Page 8 of 374 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    I was also curious if you have ever checked out the Smart Moving mod. It's one I really enjoy playing with (mainly to just be able to climb up that 2 block height), although with the adjustable speed settings, it makes the quantum suit leg features useless.
    Thanks for the support. I haven't checked it out but I will later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko333 View Post
    Heya Fuzzie... awesome stuff you have here! Makes finding links to the best mods really easy. Thanks for the work you put in to help others, I and many others appreciate it.

Few things though... 1) According to the dev on NEIPlugins (mistaqur) Shes claiming that the latest NEI release 1.4.2.8 is bugged badly and doesn't work with anything. (haven't test it myself yet though), so don't delete 1.4.2.7 to fast. 2) Also I gave you a heads up on the RedPower2 thread about a bad release of Factorization.. thought I'd post here as well... Make sure to re-download the newest fix for 0.7.3. as the first release had a bad crash during world gen.

By the way, did you ever get a chance to check out the IC2 add-on Transformers? In a nut-shell it Converts power between BC and IC2 very nicely. Anyway, keep the updates coming. Cheers mate!
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up and support. According to Chickenbones his latest codecore and nei fixes the issues. They have been added to the list along with the latest NEI plugins from mistaqur.

Also factorization has been updated to 0.7.4 now.

I haven't had a chance to try any mods because I'm horribly sick. Only spending a little time at the computer lately and the rest in bed watching movies. Once I feel like sitting here I've got a host of new mods I want to try out. Thanks for the tip.

Update Recap for today (so far)

• Forge Updated
    • Codechickencore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • Factorization Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • ...more to come

I'll update more this afternoon should it be needed.

Refresh
    Refresh
    Refresh
    is redpower updated yet ?
    Refresh
    Refresh
    Refresh

As always, keep up the good work Fuzzie, hope you get well soon.

Just registered to say a big THANK YOU! Your collection and work is great!

Cheers

P.S.: Maybe this "[1.4.5] TehKrush's Mods - Timber Mod" is also helpful mod. It helps bringing down a tree with one stroke. Links are not allowed but easy to google

A better mod for chopping trees is Treecaptor. I find it better because it uses up the axes as it works like chopping really does and I dont feel like I am cheating. Using it right now with the install on the OP with no problems.

I also dont have enought posts to post links but google TREECAPITATOR

Deleted
    Here you go gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    P.S.: Maybe this "[1.4.5] TehKrush's Mods - Timber Mod" is also helpful mod. It helps bringing down a tree with one stroke. Links are not allowed but easy to google
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ds-timber-mod/

Quote Originally Posted by hofmannk View Post
    I also dont have enought posts to post links but google TREECAPITATOR
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...floatingruins/

15+ Year Old Account
    Both mods are great for tearing down trees, it's true. I had treecapitator on the 1.4.2 list but it didn't make the transition like the rest. I can re-add it later today. Another busy day, will be for the next few days. Still kinda sick too.

Thanks for the support. Updates will be done later this evening.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 12:05 PM ----------

Update: NEI, CodeChickenCore and EnderStorage links may be down. Check the forum thread linked for alternative temporary links.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 12:14 PM ----------

Buildcraft Updated
    Forestry Updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, been messing around with different version of Forge and BuildCraft for a game of 1.4.5 MC. The latest Buildcraft that you linked, Fuzzie, crashes me on start up using Forge 408. And then the version before that would only run on Forge 397. The error comes from MineCraft trying to load BuildCraft. It initializes it, loads it and then errors every time. Is anyone else having the same issue or am I going to have to just keep poking around until I find the right combination of stuff =(

I use Forge 408 with Buildcraft 3.2.0 and some other mods (forestry, Add Pipes, LogisticsPipes...) and start with magicLauncher. No Problems so far. You have a logfile to see what is actually happening?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    Hmm, been messing around with different version of Forge and BuildCraft for a game of 1.4.5 MC. The latest Buildcraft that you linked, Fuzzie, crashes me on start up using Forge 408. And then the version before that would only run on Forge 397. The error comes from MineCraft trying to load BuildCraft. It initializes it, loads it and then errors every time. Is anyone else having the same issue or am I going to have to just keep poking around until I find the right combination of stuff =(
    Can you post an error log to pastebin so I can have a look? I just created a fresh install, put forge 408 on, ran it, then installed the latest buildcraft (3.2.1). It worked out just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/bBGzT.jpg

There may be other things at play here, including other mods. I'll have to see an error report before helping any further.

Treecapitator doesnt work on modded trees as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Treecapitator doesnt work on modded trees as far as I know.
    There is an IC2 addon for treecap, and an extrabiomes addon, the IC2 one was a little out of date last i checked (MC 1.3.2) but the extra biomes plugin does allow you to chop the redwoods acacias etc in 1.4.2 at least.

I love the extrabiomes redwoods for a manual tree-farm. Stone floor with 4x4 dirt areas and 4x4 stone in between. This makes it real easy to make charcoal and have a dozen or so coal generators, I dont even use nuclear power till later on because of the ease of this method. The redwoods are much more profitable than jungle trees, the only downside is that forestry doesnt recognize the redwood saplings to use for bio production. Also, you have to use a chainsaw with a bat or lap pack as the trees take alot of 'damage' or durability from the chopping implement.

As an addition, im loving the new buildcraft, its pipes rock. Its really easy to create a diamond pipe loop above a machine to act as an insertion pipe, no more block spewage!

A diamond pipe on top of the machine, gold pipe on one side of the diamond pipe, iron pipe on that, back to gold on the other side of the diamond pipe, put a torch in the top of the diamond pipe to stop stuff going back the way it came and you get an insertion pipe equivalent that just loops resources above the machine until space is available.
    Last edited by wildemagic; 2012-12-01 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Hey i just updated BC to 3.2.1 and when I tried using a quicksort module, my world crashed with this error:

Can anyone help me figure out what's the rpbolem and how to solve it ?

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking tile entity

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Senio\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-01_15.38.46-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 63beccc0 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Senio\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-01_15.38.46-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/1/12 3:38 PM

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at logisticspipes.network.packets.PacketPipeLogisticsContent.<init>(PacketPipeLogisticsConten t.java:50)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.createItemPacket(PipeTransportLogistics.ja va:323)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.resolveDestination(PipeTransportLogistics. java:175)
    at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.entityEntering(PipeTransportItems.java:98)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.entityEntering(PipeTransportLogistics.java :116)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.basic.CoreRoutedPipe.sendRoutedItem(CoreRoutedPipe.java:152)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.basic.CoreRoutedPipe.updateEntity(CoreRoutedPipe.java:195)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.PipeLogisticsChassi.updateEntity(PipeLogisticsChassi.java:302)
    at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.g(TileGenericPipe.java:182)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Name: logisticspipes.pipes.basic.LogisticsTileGenericPipe // logisticspipes.proxy.cc.LogisticsTileGenericPipe_CC
    Block type: ID #0
    Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)
    Block location: World: (-1262,55,256), Chunk: (at 2,3,0 in -79,16; contains blocks -1264,0,256 to -1249,255,271), Region: (-3,0; contains chunks -96,0 to -65,31, blocks -1536,0,0 to -1025,255,511)
    Stacktrace:
    at xv.h(World.java:2120)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:473)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Playing1
    All players: 1 total; [iq['The_warplord'/280, l='Playing1', x=-1262.80, y=56.00, z=258.29]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 989 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -2435181013870292470
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-240,64,156), Chunk: (at 0,4,12 in -15,9; contains blocks -240,0,144 to -225,255,159), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 2677268 game time, 2691876 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 147890 (now: false), thunder time: 106389 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:856)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_03, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 287537840 bytes (274 MB) / 597622784 bytes (569 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 1779 (99624 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1689 (94584 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.2.459 Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.407 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.5_HD_U_D3 60 mods loaded, 60 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.5_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.1_Beta_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    bau5_ProjectBench [Project Bench] ([1.4.4]ProjectBench-v1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.4]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    APUnofficial [Additional Pipes Unofficial] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u28b2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    snyke7_AdvancedMachines [Advanced Machinse] (AdvancedMachines v1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.40-IC2_1.109.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-1.5.4-1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BrainTech_Agricultures_Datachip_Package [BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package] (BrainTechAgriculturesDatachipPackagev1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-0.9.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ValvePipe [Valve Pipe] (Buildcraft-Z-ValvePipe_MC1.4.5_Mod1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ChestTransporter [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.2_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.47.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.47.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    EmasherCore [EmasherCore] (EmasherCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    EmasherDefense [EmasherDefense] (EmasherDefense.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.2.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees-1.4.1.14-dev-build.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees-1.4.1.14-dev-build.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-3.5.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.6.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    rottenFlesh [Rotten Flesh to Leather] (Forge SSP SMP - Rotten Flesh HC 1.4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.4.5v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core_51.0.1_for_1.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.45-1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.4.0.191.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-0.7.0.pre1-teleport.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.4-0.9.4.05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [Portal Gun] (portalgun1.4.4v0.1_universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.9.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    SoulShards [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-v1.11-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a31.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff_51.0.1_for_1.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.13.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    XyCraft [XyCraft] (xycraft-universal-1.4.5-0.8.176.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (zdimensional-anchor_51.0.1_for_1.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 377 (21112 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 374 (20944 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['The_warplord'/280, l='Playing1', x=-1262.80, y=56.00, z=258.29]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: payload
    at logisticspipes.network.packets.PacketPipeLogisticsContent.<init>(PacketPipeLogisticsConten t.java:50)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.createItemPacket(PipeTransportLogistics.ja va:323)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.resolveDestination(PipeTransportLogistics. java:175)
    at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.entityEntering(PipeTransportItems.java:98)
    at logisticspipes.transport.PipeTransportLogistics.entityEntering(PipeTransportLogistics.java :116)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.basic.CoreRoutedPipe.sendRoutedItem(CoreRoutedPipe.java:152)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.basic.CoreRoutedPipe.updateEntity(CoreRoutedPipe.java:195)
    at logisticspipes.pipes.PipeLogisticsChassi.updateEntity(PipeLogisticsChassi.java:302)
    at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.g(TileGenericPipe.java:182)
    at xv.h(World.java:2120)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:856)
    --- END ERROR REPORT b17e0458 ----------

Can anyone help ? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Can you post an error log to pastebin so I can have a look? I just created a fresh install, put forge 408 on, ran it, then installed the latest buildcraft (3.2.1). It worked out just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/bBGzT.jpg

There may be other things at play here, including other mods. I'll have to see an error report before helping any further.
    Welp. Apparently you showing it works did some sort of voodoo...because now I can't replicate the error O_o

I am thinking that's proof you're a wizard.

Thanks anyways =D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    -snip-
    Can anyone help ? :S
    Does it happen every time? Logistics Pipes is an unofficial port. We may have to wait for an update.

Edit: I found one! Try this: http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/Logist....6.1.pre.7.jar

Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    Welp. Apparently you showing it works did some sort of voodoo...because now I can't replicate the error O_o

I am thinking that's proof you're a wizard.

Thanks anyways =D
    Cool! I usually install buildcraft plus its addons first. For some reason that helps it. Make sure when installing addons you do them one-by-one so that if an addon errors you know which one it is.

---

Updates:

Updates for this morning!

• Added TreeCapitator
    • Added Transformers
    • Forge Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • Greg's Lighting Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated

If you want to suggest more mods I may begin to look at adding more. Right now this is mostly the list of mods I use or am interested in. There's no guarantee I'll add the mod to the list, but if you think it should be there let me know!

More later today if I find some.

Edit: Logisitics Pipes may need updating. The person who is doing the unofficial ports seems to be working on it right now (last build 12 mins ago). I'll update later today if he puts out any more stable versions. In the meantime : http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/Logist....6.1.pre.7.jar
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-01 at 03:20 PM.

Fuzzy for logistics pipes you have two download links, under the 'download' link you have the 0.7.0 pre2 from a dropbox addy and under the 'thread' link you have zorro's 0.6.1 pre 7. Any idea what the difference is ? is the first one kraft's ?

Do you have any thread links ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    Fuzzy for logistics pipes you have two download links, under download you have the 0.7.0 pre2 from a dropbox addy and under 'thread' you have a link to to zorro's 0.6.1 pre 7. Any idea what the difference is ? is the first one kraft's ?

Confused
    They're all based off Kraft's open source mod. Others have simply been updating it and releasing it along the way. The one on the list is the one I was told was working. If it's not, there is another version that I linked in my previous post that was just built about 20 minutes ago. Both versions are from different people so version numbers might not mean a whole lot. Try one, if it fails then try the other. I haven't had a chance to test either one but I will later today and update the list accordingly.

Just make sure you delete the config files if trying a different version as the configs may be different.

Fuzzzie, thanks for this thread makes downloading all of the addons very quick.

Just for your information, Thaumcraft 3 has just been released

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxy View Post
    Fuzzzie, thanks for this thread makes downloading all of the addons very quick.

Just for your information, Thaumcraft 3 has just been released
    Woot! I can't wait to try it out! I'll add it to the list for people right now. Too bad I'm painting over at my parents house all weekend

Updating main post

Updates:

• Thaumcraft 3 has it's first release! Added!
    • Logistics Pipes has been updated to a working version. Replace your current version and delete the old config file.

Back later today
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-01 at 05:37 PM.

Thaumcraft 3? Really? omg omg omg, Woot indeed!

Best place to get a clear overview, links, info to all my favorite mods. Thanks for making this Fuzzie!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Thaumcraft 3? Really? omg omg omg, Woot indeed!

Best place to get a clear overview, links, info to all my favorite mods. Thanks for making this Fuzzie!
    You're welcome. Thanks for supporting the thread. I can't wait to try out TC3 tonight