Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Didn't seem to have trouble with TC3 today, although neither of us are really using it much at the moment.
    If you had the same issue you'd only notice something was off if you used the Infernal Furnace or were wearing goggles

A side note about Thaumcraft, 3.0.2 made lots of changes to the api that logistics pipes hasnt been updated for yet, so I would suggest not using the request pipes or the remote orderers on any item that has a TC3 aspect value otherwise your game will crash.

There has been a fix implemented on github, and will likely be pushed to release tonight or tommorow here: ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/ Until then I would either wait to update to TC 3.0.2 or just not use your logistics pipe system for ordering.

I am also curious... is the server still accepting people for whitelist, and if so can I be added?

Edit --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the bad link but it wont let me post links until I have more posts... long time lurker... just started posting.

Deleted
    Hey mate, u know I've been watching u since... like the begininng,always tryin to give some advice. I am wondering if you would consider having me on your server? I'd be really honored and hopefully a useful member
    Hope to hear from you.

Deleted

Post forge pastebin

I found out that i was using forge for mc 1.4.7, so i downgraded it to the 1.4.6 version, and there's no more the error that says "minecraft cannot run with the current configuration".
    But now forge found another problem: it says that forge didn't found forge 6.5.0.483. I have installed the latest forge for mc 1.4.6 from the forge site, but there's only forge 6.5.0.467 for mc 1.4.6...

Ok, i got the latest version for mc 1.4.6, but it still says it wants the next version of forge (that would be for mc 1.4.7). This is just senseless and annoying... Should i just download mc 1.4.7 and run the mods on it???
    Last edited by mmoc845aadd5d8; 2013-01-23 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Hey mate, u know I've been watching u since... like the begininng,always tryin to give some advice. I am wondering if you would consider having me on your server? I'd be really honored and hopefully a useful member
    Hope to hear from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by citriz View Post
    A side note about Thaumcraft, 3.0.2 made lots of changes to the api that logistics pipes hasnt been updated for yet, so I would suggest not using the request pipes or the remote orderers on any item that has a TC3 aspect value otherwise your game will crash.

There has been a fix implemented on github, and will likely be pushed to release tonight or tommorow here: ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/ Until then I would either wait to update to TC 3.0.2 or just not use your logistics pipe system for ordering.

I am also curious... is the server still accepting people for whitelist, and if so can I be added?

Edit --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the bad link but it wont let me post links until I have more posts... long time lurker... just started posting.
    I'm assuming your forum names are your Minecraft names?

Deleted
    what ? Greevir has a server with all the mods in the thread ? wow where did i miss that. ^^ so @ Greevir what purpose has that server?
    because i really want for a long time to play mods with others and with some who played for real not 20 min, cheating and without trolling..
    so if i can ask you and it is ok .. can you add me to ?

and yes my forum name is my minecraft name

PS

Hey Greevir, I've been a long time lurker in this modding thread and following every single update closely. I saw that there's a server where people from the thread (or I can guess other people as well) gather and play together and I'm really interested, because playing alone really does have it's limits!

I was wondering if you still have slots open for another player, which is extremely knowledgeable in most of the mods (been playing mostly technic for a long time before, but I'm not a big fan of FTB which is what led me to find this thread and make my own pack).

I'd be happy to join the server and participate in community building/resource gathering and maybe help a bit with my mod experience.

If you do have a slot, my in-game name is drshtok.
    Thanks!

-edit-

And while I stopped lurking (originally this was supposed to be a PM to Greevir but I can't do that yet),
    I want to thank Fuzzzie for what is essentially the best forum thread dedicated to minecraft modding in the entire intertubes. I really appreciate the hard work you're putting into this, and have also been following your LP.
    Last edited by drshtok; 2013-01-23 at 05:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayus View Post
    I found out that i was using forge for mc 1.4.7, so i downgraded it to the 1.4.6 version, and there's no more the error that says "minecraft cannot run with the current configuration".
    But now forge found another problem: it says that forge didn't found forge 6.5.0.483. I have installed the latest forge for mc 1.4.6 from the forge site, but there's only forge 6.5.0.467 for mc 1.4.6...

Ok, i got the latest version for mc 1.4.6, but it still says it wants the next version of forge (that would be for mc 1.4.7). This is just senseless and annoying... Should i just download mc 1.4.7 and run the mods on it???
    Is there any reason you're not updating to MC 1.4.7? Your maps and all the mods should work fine with it. Do a backup and test it out.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by drshtok View Post
    And while I stopped lurking (originally this was supposed to be a PM to Greevir but I can't do that yet),
    I want to thank Fuzzzie for what is essentially the best forum thread dedicated to minecraft modding in the entire intertubes. I really appreciate the hard work you're putting into this, and have also been following your LP.
    Thanks! I appreciate it. As long as people are finding use for it I'll continue to provide updates. Cheers.

I'm so sorry to be posting this here, but I unfortunately I can't PM yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir
    11. You're done! Double click the icon for the instance you made and log into the server. The IP is [REDACTED] It is whitelisted. If you're recieving this PM, you are whitelisted. (as long as you gave me the right minecraft name)
    Hey Greevir sorry for the bother, I have read all the rules and followed the steps you mentioned, however, when I tried to connect to the address it told me that I am not whitelisted..
    My minecraft name is drshtok (not sure if it's case sensitive? should be all lower case anyway).

Thanks in advance and hopefully I'll meet you in-game soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sorry to be posting this here, but I unfortunately I can't PM yet...

Hey Greevir sorry for the bother, I have read all the rules and followed the steps you mentioned, however, when I tried to connect to the address it told me that I am not whitelisted..
    My minecraft name is drshtok (not sure if it's case sensitive? should be all lower case anyway).

Thanks in advance and hopefully I'll meet you in-game soon.
    Should work. Whitelisted as drshtok Make sure you're putting in the right IP.

Deleted
    Same thing by me.. cant connect..
    minecraftname "pjladd" without the "
    but thanks for the invite ^^ hope you can fix it soon

Hmmm... I triple checked everything, the IP is exactly as mentioned, it also detects a server (3 players online at the moment), and my in-game name is drshtok, but every time I try to join it tells me "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Is there anything else that could be going wrong? I'm kinda new to playing on servers.

Deleted
    Well, as for me i can update mc, but i'm also trying to set up a server for me and my friends, so i need a smp server folder already set up cause i'm already tired of all the attempts i made with the sp and idk exactly how to set up a server

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... I triple checked everything, the IP is exactly as mentioned, it also detects a server (3 players online at the moment), and my in-game name is drshtok, but every time I try to join it tells me "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Is there anything else that could be going wrong? I'm kinda new to playing on servers.
    Everyone that requested it is on the whitelist. Not sure why it isn't working. I'm pretty sure I don't have to restart the server for the changes to the whitelist to take effect. I may do a restart in a few to see if it'll help.

EDIT: Server restarted. Give it a try.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-01-23 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    i think u have to restart but im not sure..

can you post when you restartet the server ? so that i dont have to spam your server with logging in trys ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Optifine Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated
    • Nuclear Control Updated

I imagine the Thaumcraft update addresses the issues people have been having.

Anyone else having issues with the later versions of logisitics pipes? I am getting these ticking entity error messages which lock up Minecraft when I try to connect logistics pipes. I did a little reading on the logistic pipes github and according to some comments on similar problems they stated that all of the logisitics pipes versions after 75 are only intended to run with the dev version of Buildcraft (not really sure what version that would be, I am running 3.4.0.) I rolled back logisitics pipes to the 74 version and it seems to work okay. Surprised no one else has mentioned this. Running 1.4.7 minecraft with the 499 version of Forge.

I don't know what is up with forge after .499 as it doesn't work properly giving me some kind of server error on launch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the later versions of logisitics pipes? I am getting these ticking entity error messages which lock up Minecraft when I try to connect logistics pipes. I did a little reading on the logistic pipes github and according to some comments on similar problems they stated that all of the logisitics pipes versions after 75 are only intended to run with the dev version of Buildcraft (not really sure what version that would be, I am running 3.4.0.) I rolled back logisitics pipes to the 74 version and it seems to work okay. Surprised no one else has mentioned this. Running 1.4.7 minecraft with the 499 version of Forge.
    I think it was mentioned. I'll change the version to build #75. We've been using it in SMP and it works fine.

Logistics pipes builds 76+ work properly if you have Buildcraft 3.4.1 installed. You can get it on the #buildcraft channel on irc.esper.net. It seems to be a prerelease, though, so I can't vouch for its bug-freeness.