15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I don't know what is up with forge after .499 as it doesn't work properly giving me some kind of server error on launch.
    Theres a new version out just now. Might fix it.

• Forge Updated
    • Logistics Pipes reverted to previous version

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by knexer View Post
    Logistics pipes builds 76+ work properly if you have Buildcraft 3.4.1 installed. You can get it on the #buildcraft channel on irc.esper.net. It seems to be a prerelease, though, so I can't vouch for its bug-freeness.
    I'm waiting a few days to see if it updates again, if not i'll add it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knexer View Post
    Logistics pipes builds 76+ work properly if you have Buildcraft 3.4.1 installed. You can get it on the #buildcraft channel on irc.esper.net. It seems to be a prerelease, though, so I can't vouch for its bug-freeness.
    Its not so much as Buildcraft being bug free thats keeping me from updating it, its the other mods that tie in to Buildcraft that haven't updated to the changes in 3.4.1 thats keeping me from doing so. Basically, I'm waiting on a guinea pig to try it out first. :P

Forge .507 still messes up my minecraft

Deleted
    is it just thaumbcraft u updated mate and then forgot to tell me or is there other mods lol @greevir

humm i added 3.0.2a and it still says i need it weird
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-01-24 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Everyone that requested it is on the whitelist. Not sure why it isn't working. I'm pretty sure I don't have to restart the server for the changes to the whitelist to take effect. I may do a restart in a few to see if it'll help.

EDIT: Server restarted. Give it a try.
    Greevir, I fired you off a PM a few days ago requesting server access but haven't heard anything back. I know I haven't been a regular poster here, as I explained in the PM, so I'm only mentioning it in case you missed the message =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    is it just thaumbcraft u updated mate and then forgot to tell me or is there other mods lol @greevir

humm i added 3.0.2a and it still says i need it weird
    Server is running 3.0.2 not 3.0.2a.

Deleted
    Were u get that coz it was not in last server pack u sent and it ain't in thread either
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-01-24 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thaumcraft updated just after the modpack went up. I'm actually in the process now up re-uploading the packs with the servers version of thaumcraft.

Deleted
    Does someone know how to set up a server with all this mods? I'd like to make one just for me and my friends

I'm trying to figure out why all the forge versions after .499 won't load. I think it may be one of the mods I'm using. So far I found out that it works by itself : P
    Now to narrow it down a little.

Ok seems like optifine is giving it a problem. Not sure why. Gonna remove it for now and try again with my old world.
    -Also getting a crash with both of the new versions of iron chests upon load with fml (old version)

Edit: WOOT! Optifine is the cause (even the newest version is not working with forge after .499) Seems I found my problem. Removed temporarily so I can play (soooo booorrrrrrrrrreeeddd)

Found some new updates for

-Enchanting plus
    -Extra bees
    -iron chests (won't work with optifine which is fine since I have it currently removed again)
    -thaumcraft 3.02b
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-01-24 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Want bacon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Ok seems like optifine is giving it a problem. Not sure why. Gonna remove it for now and try again with my old world.
    -Also getting a crash with both of the new versions of iron chests upon load with fml (old version)
    Yeah Optifine... Might be something that's removed from the list tbh. Hasn't been working up to snuff for a long while. Also, latest version of Iron Chest 2 is for the 1.5 snapshot. The one on my list is the last 1.4.7 version.

Found some new updates for

-Enchanting plus
    -Extra bees
    -iron chests (won't work with optifine which is fine since I have it currently removed again)
    -thaumcraft 3.02b
    They'll be included in an update tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trayus View Post
    Does someone know how to set up a server with all this mods? I'd like to make one just for me and my friends
    Much the same way you would set up mods for a single player client. You'll want to download a minecraft server, install forge, run it and copy the mods/configs over. You might want to tweak things yourself though.

10+ Year Old Account
    One difference however, is you do not put forge into the server jar. You change the forge zip to jar and run the server by running the forge jar.

Any forge above .499 will cause a crash(only on single player worlds, ie creating or loading) in combination with Optifine B5. Works fine in multiplayer however. Just use .499 or wait for Optifine to update for higher version of forge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    One difference however, is you do not put forge into the server jar. You change the forge zip to jar and run the server by running the forge jar.
    I changed the extension of forge from .zip to .jar, but occurs an unspecified java exception and i can't go further.
    Then i tried to set the server as it was set in the previous version i use, and i did as fuzzzie said: i merged the forge zip with the server.jar, i launched and everything was fine, but when i added the mods, configs, coremods, ecc. that's what i get:

pastebin.com/
    fWsqghcY

Could you please check the mod installed in the report? I installed almost all mods in this thread and i added the nether ores and the thor 2 mods (i already fixed the id problems concerning these two mods). I'd like to know if any mods doesn't have to be in the mods folder
    Last edited by mmoc845aadd5d8; 2013-01-25 at 11:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates

• Buildcraft Updated (Beta) -- See below
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated (Beta) -- See below
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated (BC 3.4.1)
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated

I've included the beta version for Buildcraft here. This may break some of the addons for buildcraft such as additional pipes or additional buildcraft objects. Logistics pipes is however updated for this beta so they should work together. Please downgrade to 3.4.0 if this doesn't work correctly.

Buildcraft 3.4.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?4eu62s7lkwuiqst

I've also included the beta for Industrialcraft. This is still in the 112 version range so the addons should still work. If they don't then I recommend downgrading to 112.170.

Industrialcraft 2 1.112.170-lf - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751/IC2/...112.170-lf.jar

Config Pack Updated to v1.5.1

Updates include the addition of the HUD mods, some itemID conflict fixes between Gregtech and Omnitools, and conflicts between chargepads and Ars Magica.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mm37h1k8e8b8vsc

These are based of Greevir's Server pack so credit goes to him as well. Credit also to OldFarmerJoe for his Excellent utility: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...porter-Program
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-25 at 08:51 AM.

Deleted
    Everything but ironchest is ok with me mate iron chest requires latest forge and its being derpy for my just sits at downloading worl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Updates

• Buildcraft Updated (Beta) -- See below
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated (Beta) -- See below
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated (BC 3.4.1)
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated

I've included the beta version for Buildcraft here. This may break some of the addons for buildcraft such as additional pipes or additional buildcraft objects. Logistics pipes is however updated for this beta so they should work together. Please downgrade to 3.4.0 if this doesn't work correctly.

Buildcraft 3.4.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?4eu62s7lkwuiqst

I've also included the beta for Industrialcraft. This is still in the 112 version range so the addons should still work. If they don't then I recommend downgrading to 112.170.

Industrialcraft 2 1.112.170-lf - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751/IC2/...112.170-lf.jar

Config Pack Updated to v1.5.1

Updates include the addition of the HUD mods, some itemID conflict fixes between Gregtech and Omnitools, and conflicts between chargepads and Ars Magica.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mm37h1k8e8b8vsc

These are based of Greevir's Server pack so credit goes to him as well. Credit also to OldFarmerJoe for his Excellent utility: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...porter-Program
    Sweet, you did the config changes I was gonna do today. For the guys playing on my server, go ahead and update your configs using the ones Fuzzie provided above. I'm updating the server configs now.

Any changelog around for IC2 and BC?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Any changelog around for IC2 and BC?
    Industrialcraft changelog: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/changes

Can't find a buildcraft changelog. Their website doesn't look like the changelogs have been updated since pre 1.2.5. Since it's a beta, I wouldn't worry about it. From what I understand it's bugfixes and some rendering stuff.

Forestry 2 is out now!