15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Haha, sounds good. Seems a lot of ppl are trying to get him to send it to the FTB guys instead. Anyways, Merry Christmas and travel safely!
    hehe. its a 10min walk down the street

I can see approving the mod for it's addition to a mod pack, but not making it stand alone is just odd. What about people who play vanilla and just want it for organizing their inventory and chest? It doesn't make sense.. All well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    hehe. its a 10min walk down the street

I can see approving the mod for it's addition to a mod pack, but not making it stand alone is just odd. What about people who play vanilla and just want it for organizing their inventory and chest? It doesn't make sense.. All well.
    Hey! A lot can happen in a short walk! In a 10min walk I can get shot at least 5 times! With shotguns, no less!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey! A lot can happen in a short walk! In a 10min walk I can get shot at least 5 times! With shotguns, no less!
    lol. Might wanna consider moving!

Hey! I managed to transfer my Thaumcraft research to the new world! I'm happy that worked!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. Might wanna consider moving!

Hey! I managed to transfer my Thaumcraft research to the new world! I'm happy that worked!
    Aww.... that made me realize I have to start over..... and I just got to Golems on my old one....

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 04:26 PM ----------

OMG! Why do I have 3 different kinds of copper!?!?

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG! Why do I have 3 different kinds of copper!?!?
    You shouldn't. Only Buildcraft copper is enabled. Are you using my latest configs or just the ones I first put out? Those don't disable extra coppers/tin/silver.

• Forge Updated
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Omnitools Updated

10+ Year Old Account
    I also just got a item.photo.blahblah from a spider. I think it was supposed to be a stolen present.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 07:46 PM ----------

And the login servers died..... yet again.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 07:48 PM ----------

What are the other mods that add copper so I can check real quick? (It may be copper that I gathered before you tweaked configs)

15+ Year Old Account
    I also just got a item.photo.blahblah from a spider. I think it was supposed to be a stolen present.
    What are the other mods that add copper so I can check real quick? (It may be copper that I gathered before you tweaked configs)
    Sorry I took a nap lol

I'll probably have to tweak the itemID's if that's the case. There might be a conflict between CameraCraft and Railcraft somewhere.

Mods that add copper are IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion and Forestry as far as I know.

I left the Buildcraft copper since you can't disable individual BC worldgen. I would basically have to turn it all off and not have oil spawns.

It's probably possible to pick another brand of copper/tin by setting the blockID for BC copper/tin to 0 and allowing the others to generate. I've never tried. Going to get some sleep though. Not in the mood to be on the PC really. I'll take a look at configs tomorrow morning before heading out for the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went on a mining trip a short while ago and only ended up with one kind of copper, so yeah, most likely got some before the tweak. As for the CameraCraft/Railcraft thing, no clue. Checked both configs and didn't see anything linked. Have a good one!

Crap, still getting multiple Copper. And the configs are all false for copper generation.... will check after I get some sleep what the IDs were so I can pinpoint where they're coming from. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Last edited by Greevir; 2012-12-25 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Use the lexicon or just make them into blocks mate and merry Christmas

Stolen presents are from steve's carts mod. You exchange them for that gift ribbon or whatever it's called from villagers. I think steve's cart had a conflicting item ID earlier as well, with valve pipes if I recall(back in 1.4.5).

Personally I leave TE to ore generation and turn everything else off. RP2, IC2, Forestry and TE are the ones that can generate copper/tin.
    Last edited by huldu; 2012-12-25 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    New forge just kills my game lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    New forge just kills my game lol
    Use Forge .472, the latest version broke a lot of mods

edit .480 works too(required for latest Portal Gun mod)
    Last edited by mmoc7a0006285d; 2012-12-25 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, found out what was causing my second type of copper ores, Fuzzie. It was RepPower 2. Item 242:5 is copper. Just set mine to disable copper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, found out what was causing my second type of copper ores, Fuzzie. It was RepPower 2. Item 242:5 is copper. Just set mine to disable copper.
    Alright, I'll make sure to edit the RP2 configs later today. Just about to head back to see family again. Did a bit of recording.

Going to be a bit later on for updates anyways. Good luck!

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mokradin View Post
    Use Forge .472, the latest version broke a lot of mods

edit .480 works too(required for latest Portal Gun mod)
    Actually, use Forge 474 or higher. It's required for Mystcraft to not crash your game.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 02:29 PM ----------

Config Pack v1.2.0 is available for download:

• Fixed Omnitool itemID Conflict with gregTech. (Will signal an error when loading world once.)
    • Removed RP2 Ore generation

Completely forgot that RP2 added copper/tin/silver. Shouldn't be a huge issue, as others have said just convert it with the lexicon or void it.

How did you do that? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2remember View Post
    How did you do that? Thanks in advance.
    If I had to guess, by copying the research.dat file from the saves folder.

Thanks G. Do you know how to mod a server? I just rented a server from fragnet. You are welcome to join if you like, Fuzzzie is also always welcome too. It's currently just myself and my best friend.

15+ Year Old Account
    yep. took a guess and it worked! Glad it did actually, didn't want to have to do all the from scratch again. Updates in a bit. I don't think there will be too many today.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ez2remember View Post
    Thanks G. Do you know how to mod a server? I just rented a server from fragnet. You are welcome to join if you like, Fuzzzie is also always welcome too. It's currently just myself and my best friend.
    If you're going to use mods on a server, the easiest way would be to use FTB. It's a lot easier to get everyones configs and mod lists the same. FTB servers are also pretty darn easy to set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep. took a guess and it worked! Glad it did actually, didn't want to have to do all the from scratch again. Updates in a bit. I don't think there will be too many today.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:11 PM ----------

If you're going to use mods on a server, the easiest way would be to use FTB. It's a lot easier to get everyones configs and mod lists the same. FTB servers are also pretty darn easy to set up.
    Although, if going the FTB route, I'd give it a few days. They are supposed to release their "Ultimate Pack" which will contain most of the mods on Fuzzies list. Along with a way to make "custom" server packs. These personal server packs allows you to upload a pack to FTB and they will give you a code, you enter this code into the FTB Launcher and it will DL the pack for you. So you just give the code to the people who are going to play on your server and they have an easy way to get started.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 05:45 PM ----------

Also, quite a few changes to Soul Shards. Recipes have changed and requirements for charging the shards themselves have changed. Check out the changes here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...12/#soulshards

15+ Year Old Account
    Although, if going the FTB route, I'd give it a few days. They are supposed to release their "Ultimate Pack" which will contain most of the mods on Fuzzies list. Along with a way to make "custom" server packs. These personal server packs allows you to upload a pack to FTB and they will give you a code, you enter this code into the FTB Launcher and it will DL the pack for you. So you just give the code to the people who are going to play on your server and they have an easy way to get started.

Also, quite a few changes to Soul Shards. Recipes have changed and requirements for charging the shards themselves have changed. Check out the changes here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...12/#soulshards
    Sounds good. I've never gotten around to using Soul Shards just yet. As for FTB, I'm looking forward to the challenge maps Slowpoke spoke of. Still a fan of installing my own mods though. I like the control I have, even if I'm not a pro at it. I fixed the configs for you too btw. New download on the front page. Fixes a conflict between omnitools and gregtech as well as eliminates the RP2 ore gen.

Updates!

• Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Portalgun Updated
    • Soul Shards Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated
    • Transformers Updated

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:52 PM ----------

Also, for those interested, my 1.4.5 world download is here. It's the last version of it there will be. Good if you want to take a look at that sorting system I built. Going to be included with tomorrows vid, but you can have a preview if you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tt8tmuh9wbf33d5