The OST of Fallout 4 is better than Skyrim?

I think most still have in mind the soundtrack of Skyrim, and it was great epic and encouraged you to enter the world of Elder Scrolls. Instead the original soundtrack fallout four missing something, if not believe me or wanting a more epic music or melody to identify the universe of more fallout. Now we just need to see the melody that gave much play skyrim on YouTube when making parodies and covers. Fallout 4 OST I expected a similar height or skyrim, but can not identify a solid melody. If you do not you feel the same.

Here the BSO to judge for yourselves:

Skyrim has an epic score because it's supposed to be an epic story in a fantasy world of dragons where you are the hero, Dragonborn. In Fallout you are a survivor of a nuclear holocaust, fated to roam an irradiated world where humanity lives amongst the charred and broken remnants of its past. The music is suitably sombre, melancholy and downbeat.

I think Inon Zur has done an incredible job with this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    By "original" fallout sountrack you mean fallout 3 or older parts ? Because F1 and F2 had music far more climatic than modern ones ever had (with exception of few NV tracks).

As for F4 soundtrack - it's pretty good, but also grows old really fast. I guess with ability to turn the radio its not too bad, but i found F4 ambience to be very monotone.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started turning on the radio fairly early into playing Fallout 4, the music is good but not particularly exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are literally comparing apples to oranges here. Different kinds of music for different types of games (fantasy vs. post-apocalyptic) and both OSTs do their job just fine.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I prefer Skyrim by a huge margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like both, and for totally different reasons. I agree with Mirishka's Apples & Oranges comparison.

But if the question were, which would I rather listen to, then it would be Skyrim's. Since its more of an epic track it gets me more pumped than FO4's more quiet and reflective one.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch