod folders might be broken since I get an error when I start multi MC about invalid zip file. I thought it might be something else before but I also got the same error when I used the FTB launcher adding some mods to the DW20 modpack. Probably have something broken in there some place.
    Found a bunch of errors here and there:

2013-01-02 13:26:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Zip file twilightforest-1.14.0.zip failed to read properly, it will be ignored
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

2013-01-02 13:26:16 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] FML has found a non-mod file Mystcraft Addon 1.4.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.

2013-01-02 13:26:16 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] FML has found a non-mod file twilightforest-1.14.0.zip in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.

2013-01-02 13:26:16 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Zip file twilightforest-1.14.0.zip failed to read properly, it will be ignored
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    Also, a couple of other things. Forestry messes up at a few points in that log. So does Metallurgy. Treecapitator seems to also be fighting with Twilight Forest quite a bit.

Your main issues seem to lay with Forestry and Twilight Forest. From what I've read about the error you're getting it may be due to corrupted mod files. It's also not reading your forestry config properly at some point too. It's really hard to say, but that may help to narrow it down a bit.

I really don't think this is an NEI or CCC issue though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a bunch of errors here and there:

Also, a couple of other things. Forestry messes up at a few points in that log. So does Metallurgy. Treecapitator seems to also be fighting with Twilight Forest quite a bit.

Your main issues seem to lay with Forestry and Twilight Forest. From what I've read about the error you're getting it may be due to corrupted mod files. It's also not reading your forestry config properly at some point too. It's really hard to say, but that may help to narrow it down a bit.

I really don't think this is an NEI or CCC issue though.
    I would definitely try to redownload your mods and try it again. Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream errors are usually due to corrupted or invalid zip files.

Deleted
    @greevir and fuzzie you found any good info minechem just installed it made the machines splits some coal and a spiders eye and now im lost lol........

also at fuzzie have i pissed u of some how i hope not THAT HAS NEVER been my intention, i know my tendency to be sarcastic can be miss read

I would definitely try to redownload your mods and try it again. Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream errors are usually due to corrupted or invalid zip files.
    Thanks, that is probably it. I think I did find something weird before with one of the mods I loaded the other day but I kind of passed over it at the time.

Deleted
    YES THE NEW FORESTRY IS OUT tree breading here we come

http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki.new/...main:downloads
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-01-03 at 11:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    @greevir and fuzzie you found any good info minechem just installed it made the machines splits some coal and a spiders eye and now im lost lol........

also at fuzzie have i pissed u of some how i hope not THAT HAS NEVER been my intention, i know my tendency to be sarcastic can be miss read
    The only Minechem info I know is from the spotlight video that was made and is available on their main page. It's outdated though, I think. And no, I'm not pissed at anyone. Why do you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    YES THE NEW FORESTRY IS OUT tree breading here we come

http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki.new/...main:downloads
    Aye, updates eventually today. Got a lot on my mind.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:55 PM ----------

Updates

• Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated (Official Release)
    • Extra Bees Updated (Req New Forestry)
    • Forestry Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • ThaumicBees Updated
    • Backpack HUD Updated

If you're updating to the new forestry, make sure you update all the mods as well. They probably have the fixes for the new API. Also, fixed the broken Thaumic Bees thread link. Also, Additional Buildcraft Objects has an official release so you can get rid of the unofficial port now.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-03 at 05:55 PM.