15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I wish to call attention to the wonderful thing that is Biomes O' Plenty, which is something made by one of the previous ExtraBiomes XL mod team members.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ebration-v040/
    It's also compatible with Forge, and from reading a bit in the thread, it seems it is possible to tweak the configs a bit to actually get both ExtraBiomes AND Biomes O' Plenty working together.
    I've heard of it. I've added it to the additional mods list for those who are interested. That way I can keep track of updates for it. As Greevir mentions though, XBXL 4.0 will merge the two into one project. You can read about the project over on Designing Intelligent Design.

That's going to be fun. I just wish I was a better modder so I could more easily clear up the numerous ID conflicts that arise when I try to install just about ANYTHING else with that many biome mods. Biomes O' Plenty adds tons of new blocks, all sorts of new trees like Redwood and Acacia, as well as plenty of new land types... red rock, hard ice, ash, mud, and bricks/halfblocks for all those various new things, so there's a bunch of ID conflicts I'm no good at resolving. I tried adding railcraft to my server but couldn't seem to figure it out.
    Send me a list of mods you want to use together and I'll fix the id's for you. I'm pretty good at it now

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    can you add this xtrablocks ee, xtraslopes, pixelartist and when you updata config?
    I'll look into them. Never heard of them, so give me some time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoLojik View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks Fuzzzie.

I've been following this thread since the start and watch all of your YouTube vids. I run a LAN server here using most of the mods you list, plus your config pack, and it makes it such a pleasant task to keep the server up to date. So again, thank you and keep up the fantastic work =)
    Thank you for your support! I'm glad I was able to help you get your mods working well

There are new versions of Forestry, Steve's Carts, and extra bees out right now.

GAWD, I can't wait for the new version of Xycraft to be released!
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-19 at 08:48 PM.

sory but i'm bigginer, i do not have idea how insert a link

i have idea
    this is link:
    minecraftforum.net/topic/1319759-147-smp-forge-xtrablocks-xtrablocks-extreme-edition-xtraslopes-pixelartist-updated-v397c-18-jan-2013/

your mod list is amazing i like this mods

as you want, put these 2 mods:
    minecraftforum.net/topic/964897-147-spmplan-clay-soldiers-mod-v-90-05/
    minecraftforum.net/topic/730795-147smp-little-blocks-mod-2021-copying-wand-and-more-530kdls/

why i am asking because I do not know if you delete problems with blackscreen
    Last edited by Ancient; 2013-01-19 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Send me a list of mods you want to use together and I'll fix the id's for you. I'm pretty good at it now
    Pretty much just Biomes O' Plenty and Railcraft. A proper alpine dwarven stronghold deserves good rails!

And now I'm looking at that Designing Intelligent Design blog... oh man, I can't wait for that project to see a release version. I wonder how complicated truely diverse underground biomes are, though, because there's so few mods that really mess with underground generation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    There are new versions of Forestry, Steve's Carts, and extra bees out right now.

GAWD, I can't wait for the new version of Xycraft to be released!
    Yep. Going to do updates later tonight around midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    why i am asking because I do not know if you delete problems with blackscreen
    Are you installing Forge correctly and deleting the META-INF from the minecraft JAR?

Pretty much just Biomes O' Plenty and Railcraft. A proper alpine dwarven stronghold deserves good rails!
    I just tested and they dont conflict with each other. Just install Forge and run the game once. Exit then copy both Biomes O' Plenty and railcraft into the mods folder. Run it again and you're good.

I just tested and they dont conflict with each other. Just install Forge and run the game once. Exit then copy both Biomes O' Plenty and railcraft into the mods folder. Run it again and you're good.
    Even for a server? Hrm. I'll try again and report back, I got ID conflicts before, but I must've been doing something wrong then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even for a server? Hrm. I'll try again and report back, I got ID conflicts before, but I must've been doing something wrong then.
    They're both Universal so they're the same download for both client and server. Give it a try and if you have any more issues, let me know.

---

Updates:

• CodeChickenCore Updated
    • Not Enough Items (NEI) Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated (Req for use with new NEI)
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated

New NEI works now with new NEI plugins. No more crashes AFAIK.

• Added Biomes O' Plenty

Can be used as an alternative to XBXL or with it too. Looking at some of the other suggestions made today. Will add them later tonight if they look decent.

Aha! I finally got it working. My Biomes O' Plenty version is slightly different now but there seem to be no ill effects on my server's world, and I can build the railcraft stuff. The only thing is if I ever need something involving Sulfur or Saltpeter (rather unlikely), I'll simply have to spawn it in. I had to do another clean install, it was giving conflicts before for some reason, but a clean Minecraft/server/forge install cleared it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aha! I finally got it working. My Biomes O' Plenty version is slightly different now but there seem to be no ill effects on my server's world, and I can build the railcraft stuff. The only thing is if I ever need something involving Sulfur or Saltpeter (rather unlikely), I'll simply have to spawn it in. I had to do another clean install, it was giving conflicts before for some reason, but a clean Minecraft/server/forge install cleared it up.
    It usually does. You can also find the sulfur and saltpeter in extreme hills or deserts. You may have to load new chunks though if you're using an existing world. Otherwise, you can install mystcraft and make a new age to farm it.

You never should have mentioned Mystcraft. This will be dangerous. I have to sleep occasionally, you know?

Hehe, lovin the sneaky ways to get rare aspects in Thaumcraft. I never knew that sand could be so valuable...

Deleted
    Or cobble with a pulverizer :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    You never should have mentioned Mystcraft. This will be dangerous. I have to sleep occasionally, you know?
    If you think that's fun, check out Ars Magica.

Deleted
    What u still doing up its morning for me go to bed will you

If you think that's fun, check out Ars Magica.
    Thing I'm loving about mystcraft is just the exploration of it. It's scary, dropping into a new age, brings back lots of memories of the myst games.

For magic though, I'm a bit more interested in Thaumcraft actually... though, I know I can get the ore to generate in my existing world, what about the native Thaumcraft trees? The greatwood and silverwood trees? Or should I just pop into their thread to ask that I suppose.

Deleted
    Yes mate trees and and ors all populate new or old saves fine azanor is magic like that

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Yes mate trees and and ors all populate new or old saves fine azanor is magic like that
    Awesome. When we're done tonight, I'll backup the server and give it a whirl to see what happens.

I tried adding BiomesOPlenty and get this error.

2013-01-19 23:27:44 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4018 is already occupied by ljdp.minechem.common.blocks.BlockChemicalStorage@500238 when adding tdwp_ftw.biomesop.blocks.BlockWillow@c1e10f

BiomesOPlenty has an id conflict with Minechem.
    The BiomesOPlenty config file is empty, so I don't know how to change it id values.
    Fuzzie, I checked your config file and you have the same values for Minechem that I do.
    I guess I can change Minechem, since I haven't used any of its items yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thing I'm loving about mystcraft is just the exploration of it. It's scary, dropping into a new age, brings back lots of memories of the myst games.

For magic though, I'm a bit more interested in Thaumcraft actually... though, I know I can get the ore to generate in my existing world, what about the native Thaumcraft trees? The greatwood and silverwood trees? Or should I just pop into their thread to ask that I suppose.
    You can generate them all. Modify the config file at these points:

Code:
    world_regeneration {
        B:amber_ore=false
        B:aura_nodes=false
        B:cinnibar_ore=false
        B:infused_stone=false
        B:structures=false
        B:trees=false
        S:regen_key=DEFAULT
    }
    Make them all read true. Change the regen_key to a name like "test" or something and run the game and load your world. Exit the game, and change them all back to what they were before.

The actual config might look slightly different than above. I modified it to take up less space. It's at the bottom of the config file though, hard to miss.

I tried adding BiomesOPlenty and get a lot of ID conflicts.
    I tried it by itself and got it to generate a config file.
    It adds items from 3990 to 4095, and some other ranges.
    Most of its ids will need to be changed to work with the other mods.
    I started with Fuzzies's config files a month ago and only changed a few to clean up errors.

2013-01-19 23:27:44 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4018 is already occupied by ljdp.minechem.common.blocks.BlockChemicalStorage@500238 when adding tdwp_ftw.biomesop.blocks.BlockWillow@c1e10f

2013-01-19 23:38:59 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4085 is already occupied by tdwp_ftw.biomesop.blocks.BlockFirSlab@1d1ba0d when adding shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.BlockNuclearControlMain@dc2fb

2013-01-19 23:44:17 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4058 is already occupied by tdwp_ftw.biomesop.blocks.BlockWillowLeaves@581dd1 when adding gregtechmod.common.blocks.GT_BlockMetaID_Block@10d858a

2013-01-19 23:48:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from Forestry
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by tdwp_ftw.biomesop.blocks.BlockMudBrick@107a591 when adding forestry.core.gadgets.BlockSoil@106fd2d