Deleted
    i dont get any id conflict when do a check with python script ever fuzzie is he running some diff mods too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Heat Sand has a terrain ID of 238 in Natura. There is no ID 238 in BOP. An error log would help or if you want to take a look I would be glad to change it if you can show me where it is off.
    Mkay. I asked him on his steam and he says he's gonna post an error log soon.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/minecraftcpw/status/379004432555339776

Hmmm. seems like they are halting pull requests. I gotta wonder how selective this is. seems verry fishy to me..

How would one run all of these mod on a server so you could play with a group of friends? I have tested them in SP and now that I know they work, I really want to share it but I'm not quite sure what the easiest method would be. Thanks in advanced.

I haz prublem

Need halp pl0x..

http://imgur.com/ZIDTYZe

Surprising ly It is awfully stable, so far as to me having played 10 hours straight today with no lag or crashes...

Well I downloaded the latest configs and the Heat Sand problem has fixed itself or something because it loads fine now. Was messing with my head because like Laguy said...the ID only shows in Natura and not in BoP so yeah whatever crisis averted Now if I could get you guys to include Underground Biome configs in there that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Hmmm. seems like they are halting pull requests. I gotta wonder how selective this is. seems verry fishy to me..
    That might have to do with the bug that went into 866 of forge where a lot of blocks suddenly looked like maps when held in your hand. (Imagine trying to place blocks with a map overlayed on the screen, it was very annoying.) He was probably pissed at having to track down the pull request and fix it.

Deleted
    263 mods wow u need more than help lol out of interest what jvm args are u using on linux

There is over 650 mods updated to 1.6.2: http://www.9minecraft.net/tag/minecraft-1-6-2-mods/

You can find and add to the list. It can refer to as library then you find the original post in Minecraft Forum

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    263 mods wow u need more than help lol out of interest what jvm args are u using on linux
    -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:PermSize=256m -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m

Deleted
    cheers for that kuroneko

- - - Updated - - -

i always refer to this list of course and this link http://bot.notenoughmods.com/1.6.2.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing topic.

hey i got ubuntu 64bit but my game fps sucks can anyone help me try to figure out this by myself but there no way i can update ubuntu so it can read my graphics card

Deleted
    why cant you update graphics? and also what version of ubuntu you running

Interesting. Looks like FTB is going to put out some packs for 1.6.x

From Direwolf20 today...

"A 1.6 Direwolf20 pack will be available from FTB. Just waiting on a couple more mods to go public. No eta sorry . But it WILL happen"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    "A 1.6 Direwolf20 pack will be available from FTB. Just waiting on a couple more mods to go public. No eta sorry . But it WILL happen"
    Probably Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion. Surprised not to see a Thermal Expansion on FC2 but then again they may be hiding it as to not totally piss people off like they did with Redpower 2 for months.

---

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge (latest) Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • Advanced Solar Panels Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Gravitation Suite Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Upaded
    • Resonant Induction Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • Galacticraft Updated
    • MicDoodleCore Updated
    • MFFS 3 Updated

Yay! NEI Plugin Pack finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by astoria View Post
    There is over 650 mods updated to 1.6.2: http://www.9minecraft.net/tag/minecraft-1-6-2-mods/

You can find and add to the list. It can refer to as library then you find the original post in Minecraft Forum
    Except that site will say there is a 1.6.2 version just to get people coming to the site. Then you find out the mod hasn't updated in 8 months and you have a virus... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Probably Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion. Surprised not to see a Thermal Expansion on FC2 but then again they may be hiding it as to not totally piss people off like they did with Redpower 2 for months.

---

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge (latest) Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • Advanced Solar Panels Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Gravitation Suite Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Upaded
    • Resonant Induction Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • Galacticraft Updated
    • MicDoodleCore Updated
    • MFFS 3 Updated

Yay! NEI Plugin Pack finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Except that site will say there is a 1.6.2 version just to get people coming to the site. Then you find out the mod hasn't updated in 8 months and you have a virus... :P
    Yup 9minecraft.net is a horrible, horrible place. Stay away from it. I especially enjoyed it when they announced they had Redpower 2 for 1.6.2. That was interesting. haha

12.04 the stable one

Nei plugin pack does that replace mystcraft nei plugin and nei addons ?? and a quick question about galaticraft it seems to be calling for some items from basic components and another UE mod .... its running but would my game run faster if i installed the mods it needs instead of it having to grab it everytime ??
    Last edited by Adarcer; 2013-09-16 at 12:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adarcer View Post
    Nei plugin pack does that replace mystcraft nei plugin and nei addons ??
    No, it will add certain recipes like Buildcraft Gates and Forestry related machine recipes like the carpenter. NEI addons is similar but focuses on other things. The Mystcraft plugin is also different.

hey guys how to use drying rack? is that maybe config option..because when i put zombie flash on rack it doesnt turn to leather