15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.3.1 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6015355/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.3.1 - August 22nd 2013

• Added Configs for Mo Creatures, mostly left as default
    • Set Mo Creatures Terrain ID's
    • Set Mo Creatures Dimension ID.
    • Added Mo Creatures Block/Item ID's
    • Added Support for IC2 Experimental
    • Disabled IC2 Lead Generation
    • Added new IC2 Experimental Block/Item ID's
    • Added Small Boats Item ID's
    • Added Configs for Metalurgy 3 and checked for conflicts
    • Default metalurgy 3 ID's used. See Configs.

This should allow for the use of most mods on the list now including the experimental version of IC2. Note that I didn't mess with the Metallurgy Block/Item Id's as it involved a lot of meta data. If you're using my configs though, there aren't any conflicts.

Also added the required Utility for Metallurgy 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Also looking forward to the config files for mo'creatures... I like the looks of this (just hope it adds to existing worlds - even if the biomes have generated... We've done a LOT of exploring... )
    The custom mob spawner mod that works with Mo Creatures adresses this. It takes over the vanilla mob spawning.

Anyone know of a IC2 to BC power conversion mod for 1.6.2? I know that Powercrystals did one but not sure when or if that mod will be updated again.

---- Update----

Oh. I will answer my own question. Forestry electrical engines. /facepalm
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-22 at 08:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Anyone know of a IC2 to BC power conversion mod for 1.6.2? I know that Powercrystals did one but not sure when or if that mod will be updated again.

---- Update----

Oh. I will answer my own question. Forestry electrical engines. /facepalm
    Make sure you upgrade them as best you can. They can be rather in-efficient with just the default settings.

Doesn't matter. As soon as I place an electrical engine in the game I get immediate crash and then world won't open again. I assume it is because the item is there but the software isn't happy with that item. Glad I always keep good backups. Probably an issue between Forestry and new IC2 Experimental API. Any other ways you can think of to convert the power?

Did some quick testing. Other Forestry engines seem to be okay. Of course, the one I want to use causes a crash.

Deleted
    Wow u linked my config before I uploaded it lol that's like witch craft man hehehe

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Doesn't matter. As soon as I place an electrical engine in the game I get immediate crash and then world won't open again. I assume it is because the item is there but the software isn't happy with that item. Glad I always keep good backups. Probably an issue between Forestry and new IC2 Experimental API. Any other ways you can think of to convert the power?

Did some quick testing. Other Forestry engines seem to be okay. Of course, the one I want to use causes a crash.
    Nothing that's available just now. Power Convertors was the best. There are a few other similar addons for IC2 that did it but nothing that's been updated for 118.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Wow u linked my config before I uploaded it lol that's like witch craft man hehehe
    Magic!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing really worth doing updates for today. Going to watch Star Trek and go to be early Will have updates done around noon tomorrow.

Out of curiosity, is millenaire working with the rest of the 1.6.2 mods?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korsovan View Post
    Out of curiosity, is millenaire working with the rest of the 1.6.2 mods?
    You would have to configure it. I haven't used it since 1.3.2 so I have no idea how it effects other mods.

Deleted
    Hello. This is just a great thred,thanks a lot for the effort. I am having some problems with compact solars. I can install the mod, the solar arrays are there, i can place them, right click them see their interface but as soon as i connect them to anything minecraft crashes. This is the start of the crash report dont know if it helps or i need to paste everything. So if someone knows what is causing that please help
    Thanks

Code:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 8/23/13 11:57 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
    	at ic2.core.EnergyNet.getValidReceivers(EnergyNet.java:818)
    	at ic2.core.EnergyNet.discover(EnergyNet.java:694)
    	at ic2.core.EnergyNet.addTileEntity(EnergyNet.java:222)
    	at ic2.core.EnergyNet$EventHandler.onEnergyTileLoad(EnergyNet.java:53)
    	at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_23_EventHandler_onEnergyTileLoad_EnergyTileLoadEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    	at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
    	at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
    	at ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable.onLoaded(TileEntityCable.java:118)
    	at ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock$1.tickCallback(TileEntityBlock.java:48)
    	at ic2.core.IC2.processTickCallbacks(IC2.java:1365)
    	at ic2.core.IC2.tickStart(IC2.java:1224)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:295)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:650)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)
    Last edited by mmoc2f853472e0; 2013-08-23 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    What version of ic2 u using mate

Deleted
    industrialcraft-2_1.118.401-lf

Deleted
    ahhh thats prob why then mate try the experamental version the other one had a broken api

Deleted
    Boxes mod (alpha) updated and it conflicts 1 id with Metallurgy mod. by the way update the "redstone in motion" mod link the file is deleted or moved it says.
    Last edited by mmoc666df8cf9f; 2013-08-23 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    ooookkkaaayyy you know thats not on the list right ?

Deleted
    ahhh thats prob why then mate try the experamental version the other one had a broken api
    Thanks for the reply. I tried replacing ic2 with the experimental version, and i had to remove chargingpad mod for it to work. Now i can connect the solar arrays to a battery and minecraft doesnt crash but the problem is it isnt doing anything...its not charging. And the same thing happens with compact windmills i can connect them but they dont charge. Am i missing some core mod or something? everything else from IC2 is working

EDIT: I installed the latest compactsolars-universal-1.6.2-4.4.9.112 version and now the solar arrays are working. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by mmoc2f853472e0; 2013-08-23 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    ooookkkaaayyy you know thats not on the list right ?
    i meant it will be cool to be in the list it's pretty cool mod

Deleted
    Lol ok was scratching head think and u posted that here because lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneitilyn View Post
    i meant it will be cool to be in the list it's pretty cool mod
    I'll take a look at it. Thanks for stopping by!

----------

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Advanced Solar Panels Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Gravitation Suite Updated

Advanced Solar Panels and Gravitation Suite have finally been updated for 1.6.2, for the IC2 401 version. It probably wont work with the experimental one. I'll have configs for that tomorrow possibly. Working and other stuff are keeping me busy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    Well done Fuzzzz! Now, help me search for an ore-processing replacement that isn't IC2 or UE stuffs or TC so I can get past the Thermal Expansion hangup.
    Oh yeah, I just remembered the Grinder from AE. Bit of a pain in the ass though.

So on the topic of Ore-Processing, if you start with the pain grinder from AE, then use Tinkers Construct to smelt your ores, it does make for a nice start if you want to stay low tech.
    I like to start low tech and move on to the high tech items later on, once I find somewhere to start getting established.

Just a note, Forge Multipart 1.0.0.139+ has a bug that causes blocks not to save when you quit a world so anything you place down after loading a world will disappear when you load again.