Deleted
    try it put carpet on floor then carpet on top you can jump up on it but they cant and the ai does not recognise it as a block

- - - Updated - - -

anyway back to starbound for me and carry on modding that lol

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgmCF2gAmjI here watch and what you know i put in google carpet zombie fix and first hit is this video lol

and here is docm video its self

third hit on google

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_ihyPlOxw

- - - Updated - - -

new configs are up to

Thanks, now I understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.29 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6584294/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.29 - Dec 16th 2013 Note, if MFFS 3.5.0.255 crashes at startup add UniversalElectricity_Core_v2.3.0.197

• added Crafting Suite - Block and Item ID's added
    • added Redstone Aresnal - Block and Item ID's added
    • Biomes O Plenty - Block and Item ID's added
    • Extra Cells - Block ID added
    • MFFS - Item ID's added *See note above
    • Removed support for Project Bench, Resonant Induction

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to @laguy442 for his hard work on the configs and @skedone for hosting them. Let's remember to thank them often as I couldn't present the list of the configs without their assistance!!

seems as though the config download link is not working. Saying page is not found

new damage indicators is glitching out bad for us we rolled back to 6. I see 8 is out will try it later.
    Version 8 is no good either it spams your chat with what type of things your looking at what for nine or just use 6 is what we are doing.
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2013-12-17 at 02:53 AM.

I need some help
    I get some kind of freezes in game and fps drops from 100 to 60 then goes back to 100 or 90 and so on but from time to time my game freezes for 1 second then it goes to normal and so on

CPU: AMD Phenomen
    RAM: 4GB
    GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD5850 OC 1GB DDR5 256-bit
    HD: HDD
    RAM->Minecraft: 2GB

Heres my modlist: pastebin.com/68v7JqyX
    All the mods are updated to the latest verison

And here are my JVM Arguments:
    -Xms2048m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=4 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=0 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=20 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=250 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrentAndUnloadsClasses -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:Tier0ProfilingStartPercentage=0 -XX:Tier3InvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier3MinInvocationThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3BackEdgeThreshold=10 -XX:Tier4InvocationThreshold=4 -XX:Tier4MinInvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier4CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier4BackEdgeThreshold=8 -XX:TieredCompileTaskTimeout=5000 -XX:Tier3DelayOn=50 -XX:Tier3DelayOff=25 -XX:+UseFastEmptyMethods -XX:-DontCompileHugeMethods -XX:+AlwaysCompileLoopMethods -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+UseNUMA

So does anyone got any problems with any mods???

Your running way too many mods on that machine with 4 GB ram take your list down to approx 80'ish mods (not counting child mods which are basically part of same mod try removeing mods not in list first) some mods that i would personally remove is 1) redstone in motion (movable frames bad for your systems fps , 2) Mekanism UI mods have a history of being buggy, 3) just a Personal preference of mine is to remove magic mods with technical pack just saying as that could save you mod space 3) Modular powersuits on your machine your probably are losing 30fps just from this single mod 4) ICBM mods what do you need missiles for ?? 4) wikilink 5) and most mods not on fuzzies list.

Lag can be cause by a few things...could be game autosaving or unloading unneeded stuff or loading chucks or code or to many tile entity, machines running in background , to many creatures around. You could try a few things 1) change game difficulty to peacefull then back to were you want it ,and if that does not help 2) restart minecraft

Other than that i need to find a page to figure out what 95% of those JVM arguments do :P but i do notice a few mistakes 1) -Xmx and -XX:MaxPermSize= don't seem to be set

here is a example taking from previous post in forums that i have not tried but heard was good don't use unless you have a multicore cpu

-Xmx896M -Xms640M -Xincgc -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode

Back up your old settings first !! and since you only have 4gb ram i would not suggest upping the memory settings as from what i understand that will use a total of 3584M or 3.5G divided into two separate threads of ram/cpu and allow for garbage collection... I could be way off :P
    Last edited by Adarcer; 2013-12-17 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adarcer View Post
    Your running way too many mods on that machine with 4 GB ram take your list down to approx 80'ish mods (not counting child mods which are basically part of same mod try removeing mods not in list first) some mods that i would remove is 1) redstone in motion (movable frames bad for your systems fps , 2) Mekanism UI mods have a history of being buggy, 3) just a Personal preference of mine is to remove magic mods with technical pack just saying as that could save you mod space 3) Modular powersuits on your machine your probably are losing 30fps just from this single mod 4) ICBM mods what do you need missiles for ?? 4) wikilink 5) and most mods not on fuzzies list.

Lag can be cause by a few things...could be game autosaving or unloading unneeded stuff or loading chucks or code or to many tile entity, machines running in background , to many creatures around. You could try a few things 1) change game difficulty to peacefull then back to were you want it ,and if that does not help 2) restart minecraft

Other than that i need to find a page to figure out what 95% of those JVM arguments do :P but i do notice a few mistakes 1) -Xmx and -XX:MaxPermSize= don't seem to be set

here is a example taking from previous post in forums that i have not tried but heard was good don't use unless you have a multicore cpu

-Xmx896M -Xms640M -Xincgc -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode

Back up your old settings first !! and since you only have 4gb ram i would not suggest upping the memory settings as from what i understand that will use a total of 3584M or 3.5G divided into two separate threads of ram/cpu... I could be way off :P
    I recognize the JVM argument list as coming from the FTB formus. I tried that JVM set and found it generated way too much CPU overhead and backed down to a simpler set arguments. If you are using the machine for only Minecraft when you are running Minecraft (not doing a lot of multi-tasking), you could try something like: -XX:PermSize=256m -Xmn1G -Xms2G -Xmx2G -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=20 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=250 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing

I would agree with Adarcer that the mod set is a bit heavy for the machine you are using. I might try to reduce down the list by 10 or 15 mods. However, raw count of mods can be misleading. You could run 120+ light-weight mods with little problems, but choke on 70 heavy-weight ones. First, review your list of mods and remove any that you are not using and don't really expect to use at all. Then, look at the ones that add a huge amount of content, especially heavy world gen, examples are Thaumcraft and Ars Magica; do you need all of those. Another thing to do is check to see if some specific entities in your world are causing significant lag; use the Opis mod to help track down lag issues even with SSP.

Even after all that, you are probably seeing some issue dealing with a memory leak in some mod. I have issues jumping between dimensions frequently chewing up all the available memory and the only solution is to close Minecraft and restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannerick View Post
    I recognize the JVM argument list as coming from the FTB formus. I tried that JVM set and found it generated way too much CPU overhead and backed down to a simpler set arguments. If you are using the machine for only Minecraft when you are running Minecraft (not doing a lot of multi-tasking), you could try something like: -XX:PermSize=256m -Xmn1G -Xms2G -Xmx2G -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=20 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=250 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing

I would agree with Adarcer that the mod set is a bit heavy for the machine you are using. I might try to reduce down the list by 10 or 15 mods. However, raw count of mods can be misleading. You could run 120+ light-weight mods with little problems, but choke on 70 heavy-weight ones. First, review your list of mods and remove any that you are not using and don't really expect to use at all. Then, look at the ones that add a huge amount of content, especially heavy world gen, examples are Thaumcraft and Ars Magica; do you need all of those. Another thing to do is check to see if some specific entities in your world are causing significant lag; use the Opis mod to help track down lag issues even with SSP.

Even after all that, you are probably seeing some issue dealing with a memory leak in some mod. I have issues jumping between dimensions frequently chewing up all the available memory and the only solution is to close Minecraft and restart.
    Tnx both of you for youre input.I played modpacks with more then 150mods and didnt had any problems.My CPU stays at 100% il try and change the JVM arguments.My OS is using 500MB of ram so minecraft could use around 3GB.But i dont think its ram related cause in f3 is showing only 53% used and the world is a new one nothing built.
    I dont think is Thaumacraft or arsmagica or mekanism.I think is one specific mod cause i added something(dont remember what) and started to go crazy...
    Il try to use opis also didnt know if it can be used in ssp.

And a fun Offtopic: I have a 16gb kit just sitting on my desk).But my motherboard dosent support more then 4gb per stick
    And sorry for my bad english im tierd and i dont know to write perfectly.

Any chance getting a new config download.... the main one does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by citriz View Post
    Any chance getting a new config download.... the main one does not work.
    +1 for that ^

Deleted
    It will work in hour or two it's down for maintanace sorry just got to do school run with kids will sort it when get back if there open

- - - Updated - - -

If it's not I will mirror it

Got to love linux its so resource friendly :P

Deleted
    - Biomes'O'Plenty has been updated to V352
    - Industrial Craft has been updated to V333

And I like to ask Fuzzzie a favour or two:

- OP is missing the green markers for config-compatibiliy on Redstone-Arsenal and Crafting Suite
    - Could you please change the displayed Version of Applied Energetics to match the filename it's "finale" with it. You are missing the "e" (OldFarmerJoe's script always telling to update ;-P )

Out of those 150+ mods, you could probably remove over 20-30 without ever missing them. I haven't actually run minecraft with that many mods but I'm sure you could twiddle around to finding *what* mod(s) are causing your game to run poorly.

@Skedone, the configs link still doesn't work. It must be something with your ISP because it is not just the latest file that has an issue, but the previous ones as well are erroring out. Thanks for your work at keeping this site working as well as it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jymi View Post
    seems as though the config download link is not working. Saying page is not found
    Will have to wait and see what Skedone says. Not working for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberghost View Post
    - OP is missing the green markers for config-compatibiliy on Redstone-Arsenal and Crafting Suite
    - Could you please change the displayed Version of Applied Energetics to match the filename it's "finale" with it. You are missing the "e" (OldFarmerJoe's script always telling to update ;-P )
    Fixed Both!

Was just watching a vid on Steve's Factory Manager (from Vswe, author of Steve's Carts), one of the mods built for ModJam. I have to say I continue to be blown away by what some of these folks are able to create inside the Minecraft game and how inventive they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcenx9lyD7s

I think there are going to be some great mods coming out of this years competition. Looking forward to taking a look at all of them.

Deleted
    working now sorry ftp was down all day