Deleted
    yeah im just setting up my new instance now and as for treecap thats ok i dont use that anyway now not with the new thaumbcraft axe it seem redundant

cant believe i lost my minecraft backup folder all my saves gone wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats all 10 saves lol note to self make backups to gdrive lol

so what to do about texture packs i love my texture packs i use

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 11:54 AM ----------

according to the thread optifine works in smp fine its single player thats prob with any forge above 505 so im gonna try that and see if world loads if it does i will stick with that for a while as i need my texture pack back lol

that would be a no to that one or more mods need newier version
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-01-27 at 11:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forge has some support for HD texture packs. Try without optifine. If you're running on a server anyways you probably wouldn't need Optifine for FPS boost as most of the game is running elsewhere and not all with your client.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-27 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    i did not know that about forge i will give it ago as for server bit i dont use textures on servers any way and im not woried about optifin fps boost my pc is more than enuff for this game lol i play farcry 3 on ultra at 1024 lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 02:43 PM ----------

Yep forge let's my texture pack work yippee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Nice! Congrats! Working on the new configs and install now actually. Some notes to share.

1. Optifine and Forge aren't playing nice anymore. The game hangs on world creation and cannot be recovered. I've removed Optifine and it works alright. I'm currently using Forge 6.6.0.515 and attempted with the latest Optifine released yesterday. For now I'll leave that out.

2. The new buildcraft has been installed. I've tested it with every buildcraft addon right now on the list without issue. Additional Pipes, Logistics Pipes, Valve Pipes and Additional Buildcraft Objects all work just fine and have been physically tested.

3. The latest development version of Treecapitator is installed and working. It has built in configs that scan for just about every mod that adds trees or axes and incorporates them in. This makes configuring the mod as simple as installing it and running the game. No more messing with ID's

Because of the extra testing I plan to do for this next config pack, it will take some time. I'm not going to rush it at all so I can hopefully iron out all the kinks before it's released.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 06:12 AM ----------

4. Just installed the latest Industrialcraft 2 and all the addons from the list. They all seem to be working fine.

5. Redpower installed without issue. Going to run a check for ID conflicts next and take a break So far so good for compatibility with new versions.
    Sounds good so far. If you get some more testing in and think everythings running fine, I may go ahead and update the server Tues. But only if you know its working fine. Have you tested it out on an existing world or only with new world?

It seems forge .515, placing quarries and chickenchunks(for some reason) causes a server to crash. Disabling chickenchunks solves the problem for now however, just need to wait for him to update it. Not sure exactly why chickenchunks affects quarries, but it does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Sounds good so far. If you get some more testing in and think everythings running fine, I may go ahead and update the server Tues. But only if you know its working fine. Have you tested it out on an existing world or only with new world?
    Only with a new world so far. i'm going to update all my SSP mods too at some point. I'll try to do it today.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It seems forge .515, placing quarries and chickenchunks(for some reason) causes a server to crash. Disabling chickenchunks solves the problem for now however, just need to wait for him to update it. Not sure exactly why chickenchunks affects quarries, but it does.
    Chickenchunks has been sketchy for a while. I personally don't use it. Railcraft chunk loaders are great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Chickenchunks has been sketchy for a while. I personally don't use it. Railcraft chunk loaders are great.
    Same, my last world was having serious issues between chickenchunks and enderchests. If you placed a chickenchunk in the same chunk as an enderchest, it would crash the server and completely reset the chunk. This was at my base. Needless to say I stopped using it.

Has anyone tried the 2.0.x Forestry yet? Was a little concerned that it would break other addons using the Forestry API. I think Extra Bees would be one (not using it currently). Any feedback from anyone and if so, what version of Forge are you running.

Thanks for any comments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Has anyone tried the 2.0.x Forestry yet? Was a little concerned that it would break other addons using the Forestry API. I think Extra Bees would be one (not using it currently). Any feedback from anyone and if so, what version of Forge are you running.

Thanks for any comments.
    Extra Bees 1.5 is for the new Forestry. I'm going to be testing it all later today but I expect it will work. The old machines are still in the mod for the time being. They probably wont be removed until 1.5 when people reset their worlds.

Deleted
    ---
    Hello Guys

i just want to let you know that ive made a config pack based on Fuzzzies.. and would like to see how everyone thinks about it.
    Its diffrent from block and item ids so dont use it on existing worlds!! its intended for New Worlds. so let me know what you think of it and send me private messages if you have suggestions for mods that i should add or something else..

here is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ohhug2a9ckk2v62 -- in the downlaod are all mods included that i used so far
    ---

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pjladd View Post
    ---
    Hello Guys

i just want to let you know that ive made a config pack based on Fuzzzies.. and would like to see how everyone thinks about it.
    Its diffrent from block and item ids so dont use it on existing worlds!! its intended for New Worlds. so let me know what you think of it and send me private messages if you have suggestions for mods that i should add or something else..

here is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ohhug2a9ckk2v62 -- in the downlaod are all mods included that i used so far
    ---
    What's the point of this post if your here your
    a)using fuzzie config pack
    B) using your own

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    What's the point of this post if your here your
    a)using fuzzie config pack
    B) using your own
    My configpack supposed for the ones who start new.. and its way more organized. in my opinion of course..
    i wanted to take some work of fuzzzies shoulders and see if others like what ive done..
    so test it out or not..

Deleted
    will do then maty will have a look latrer

So far I haven't seen any problems with Forestry and Extra bees in the newest version. Gonna try it some more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    So far I haven't seen any problems with Forestry and Extra bees in the newest version. Gonna try it some more though.
    Thanks for the feedback. What version of Forge are you running?

Anyone else having problem with codechicken/NEI, mystcraft portals/books and forge .500+? Every time I use a mystcraft portal the server kicks me off. I can reconnect right away and play in the new area. Currently using .forge 515, nei 1.4.5.1, ccc 0.7.1.0 and mystcraft 0.9.5.00. It worked fine with forge .499 but had to update due to some mods starting to require higher forge.

The error(only seen in the server log):
    Code:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at codechicken.nei.NEIServerUtils.isMagnetMode(NEIServerUtils.java:365)
    	at codechicken.nei.ServerPacketHandler.handlePacket(ServerPacketHandler.java:60)
    	at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$ServerPacketHander.handle(PacketCustom.java:110)
    	at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:59)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
    	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
    	at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:1109)
    	at di.a(SourceFile:59)
    	at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
    	at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    	at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    	at ht.b(SourceFile:30)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    	at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    	at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    The magnet mode confuses me a lot since I run in recipe mode at all times and never even used it.

<edit> I removed NEI from the server and it seems to work fine for now. It made me a little curious tho, any reason you would want NEI to be running on a dedicated server? I've always had it on the server and never caused any problems(until now of course).
    Last edited by huldu; 2013-01-28 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. What version of Forge are you running?
    Haven't tested everything but the world is stable at least. Seems the extra bees I have works with forestry. I would still make a backup before upgrading forge and the other mods though. Currently running forge .515, forestry 2.0.0.2, and extra bees 1.5.0.0

Went ahead and took the plunge and updated to Forge .515, Buildcraft 3.4.2, Forestry 2.0.0.2, Omnitools 3.0.2, etc. I tried Optifine B6 but apparently it is not compatible with .515 Forge yet and was getting lock-ups trying to load an existing world. Removing Optifine fixed it. Also, I have been using Logistics Pipes and found that with the .80 version that the teleport pipes don't work. There is a .81 version available of Logistics Pipes that fixed the problem. So far after an hour of so of playing around everything seems to be working fine. So far have not been able to get Twilight Forest to work on my setup but will give it another try now that I have everything working.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates

• Forge Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • Millénaire Updated

Forestry version is a bugfix that you should grab. Another one might be incoming today as well, so keep a look out for that. Thaumic Bees updated for compatibility with the new Forestry, so if you were waiting for that to update, today is your lucky day. Logistics Pipes update is also important for those using them with Forestry machines.

New config pack is out as well. Download it on the front page. It includes configs for many of the updated versions of the mods we've seen in the past few days. There may be a bump or two loading an existing world. When it prompts you, just hit yes. It's mostly Extra Bees and Forestry related ID changes, nothing serious should happen with existing setups.

Remember to back up first though!!

Deleted
    @ pijadd

nope u have 2 HUGE problems
    1) u cant include the mod files them self without permission
    2) u have doubles and conflicts

i had to remove 10 mods just to get it to load lol

@fuzzie

bloody good work as always my friend new config went on a treat the only thing i would say is remove the treecap config because if you do and let it make a new one then it will work on them bloody big redwoods
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-01-28 at 02:40 PM.