15+ Year Old Account
    • Optifine Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • Steve's Cart's 2 Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Universal Electricity Basic Components Updated
    • Electrical Expansion Updated

News:

Factorization is "looking pretty good" for 1.5.1. Some issues with inventories because of changes made.

Soul Shards developer spoke earlier silencing worries that he went missing. Expect a release of that for 1.5.x too. No ETA.

There is a new Applied Energistics for 1.4.7. Not listed, but if you're still on 1.4.7 you might want to check it out.

IndustrialCraft 2 has textures now. New builds were made today. Not ready for a public release yet, but I may test again and put up one of the builds for people to look at.

Mystcraft work to begin again on Wednesday. It "won't take too long" according to Xcompwiz.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 06:20 PM ----------

• Computercraft Updated

This is the release version and not a beta. Get coding!

10+ Year Old Account
    Progress is going well. Still waiting for anything from RP2.

Deleted
    is that the 263 version of ic2

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:25 AM ----------

and dont forget azanor said he would start work or finish end of this month too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    is that the 263 version of ic2

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:25 AM ----------

Mmm... TC3.1 is going to be great.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard is he didn't know when he would even be starting work on it. He wants to cram is 3.1 changes into the next version rather than a 1.5.1 port and then update. Really dislike when they do it this way.

----

• Optifine Updated
    • Equivelant Exchange 3 Updated (Unofficial)
    • Not Enough Items (NEI) Updated
    • Ars Magica Updated (Mcore removed)
    • Steve's Cart's 2 Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated (Dev Version)

Couple things for these few updates today.

1. Equivalent Exchange 3 is not an official release. It's compiled from github. It's probably unfinished and could cause issues. That's your warning.

2. IndustrialCraft 2 is also an early dev version. Note that the version number hasn't even shifted from 1.4.7 yet. I only list it for people to try it out. If it crashes your game then just remove it and wait longer.

3. Ars Magica no longer requires Mcore to be used so it's been removed from the list.

That's all for now. I'll post again if anything major pops up.

Hello Fuzzie, may I say first of all that I love your mod collection. Thank you for your dedication and time to Minecraft! Most of the time when a problem occurs with a mod I have installed I can just look up other people's problems and find the solution or work around that gets me there. I don't generally post as questions and answers are usually out there. But in this case I have a great question for you.

Have you ever thought about adding Metallurgy mod or Terrafirma mod to your pack? And does that seem like a well thought out add-on to your pack. I have fallowed up till 1.4.7 and was curious while this restructure was going on that I would ask your opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoZti View Post
    Have you ever thought about adding Metallurgy mod or Terrafirma mod to your pack? And does that seem like a well thought out add-on to your pack. I have fallowed up till 1.4.7 and was curious while this restructure was going on that I would ask your opinion.
    Hi! Thanks for following along.

TerraFirmaCraft is pretty awesome, but as it's a complete re-design of how the game is played in Survival, it doesn't work well with the current mod list. I certainly recommend people check it out though.

As for Metallurgy, It's one of those mods that adds a whole lot of different ores and such to the game. Given that the tech mods on the list add a lot of ore to the game as is, adding something like metallurgy would be confusing. It's more for vanilla in my opinion.

Both are cool mods in their own right, but the goal of this list is to showcase the tech and magic mods that are popular. I could go in a number of directions with different sorts of mods (PVP, adventure etc) but it would get very complicated.I decided with 1.5 to limit the list to things I use personally, that way I can provide configs for the entire list. In previous incarnations of the list I offered additional mods that others suggested, but I found they were sometimes incompatible with what was already set up with the configs.

I certainly encourage people to seek out their own mods that they're fans of and use. This is by no means a complete list of mods For my purposes though, I think that sticking to what I use frequently will keep the list up to date the best. It's already a lot of work staying up to date as is

Still open to suggestions though, just keep in mind the theme of the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoZti View Post
    Terrafirmacraft is pretty much every bit as mutually exclusive as Better Than Wolves is. Even if you can get it to run with BC, IC, and other mods, it's such a dramatic redesign of the game that BC and related mods will either be unusable or even more dramatically overpowered than they are to begin with.

Metallurgy... I still haven't found an actual purpose to that mod. I mean, cool, you now have like 30 more ores you can dig up, but you can't do anything particularly new or interesting with them.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    As for Metallurgy, It's one of those mods that adds a whole lot of different ores and such to the game. Given that the tech mods on the list add a lot of ore to the game as is, adding something like metallurgy would be confusing. It's more for vanilla in my opinion.
    With Metalurgy you don't have to have all those useless ores, just use the base pack. The true joy of it though, is that you can use it to control the ore spawning of all your mods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    With Metalurgy you don't have to have all those useless ores, just use the base pack. The true joy of it though, is that you can use it to control the ore spawning of all your mods.
    Controlling the ore spawns sounds good, although I worry about messing with balance. Some ore's do need to be tweaked though. I'll consider what it has to offer, but I'm not really adding much to the list for now. Waiting to see how the major mods update to 1.5.1 first.

---

No updates for today. I've been pretty busy all day and I'm not going to get to them. I'll probably do it first thing in the morning tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to fully customize ore generation would be nice, as long as it isn't adding 6 billion other ores at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think Custom Ore Generation would be able to do that, too

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I would think Custom Ore Generation would be able to do that, too
    True, but Metallurgy plays nice with Mystcraft and, last I knew, Custom Ore Generation doesn't. Has this changed?

10+ Year Old Account
    True, but Metallurgy plays nice with Mystcraft and, last I knew, Custom Ore Generation doesn't. Has this changed?
    No idea. Never actually got around to trying Mystcraft, and last time I got sucked into Minecraft, I was playing Better Than Wolves (which is incompatible with pretty much everything) anyway

Deleted
    humm getting this when i open apiary

Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at forestry.core.gui.ContainerForestry.func_75145_c(ContainerForestry.java:184)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:340)

-- Player being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
    Entity ID: 265
    Entity Name: skedone
    Entity's Exact location: 676.63, 66.00, 211.42
    Entity's Block location: World: (676,66,211), Chunk: (at 4,4,3 in 42,13; contains blocks 672,0,208 to 687,255,223), Region: (1,0; contains chunks 32,0 to 63,31, blocks 512,0,0 to 1023,255,511)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:341)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:308)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServer ListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:171)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 2078552672 bytes (1982 MB) / 2743140352 bytes (2616 MB) up to 3817799680 bytes (3640 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m
    AABB Pool Size: 5793 (324408 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 5709 (319704 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 60
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.608 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.608 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_B1 24 mods loaded, 24 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev1.03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.2b1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.1.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.1.0.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.5.0v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.2.323.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.0v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a85.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ZanMinimap [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1480 (82880 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1375 (77000 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['skedone'/265, l='New World', x=676.63, y=66.00, z=211.42]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: forestry.apiculture.gadgets.MachineApiary.func_70300_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayerZ
    at forestry.core.gui.ContainerForestry.func_75145_c(ContainerForestry.java:184)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:340)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:341)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:308)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServer ListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:171)
    --- END ERROR REPORT ba490b67 ----------

15+ Year Old Account
    humm getting this when i open apiary
    You should report it to Sengir on the MCF thread. Forestry for 1.5.1 is still beta, so there's going to be bugs. It looks like something to do with packet handling and the GUI. Not something that's fixable by the player. There's a new version out:

-------------

• Forge Updated
    • Ars Magica Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated

Not a whole lot of updates sadly. This is taking a lot longer than I thought.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-03-28 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    yeah just gonna test new mods see if that fixes it also do u know of another mod that adds clear water? as thats the only reason i use optifine and to be honest the latest version is rubbish i drop more frames with it lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 05:47 PM ----------

nope still the same submitted bug on his bug site and on MCF

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 06:33 PM ----------

humm now i get this error every third arrow summit is messed gonna do a reboot test them one by one

-- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 8e2c19f6 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\minecraft\instances\1.5.1\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-28_18.32.29-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 28/03/13 18:32

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at com.pahimar.ee3.core.handlers.EntityLivingHandler.onEntityLivingDeath(EntityLivingHandler. java:36)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_40_EntityLivingHandler_onEntityLivingDeath_Living DeathEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDeath(ForgeHooks.java:333)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70645_a(EntityLiving.java:1319)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70097_a(EntityLiving.java:1124)
    at net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityAnimal.func_70097_a(SourceFile:119)
    at net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityArrow.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2327)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:716)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2289)

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: Arrow (net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityArrow)
    Entity ID: 993
    Entity Name: arrow
    Entity's Exact location: 223.42, 65.05, 265.65
    Entity's Block location: World: (223,65,265), Chunk: (at 15,4,9 in 13,16; contains blocks 208,0,256 to 223,255,271), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.05, -0.51, -2.92
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2143)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:545)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: New World
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['skedone'/414, l='New World', x=223.21, y=64.00, z=268.59]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 627 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -7162124846149624862
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (222,64,266), Chunk: (at 14,4,10 in 13,16; contains blocks 208,0,256 to 223,255,271), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 901 game time, 901 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 75153 (now: false), thunder time: 112471 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:651)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1991390248 bytes (1899 MB) / 2604859392 bytes (2484 MB) up to 3817799680 bytes (3640 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m
    AABB Pool Size: 5251 (294056 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4819 (269864 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.610 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.610 24 mods loaded, 24 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev1.03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.2b1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.1.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.1.0.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.5.0v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.2.329.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.0v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a90.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ZanMinimap [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1561 (87416 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1262 (70672 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['skedone'/414, l='New World', x=223.21, y=64.00, z=268.59]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityArrow cannot be cast to net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer
    at com.pahimar.ee3.core.handlers.EntityLivingHandler.onEntityLivingDeath(EntityLivingHandler. java:36)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_40_EntityLivingHandler_onEntityLivingDeath_Living DeathEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDeath(ForgeHooks.java:333)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70645_a(EntityLiving.java:1319)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70097_a(EntityLiving.java:1124)
    at net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityAnimal.func_70097_a(SourceFile:119)
    at net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityArrow.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2327)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:716)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2289)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2143)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:545)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:651)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4d9aa87 ----------

15+ Year Old Account
    humm now i get this error every third arrow summit is messed gonna do a reboot test them one by one
    It's EE3. The build I posted isn't an official one. Just remove it until the official mod is released.

Deleted
    yeah just this second was gonna post that, went thru the process of elimination lol wierd because i have 5 minion fragments or what ever they are called all ready dont know why now it dont work

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah just this second was gonna post that, went thru the process of elimination lol wierd because i have 5 minion fragments or what ever they are called all ready dont know why now it dont work
    The EE3 is built from Pahimar's github repo. It's unfinished and probably needs work. Like the IC2 link, it's meant for people to experiment with but not necessarily use as if it was in a finished state.